Fairground part 2

Teach you how to love

Eunji POV

~flashback~

I lied at the ground and cried my heart out. A big feeling of guilty came over me. Why do i feel like that is all my fault? Oh yeah, because it is my fault. Aish, i'm so stupid! 

Sehun, where are you? What happened? Are you okay?

Many questions flew through my head, but no answer. The glasses at the ground made cuts in my legs and my blood flow down.

Is it that what i wanted? I left without thinking. My jealousness and my weakness made me faint. It's normal that every day, girls surrounded him, makeing pictures and other stuffs. It's sehuns job. I think i  just can't cope with it. I was too jealous, that sehun treated them friendlier than me. And that hurts. But all of them, nothing hurts more than not having sehun around me. 

Why was i stupid? And that in the market, gosh! I wanted to follow sehun, but something stopped me. The hurt in his eyes, were so clear. I was the reason. He was so broken, like a dead soul. His face had many cuts, he looked like he didn't sleep. I'm so worried about him. Everything was my fault. Just everything i do, there must be a mistake. My life was never easy. It was never happy, but just the same, i tried to hid my sadness behind my smile. People surely think that my life made out of rainbows and sweetness, whenever they see me smile. No it's not. 

But somehow, my life gots better, as i married sehun. My smile wasn't fake. There were soo many beautiful memorises and bad moments. Sehun made me happy. 

I smiled at the mind of him. He was the only person, i know who really careed for me, were there for me, besides my mom and jaengmi.

And what have i done? I destroyed it with my stupid weakness. If i only can turn back time...

 

'Eunji?' a deep voice called from downstairs. Sehun?

'sehun?' i hotly whispered and searched for him

'eunji?' the voice called again

I heard footsteps and my heart raced against my chest. But then i realized, it wasn't him. It was someone others.

'eunji' he shockly said. He hurried to me and helped me up. I avoided eye contact, shame came over me.

'eunji' he repeated. His hand slowly over my cheek and wipped my teras away.

'don't cry' he softly said and took me in his arms. I fighted against my tears and rested my head exhausted at his chest. Why is he here? Where did he know that i was here?

After a silently moment he removed hisself and lift my chin up, so that i must looked in his eyes.

'do you love him?' he asked with a shaking voice. I wondered about his question, why is he asking?

'junhong-ah' i whispered, tears built slowly in my eyes.

'you do, don't you?' junhong said. I could hear the clear sadness in his voice.

'i do, more than everything' my eyes brightened as i said it. I do, i love sehun. I would die for him, so much do i love him.

He removed his finger from my chin and stepped one move back. A bitter smile fromed his lips and he let out a slight laugh. Is he okay?

'are you okay?' i asked worried

He turned around and nooded. Junhong ~sigh~ confessed to me....at that day where i met sehun at the market. I didn't answer him, but now, he knows the answer. Junhong loved me since we were kids. I could always feel it, but i've never love him the way he did. I want him as my friend, as my brother. And that's all.

'let's go home' he said with a crack voice.

I nooded and we went out of this house. I'm sorry, junhong-ah. But i'm already in love, with sehun.

~flashback ends~

 

 

Since that day, junhong told me that he will move over me. He will try it. I was relief to hear that. Somewhere in the world, there will be the right girl. Better than me, i promised  him.

Days have passed and i still didn't hear anything from him. I didn't come at the idea to ask jaengmis boyfriend. Kai. I completly forgot it. Stupid girl.

Anyways, today, junhong wanted to go with me to the fairground thing. Since i hadn't any plans, i agreed. 

 

'eunji? Have you finish?' he asked

'nae' i answered. I just dressed up in his room and that for twenty minutes. I couldn't decide what to wear. I need more clothes, really.

 

k-fashion-korean-fashion-ulzzang-Favim.c

(my outfit)

'is it okay? Do i look weird?' i asked as i flufed around my clothes.

'you're perfect' he smiled

'let's go, beauty' he offered me his hand

'okay, prince' i took it and we went to the fairground.

 

We arrived at 18.00. I wanted to ask if jaengmi wanted to join us, but she was bussy. I didn't know that she is here too, with EXO!

'do you want something to eat?' junhong asked.

'nae, i'm so hungry' i rubbed my stomach. He chuckled and we went to a candy stand.

We already drove a carroussel and a small roller coaster. It made so fun here! But it would be better if sehun was here too...

 

Junhong and i stood at the wait line as ssuddenly his phone rungs.

'oh, eunji, you can pick whatever you want. I must answer this' he gave me the money and left, not giving me the chance to answer.

Woah, here are so many candys! What should i only pick?

'umm, ahjumma, i want to take this one here' i pointed at the two lollipops.

She nooded and handed me it. I payed and then left. Junhong wasn't still here, so i started to ate. My stomach did really grumbled.

 

I sat at a table and the lollipop. It was so good! 

The fairground was full of people and the most of them were couples.

'gosh' i sighed. Seeing happy couples, made me always think of sehun.

'where are you only?' i whispered and looked at the ground. If i only could know wheter he is okay, or not...

 

 

'eunji' i heard suddenly a soft voice called me. My heart skipped a beat, that soft, famliar voice.

Immediatly i turned my head to the direction, the voice came and....

SEHUN!

My jaws dropped, a big smile flashed my lips, my eyes widened and in the next seconds, i was in his arms.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to thank everyone, for reading. That's the best feeling, you can ever give me. Thank you <3