003

Byun Baekhyun's Little Girl

Bored.

 

And surely it shows on baekhyun face.

 

Baekhyun rub his temple. Why was he here, doing nothing at his house, when he can do something productive for him? Like going clubbing with his friends?

 

The sound of tv brought him back from his thoughts. His eyes landed on the girl who’s watching “Glee”

 

Wait....

 

Baekhyun eyes widened and immediately he grab the remote and turn off the tv. Yoojin angry eyes gaze at baekhyun who was looking back at her dumbfounded.

 

"Ahjussi, it’s rude to turn off the tv when someone’s watching you know"

 

"Don’t try to lecture me when it should be my job to lecture you. Now why on earth are you watching glee?"

 

"You don’t-"

 

"Don’t finished that senteces because I caught you squealing when that finnonce was about to kiss rachel. It’s a movie for adults, adults like me"

 

"It’s finn not finnonce!" yoojin retort indignantly

 

"Whatever. I hate that giant boy because he’s just stupid not to noticed a girls code. And he claimed himself as one of the popular jock? Wow, such a cruel reality"

 

Yoojin let a little “Hmph” and take a out her phone. Baekhyun frowned. Really, this brat is rude.

 

"It’s not like dad and mom was there to lecture me.. "

 

It was so spoken so soft but baekhyun catch it. His expression changed and he look at yoojin in symphaty.

 

*So she’s one of the victims of busy parents*

 

He sat next to yoojin and pat her head.

 

"Now don’t be sad. What about we watch other instead of glee? Do you want to watch cinderella? Peterpan?"

 

Yoojin raised her eyebrows.

 

Baekhyun face brightened. Of course, girls always love disney cartoons.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Eww"

 

Ew?

 

Baekhyun look at yoojin straight face. He shake his head *Maybe I’m hearing things*

 

"So what will we watch? Peterpan? Or Kungfu Panda?"

 

"I don’t like peterpan. It’s so bad for them to lie to kids about a boy who can fly and a fairy love story. And kungfu panda? That panda was so fattt. It’s not good to let children watch it. I mean an obesity panda that can do kungfu? Yeah and chanyeol oppa is the smartest guy on earth"

 

Okay..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

Baekhyun tried not to burst out laughing and manage a few, understandable sentence.

 

"Then.... what.. about.... snow white? Or Lion King?"

 

Yoojin face turn serious "Hmmm.. snow white was a who’s smart. If devil has a sister then it must be her. She’s the iest that had ever live on human history who manage to fool human by believing she’s a saint. I mean just look at her. She has seven dwarfs who’s stupid enough to do whatever she want and get back alive when the handsome prince kiss her. She’s pretty cunning, playing the damsel in distress when she’s wicked in reality. Now about lion king... it’s okay I guess"

 

Baekhyun couldn’t help but to laugh his hearing the small girl sarcasm and her own thoughts. Oh boy, he take what he thought about this brat. She got spunk!

 

Wiping the tears away, he look at yoojin "Then how about we kill some time by eating ice cream before deciding on what to watch?"

 

Yoojin eyes brightened when she heard the word ice cream. Seeing it, baekhyun grin. So this brat still have her childish behaviour kids usually have at her ages.

 

"Now?"

 

Baekhyun nod "Yeah. Let’s go then"

 

Finally, he got the brat under his hand.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Bingu"

 

"What?"

 

Yoojin snickered, making baekhyun face red. Damn it! How can a 7 years old girl know what’s the meaning of LGBT and that Ban Ki Moon described it as one of the neglected human rights of all time?

 

It’s crazy! Absurd! Kids at her age should be playing and running around, not studying politics!

 

"No wonders why he and oppa are best friends... they’re both idiots" yoojin mumbled, chortling when she saw baekhyun glaring at her

 

"My apologies for not being smart madame" baekhyun mocked salute at yoojin

 

"Good for you to notice it then bingubae"

 

Baekhyun lazily walked next to yoojin and put his hands inside the pocket

 

"Bingubae?"

 

"It’s the abbreviation of bingu baekhyun dear ahjussi"

 

Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows. Yoojin smile. He sighed. This hard headed brat sure know a way to get into his skin, just like chanyeol.

 

Baekhyun then take yoojin hand and walk faster, ignoring her looks on him.

 

"Come on, the faster we eat the ice cream the better"

 

"Are you sure that’s the only reason?" yoojin teased

 

"Of course. You didn’t want to eat the ice cream then?"

 

"Who said I don’t want to?"

 

Baekhyun laugh. He like her the more they spend their time together.

 

The time they reach the ice cream parlor, yoojin run like a bullet, couldn’t contain her excitement.

 

"I want that one!"

 

"Mint?"

 

"Yeah that mint one!"

 

Baekhyun frowned when he saw the price. Damn, $1.50 for one scoop of ice cream?

 

Hell, he won’t spend that much just for an ice cream.

 

He squat down, matching yoojin’s eye level. He then take her hand into his. Which he noticed it was very small, compared to his large hand.

 

And he feel something when he hold her hand.... and that feeling was good.

 

Very good.

 

"Yoojin-ah" baekhyun called her name softly "Can you choose something more cheaper than that ice cream? How about we shared the ice cream?"

 

Yoojin furrowed her eyebrows, letting her brain processed the sentences.

 

Sharing an ice cream with that bingubae?

 

She wrinkled her nose in disdain. Blehhh, no way. She’s hungry for that ice cream and she won’t share it with that ahjussi, period.

 

"No, I want the mint one for me!"

 

"Can’t you share it with me? Oppa got no money left"

 

*Ugh, why is bingubae such a cheapskate?* Yoojin rolled her eyes inwardly. Old man always annoyed her. And baekhyun is not an exception.

 

She start her staring battle with baekhyun who look like he won’t give up to her easily.

 

Ugh, why is it so hard just to have ice cream?

 

Yoojin start to rack her brain, trying to think of an idea to make that bingubae obeyed what she want. She think.... think and think....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OH!

 

She got it!

 

Hiding the evil smile that want to appear, she look at baekhyun with her wide, puppy eyes.

 

"Please bingubae? Please, please, pleaseeeeee?"

 

Baekhyun heart softened when he saw her begging at him cutely. He sighed and chuckled. Well at least the brat say please.

 

He stand up and ruffled her hair "Okay, one mint flavored ice cream for the little devil"

 

YEAAAH!

 

SCORE!

 

She finally owned him!

 

"YEAY!! Thank you bingubae!!"

 

Baekhyun tried to hide the smile when yoojin attack to hug him but since he was too big to fit into her arms, the girl end up hugging his leg.

 

"Eventhough you’re stupid but you’re the most handsome but idiotic and annoying but best bingubae in the whole world!"

 

Handsome idiotic yet the best in the world?

 

Baekhyun end up laughing. Really, this brat definitely didn’t know how to compliment someone.

 

But that just who yoojin is.

 

"Love you too little devil"


"EXO MISSION: Making The Gay Oh Sehun

Straight"

aupofydcopy.jpg

 

"Monday couple, are we real?"

banneroye.jpg

 

 

And now you're reading this!

"Byun Baekhyun's Little Girl"

aupofydcopy.jpg