Chapter 4

Loving again...(You're Beautiful Fan Fiction)

Chapter 4:

 

1 month later...

 

Shinwoo's POV:

 

"Seo Joo Hyun! Seriously, why are you saying this to me now?!" I asked Seohyun over the phone. We are supposed to have our bonding time today since last week we didn't even have a time to bond because of our schedule.

 

"I'm really sorry Oppa. But finals are coming up and I have to study hard for it. We can bond next week though. Anyway I'll hang up now. Bye." She said.

 

"But Seo--" Before I can even finish my sentence I heard her click the 'End Call' button already. Aish Joo Hyun! Seriously!

 

Anyway it’s been almost a month since our shocking scenario at the SNSD dressing room...

 

Flashback:

 

I was driving towards the park nearby, when I can sense Seohyun is mad...

 

"You should make me feel better right? Not worse. So what's wrong?" I asked her.

 

"I don't think helping you is a good idea." She said, while she is looking outside.

 

"And why?" I asked her. I'm kind of angry now.

 

"Because, you just controlled my life a while ago!" She said while looking at me this time.

 

Oh I know where this conversation is going! She is just like the others! She makes then breaks promises.

 

"But I'm not that kind of person who breaks or back-out from the promises I made. So even though I really didn't like what you did earlier, I will still help you." She said.

 

When I thought I know where is this going, she just proved me wrong. I was dumbfounded for almost a minute. She isn't like any other people. I heard her left the car. She gestured me to follow her. We want to a Cafe. She went to the VIP room, then she sat and the gestured me to sit down too. I sat down in front of her.

 

"So who or what broke your heart?" She said to start our conversation.

 

"Mi Nyu." I told her flatly. I can see that she was shocked.

 

"Mr. Taekyung's girlfriend?" She asked.

 

"Yup." I said to her.

 

"Please tell me the story." She asked me.

 

I smiled at her then I started telling her everything. Every bits of it. EVERYTHING. After finishing the story she looked at me in the eyes. I can feel her hands at the top of my hands, and then I heard her say... "Now you gave another thousand of reasons for me to help you."

 

End of flashback...

 

I was still reminiscing when I felt my phone vibrated, when I opened it a smile formed on my face; the sender no other than Seo Joo Hyun.

 

 From: Seohyunnie!

 

Oppa! I'm sorry for not saying goodbye properly, it just have to study. And I know you will keep on blubbering until I will say 'yes' to your request. Anyway Oppa we can spend the whole 3 days together next week. :) Bye Oppa! See you next week! ^^.

 

I usually frown every time her messages contains about us not meeting each other, but I can't help to smile since she knows how to make me happy again and forgive her and that is her saying 'Oppa.' I still remember the day when I asked her to call me 'Oppa.'

 

Flashback:

 

 We are currently having our bonding time inside the mall, with our disguises of course. We are on our second week of meeting each other. And we are both comfortable with each other, I don't know how it happened but hey I'm happy for that. But there is one thing bothering me and that is I never heard her say 'Oppa' to me.

 

"So what's our plan today?" She asked me, we are both walking with our hands intertwined with each other.

 

"Eat, and then play games or do some random stuffs." I told her. I can see her nod.

 

"So where are we going to eat?" She asked.

 

"Hmm. Before we eat I want you to do something first." I said.

 

"Huh? What do you want to me to do?" She asked with curiosity.

 

"I want you to call me 'Oppa.'" I finally told her. I saw opened.

 

"Why do you want something like that?" She asked, then she let go of my hand and starts walking away from me.

 

"Hey Joo Hyun-ah." I said while walking after her, I tried to reach her hands but no avail; her hands are swaying too much that I can't reach it. But after so many tries I finally succeeded, after that I forced her to look at me.

 

"Why do you want something like that?" She asked again.

 

"What's wrong about that? Isn't that normal, since I'm 2 years older than you?" I try to explain to her.

 

"Okay... I think you are right Oppa." She answered while looking at the floor. Is the floor more handsome than me now? That she choose to look at the floor over my face. Being the insecure me, I tilt her head only to found out that she is crying.

 

"Oppa I'm sorry for acting like that awhile ago." She said while sobbing. I can't really stand that sight of her like that so I pulled her into a hug.

 

"It’s okay Joo Hyun-ah. It’s okay." I told her while patting her back. But after a while I can feel her stiffen, the pushed me and went running again. I ran after her only to found out that she went to the ladies room. I patiently waited for her outside the restroom. When she went out I can see she is walking towards me, but looking at the damn floor again! I'm really getting insecure of that freaking floor!

 

"Oppa I’m sorry for tiring you and being too emotional." She started.

 

"Why are you being SO emotional?" I asked her, emphasizing the word 'so.'

 

"It’s my time of the month again." She answered.

 

"Huh?" I asked her. Time of the month? Is she a wolf?

 

"Red tide. Girls thing. PMS." She said. It took me almost a second to understand what she is saying. But after realizing it, I started to laugh! Goodness! That's why she's too emotional.

 

"If you continue to laugh, I will leave you here." She said. Then started to walk away from me again!

 

"Hey, come on!" I told her when I finally reached her. I put my hands over her shoulders, "Let's eat?" I continued, while I was patting her shoulders. I can also feel her hands at my waist.

 

Then I saw her smile. After that we started walking towards a random restaurant then simply just do whatever we can think of doing.

 

End of flashback...

 

During those times I can feel undeniably contented and happy. As if everything is in place. Being with Joo Hyun is one of the happiest moments in my life. I don't know what she is doing to me, but whatever it is; I will just go with the flow as long as she is with me. I don't know what am I feeling but I know it’s too early to say that this is love...

-----

Update tomorrow? You know what to do! :p