Fairground part 1

Teach you how to love

Sehun POV

Three days passed, since eunji left me. Wheter i missed her? To death! My hyungs tried to cheered me up and they were always there for me. I loved them so much.

Sometimes i asked myself, if i should let her go. Should i? But if i do, that would show me how easy i can give up. Besides, i can't let her go.

Every day, my mind were full of her. Her smile, her laugh, her cute voice and all the other little things. I didn't know how to make it up with her again. How to made her forgave me. Everything was so hard and complicate.

Well, she had the right to left me, like i treated her...It should be better for us, but i just couldn't forget her. She was my first love.

Mom and dad were very bussy, lately, so they didn't know anything, what happened. Besides, i didn't plan to tell them. Mom would be upset at me.

I sighed. Right now, i was in the living room. Trying to distrected from her wih TV. Some silly shows were showen up. My hyungs were practicing, so i was alone. They must be here at 6pm. 

My arm was already healthy, but my hands and my face, looked like a disaster! Now wonder, happened if i played with broken glass and wood and other sharp stuffs. The hyungs treated my wounds, well better said, d.o hyung treated them. Because the other weren't very good at it. 

It was midday. A sunny, nice thursday. 

If eunji miss me like i do? Does she even care wheter i am still alive or already dead? And i can't stop thinking about the boy she was with. Who was it? Maybe her brother? But no, i don't think she has one. Her boyfriend? Possible. Aish!

I tried to concentrate at the show, but eunji made it impossible for me.

The door suddenly swung opened and my hyungs stepped in.

'yo, whatz up, dude?' kai sat next to me

'why are you guys already here?' i asked confused. It was just 3.50pm. Too early! Practice ended first at 6pm, i thought.

'well, we were too good, so we didn't need the extra practice hours.' suho explained.

'and, we wanted to hang more out with our little dongsaeng' chanyeol pinched my cheeks.

'YA!' i pushed his hands away annoyed. I hate this so much!

'so, were should we go?' d.o asked

'uh, let's go clubbing!' kai said excited

'what? You were just yesterday!' baekhyun noticed

'and? I love it.' he huffed

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and shook his head.

'should we go to that fairground then?' suho succested

'oh yeah! It's funny there' chanyeol told

'ani! It's for children!' kai sighed

Chanyeol glared at him with a will-you-say-i-am-a-kid?

'why don't you bring jaengmi with? I'm sure, she would find that romantic.' d.o smirked

'oh yeah! That's a good idea!' Kais eyes immediatly lightened up and he agreed. I rolled my eyes. Today wasn't my mood for going out.

'have fun' i wished them uninteressted

'what? No, you will jon us!' baekhyun added

'huh? Wea? I'm not in the right mood....' i told them

'you will be, believe us. We just want the best for you' suho put an arm at my shoulder. I shrugged my shoulders and agreed, latter forming.

'okay, let's rest a little and go at 5pm.' baekhyun said

We nooded and then wasted our times with some stuffs.

 

~5pm~

I dressed up in a simple outfit.

tumblr_lqgz9k3w2u1r0d4vuo2_500.png

(don't mind that boy)

 

As i have finished, i quickly took a last galnce in the mirror. Pavement at my face, emotionless eyes, bandages at my hands and not even one percent happiness. Unsatisfied i went downstairs and saw my hyungs waiting for me.

'let's go!~' kai cheered

We got in our cars and kai would arrive a little later. He must pick jaengmi first. Kai already told me that jaengmi was the bestfriend of eunji and i wondered a little.

After a twenty minutes ride, we arrived. It was noisy, many laughtes, many people and everyone seemed to be happy. I already felt like not belonging here.

 

'ya, let's ride the roller coaster first!' Chanyeol showed at the huge coaster.

'i will wait here' suho quickly said

'wea?' baekhyun asked

'ummm, i don't feel like...' suho lied. I chuckled, of course i noticed his fear.

'come on, it will be funny!' d.o pulled him. He refused, but somehow, we managed it.

So here we stood at the waiting line. Some people noticed us and asked for a photo or a autogram. Or both.

I wondered, that they still remebered me. I mean, i missed many shows, two concerts and yeah.

 

Then it was our turn. I sat in the middle with chanyeol. Suho was with d.o and baekhyun sat with a stranger. 

We slowly got up and i felt the adrenaline in me. Without i noticeing we already got pulled down. Everyone shouted and i joined them. I screamed my pain out.

As the ride had finished, suho nearly cried. Oh gosh, he's such a softie! Hahaha

tumblr_ml3hm06zH61s9umjmo1_500.gif

 

'yo guys, what did i miss?' kai joined us with one arm around jaengmi

'hey boys' she smiled

'hey' we greeted them

'i think i have to~ugh~ puke' suho covered his mouth and quickly looked for a empty place

'i will look after him' d.o sighed and followed suho.

'let's wait for them here' baekhyun said

Then we talked, laughed and it was good to be happy again.

'are you feel better?' jaengmi asked suho as they returned. Suho nooded and smiled

'you shouldn't have ate that cake' d.o grumbled with suho.

'oppa, let's ride the carroussel over there!' jaengmi ruffled at kais arm

'like you wish, babe' kai smiled

I smiled weakly as i saw the happy couple. Why can't we be like that too? Eunji?

'ya, baekhyun i want to' chanyeol acted like jaengmi

'gosh, what are you? 5?' he rolled his eyes.

'ya! Jaengmi isn't 5 too.' chanyeol defended hisself

Baekhyun sighed and they went there too.

'i will stay here and look after suho. He should rest a little, before he ride anything again' d.o told them

'i will join you guys' i said 

'hey sehun, why don't you ask jaengmi, how eunji is?' d.o asked me suddenly. 

'.......i don't know' i muttered

'shall i do it for you?'d.o succested

I shook my head. That wasn't a good idea, if he asked for me.

'i will take a little walk' i stood up from my seat

'wea?' suho asked

'can't stand still' i smirked and left.

 

~sigh~ it have been days, since i didn't see eunji. Even though it were only days, it felt like ages!

The fair were full of couples. Happy couples. I felt so forever alone...

Everywhere i look, couples. Young couples, adult couples, old couple, they were everywhere!

I sighed and decided to walked back. What is eunji probably doing right now?

Sadly i lift my head up and-OMG!

 

Isn't that eunji?? Wait, oh no! She is with that jerk! Should i talk to eunji or ignore them?

Eunji and that idiot stood at a candy stand, far away from me. And it looked like HE would buy HER something! Ya! That's my job!

I quickly hidden myself behind a trash and watched them. Now, should i talk to her or not?

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thank you very much for reading and comment. You make my day :' ).

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Oh and please, don't judge me for my english. I know it's not the best....

 

 

Have a pleased day ^^