002

Byun Baekhyun's Little Girl

2 December 2010

 

"Urgh" baekhyun groaned when the bright lights greet him. He ruffle his hair and search for his phone. Once he get it, he look at the screen.

 

32 missed calls from Chanyeol, 3 missed calls from luhan and 2 messages from lay.

 

He rolled his eyes after he saw called luhan and read the messages. Of course that stupid goof had to annoyed every person he ing know just because he don’t answered chanyeol’s calls.

 

He dialled chanyeol’s number and was greeted with chanyeol annoying, loud voice.

 

"BAEKK!!! Please, please in the name of God I beg you please help me this timee!!!!"

 

Baekhyun pulled the phone away for the safety of his ears. He glared at the phone, imagining the phone as chanyeol’s annoying face.

 

"What the hell? Can you get more louder than this in the morning?"

 

"I’m sorry but it’s urgent so please help me!! I’ll hook you up with beautiful new trainees or tiffany noona-"

 

"We both know that tiffany noona is taeyeon’s noona girlfriend"

 

"-Or any woman you want! Please chinggu, with cherry on top?"

 

Baekhyun sighed "Okay, okay. Now cut the crap and tell me what do you want from me?"

 

"Can you baby sit my niece for 2 days- no 3- no, no, no. Make it 3 weeks!"

 

Silence. On the other line, chanyeol was scared of baekhyun’s reaction since he wasn’t used with the quiet baekhyun.

 

"Chanyeol"

 

"Y.. yes?"

 

"Did I heard you’re asking me to babysit your niece for 3 weeks?"

 

Chanyeol gulp "Yea..yeah you’re right.. "

 

"And what for? What’s your reason to make me babysit your own niece for 3 weeks? You want me to watch your niece all along the summer vacation?"

 

"Uh... You know chorong? Chorong?"

 

"Yes, chorong, the hot chick you met three months ago, who became your girlfriend after you annoyingly force yourself ontu her, the cube trainee. What’s wrong with her?"

 

"You know... since we rarely got free time without training or school... and you know how we, trainees barely manage to balance study and training... and the rest you could sum it up"

 

Baekhyun take a deep breath. Relax Byun Baekhyun, relax. Once he trust he’ll not cursed at chanyeol, he speak

 

"Do I look like I have no jobs or whatsoever?"

 

"Wh-"

 

" YOU PARK CHANYEOL! I will not babysit your niece for now or later on! You should die and go to hell right now so I won’t have the urge to kill you, you mother er!"

 

"YAH! You can’t do this to your frie-"

 

Click

 

Baekhyun smirk "Opps. Low battery. Sorry chanyeol" and he tossed his phone to the bed, grab new clothes and went to take a shower.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Yeah, I’m going now to the club. Near gangnam right? The usual? Oh okay, I’ll be there about 20 minutes" baekhyun paused, waiting for his friend to finish his senteces before he laugh. "No way man, you know I live alone and my house was far away from my parents. Plus, I’m not going to miss those y chicks" baekhyun grin and open the door with his right hand. "Yeah, meet you there. Kay, bye" and put his phone back inside his pocket jeans.

 

"Baek!"

 

Baekhyun screamed when he saw chanyeol infront of him with a girl who’s about 5-7 years old. His eyes was wide open. Oh god, no way! NO ING WAY!

 

Maybe this is all a dream. Maybe once he close and open his eyes they’re gone!

 

Yeah! Once he open his eyes he will wake up from his bed.

 

He close his eyes and coun till ten. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Uhm, is he done playing who’s more idiot than a fifth grader?"

 

Baekhyun quickly look down and glare at the brat.

 

The nerve of that ing br-

 

"Baek, this is Park Yoon Ji. She’s a sweetheart and really, really smart. BYE!" chanyeol interrupt his thoughts and ran to his motorbike and speed up, leaving the flabergasted baekhyun and yoojin behind

 

"PARK CHANYEOL!!! You can’t possibly left me with your niece!"

 

Baekhyun heard a cough. He turn his attention towards yoojin who look at him with cold eyes

 

"And “your niece” has a name that is Park Yoon Ji. I appreciate it if you remember my name ahjussi" she said, giving an annoyed look before busying herself with her phone.

 

The adult was shocked at the attitude the girl give him. Did that brat... did she.... how dare she treat him like that!

 

Baekhyun glare at yoojin’s back *How can you called me, who’s on his youth, an ahjussi? I’m still handsome thank you very much* and he take a deep breath *Relax Byun Baekhyun, she’s just a brat. Stay calm and introduce yourself*

 

He tap on yoojin shoulder who in return spin her body around to look at baekhyun. Baekhyun quickly plaster his best-est smile at the girl

 

"Oppa is sorry for not remembering your name yoojin-ah"

 

Yoojin look at baekhyun before giving a little nod "It’s okay ahjussi"

 

Baekhyun was trying so hard to keep smiling and not to throw the girl into the nearest dumpster. Even so, his anger was visible with his left eye twitched in annoyance.

 

"Well then, do you know oppa’s name?" and he smile when yoojin nod. "Well, can you say it yoojin-ah?"

 

"Baekhyun ahjussi"

 

Baekhyun silently sighed in relief. Eventhough he was still irritated with the brat calling him an ahjussi, it was washed away when she said his name.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Or.... never mind"

 

Baekhyun look at yoojin curiously "Or what?"

 

"I think I shouldn’t said it for your own good ahjussi"

 

"It’s okay, do tell me so"

 

"If you say so" yoojin shrugged "Or stupid bacon like what chanyeol oppa like to called you"

 

Baekhyun grit his teeth. Now, he start to regret on not to dump the brat to the nearest bin.

 


"EXO MISSION: Making The Gay Oh Sehun

Straight"

aupofydcopy.jpg

 

"EXO 2032: Turn It Back To 2013"

aupofydcopy.jpg

 

 

 

"Monday couple, are we real?"

banneroye.jpg

 

 

And now you're reading this!

"Byun Baekhyun's Little Girl"

aupofydcopy.jpg