Chapter 5

Loving again...(You're Beautiful Fan Fiction)

Chapter 5:

 

Seohyun’s POV:

 

We are currently here at our dressing preparing our performance, for Music Bank later. After our performance we will have 4 days off. And yes, 3 days of it I will spend with Shinwoo Oppa.

 

“Seohyun-ah, I heard that you will be with Shinwoo in Busan for 3 days.” Taeyeon Unnie said. Oh no here comes all the teasing.

 

“Yes Unnie. He will tour me there since it is hometown.”   I said. “Uhm, Unnie I’ll go out for a while, I will all wait for you backstage I’m going to the rooftop first.” I continue then left to be safe from further interrogating and teasing.

 

While I am currently here at the rooftop I can’t help but to remember the time when I was so mad at Shinwoo Oppa.

 

Flashback:

 

 “I can’t believe you will to this again! I’m so disappointed!” I said, I mean shout at Shinwoo Oppa! For the second time he did it again! We are currently here inside his car.

 

“I’m sorry, but I really need you now! I’m so sad you know?” He said to me!

 

“You’re sad?! And because of that you told Mr. Lee Soo Man to cancel my schedule? Didn’t you know how much freaking effort I put for that CF?!” I shouted at him. I’m freaking mad at him!

 

“Seohyunnie! Come on! Let’s not fight about this.” He said to me, while holding my hand and looking at me. “Let’s no waste our time fighting about this small matter; we should waste our time bonding.” He continued.

 

I just look at him and give him the ‘icy glare’ that Jessica Unnie taught me.

 

“Seohyun-ah, don’t do that ‘icy glare’ you are SNSD’s Innocent Maknae, not SNSD’s Ice Princess.” He told me.

 

“You just can’t understand do you? Even though I’m helping you forget Mi Nyu, it doesn’t mean that you will just adjust my schedule without my consent! You should always ask me first, when it comes to this!” I replied to him.

 

“You will not forgive me, do you?” He said this time while looking into my eyes.

 

“Oppa, I can forgive you right now. But you should promised me, that you will not do this again okay?” I told him. I’m not that kind of person, who forgives easily, but Shinwoo Oppa is not just a random person, he is like a best friend to me.

 

“I knew it! Okay! I, Kang Shinwoo, promise not to make anymore decisions without Seo Joo Hyun’s consent, especially if it involves her.” He said while raising his right hand. Goodness! He looks like a kindergarten.

 

“Okay then, now you made your promise. Let’s go bond!” I told him with a smile. And he happily start his car’s engine then drove off to random places.

 

End of flashback…

 

Thinking about it again, I think our relationship is somehow but I don’t know why… I left out a big sigh…

 

“Woah, that’s deep.” Someone told me. When I looked up, I can see a guy. He looks like he is around my age. And my, oh my! He looks so handsome, though I can sense mischievousness around him.

 

“Hahaha. I think so.” I replied to him. I move a little to the side, so he can sit with me.

 

“I was watching you earlier, you look like you are thinking of something important, but then after a while, you smiled then you became serious again.” He told me.

 

“You can read my mind? Or you can easily read my expression?” I asked him.

 

“I can read your expression easily because your eyes are very expressive, plus the way your brows move.” He said.

 

“I don’t know if I should think of that as a compliment or what.” I truthfully said to him.

 

“Take that as a compliment.” He said, and then laughs. I can’t help it so I also laugh with him. After that we talk about random stuffs. I am really having fun talking to him, but then I have to say my ‘goodbye’ since I have to perform in a few minutes.

 

“Shouldn’t we exchange names?” I asked him, before leaving.

 

“I don’t think we have to, because we are going to see each other again more often. Trust me.” He said to me, I don’t know how he did it, but I trust him. Even though I only met him for a few minutes. I left him in the rooftop, I don’t know what’s with him, but he made me forget Shinwoo Oppa, even for a few minutes.

 

---

 

Update? Yo know what to do.