Chapter 6

Loving again...(You're Beautiful Fan Fiction)

WARNING! A very very long chapter!

--------

Chapter 6:

 

Shinwoo’s POV:

 

I and Seohyunnie are currently here at the airplane. Today is her rest day actually, but then as she said she wants to spend time to tour here at my hometown – Busan!

 

“I remember that I went was here also, in this column and row…” I started.

 

“Really?! When?” She asked.

 

“When I was asking Mi Nyu to love me, but then she well, she can’t.” I said to her. I can see sadness in her eyes.”But you know what? I’m glad that happened because if that didn’t happen maybe I won’t have you as my friend.” I continued.

 

“Aww. Oppa! Seriously!” She said then she slaps my arm and looks at her lap, so she can hide her blushing face.

 

“Enough about me, so how was your performance yesterday. Didn’t get a chance to watch it since I was busy, making some music.” I asked.

 

“Hahaha. My performance is really great, it also went well..” She said, but then I saw that her eyes went wide, it indicates that she remembered something. I don’t have a very good feeling about it, but I don’t need an awkward atmosphere around us so I just brush it off.

 

After an hour or so, we finally landed here at Busan. I can see amazement in her eyes; actually I’m somehow excited to brag about my hometown to her.

 

“Oppa! Seriously! Fresh air!” She said, and then she spread her arms. I quickly get one of her hands and intertwined my hands with hers.

 

“Let’s go! My driver is waiting.” I said to her. Then quickly lead her where my driver is. Actually I want her to see my mom first, but then my mom is in vacation right now. So no choice there would only me, Seohyun and our maids in our house.

 

During the drive towards my house, I can see that Seohyun wants to sleep, I understand her of course. I mean with all the activities, events, and performances that she have, I’m pretty sure that she can only sleep 4 hours or less a day. I want to spend my day with her but I don’t want her to get sick or so tired because she didn’t have enough rest. So I made a decision I will just let her sleep all day. When we reach our house, we quickly went down the car.

 

“Seohyun-ah…” I said to her, we are walking hand in hand towards my house.

 

“Hmm? What is it, Oppa?” She asked me, I was actually leading her to our guest room, but then she is to sleepy to noticed.

 

“You can sleep all day. Let’s just go out tomorrow. I know how hectic you schedule is. Plus I bet the finals in your school really took your time to sleep. So I’ll be considerate, and I will just let you sleep all day today.” I said to her. I can see how her face lit-up.

 

“Thank you so much Oppa!” she said then smiled.

 

“So here is your room, I told her.” I said while opening the guest room, “The maids will just bring your bags here. Sleep well Seohyun-ah.” I said then left her. I was actually battling with myself if I should hug her or not, but I know she is tired and she don’t want to waste any second to sleep. I was about to open my room, when I felt someone’s arms hugging my waist from the back.

 

“Thank you so much for being considerate, Oppa. I promise to wake up early tomorrow so we can do the stuffs that we should today.” Seohyun said from behind while she is still back hugging me. I can feel my heartbeat beating too fast.

 

“Okay…” I said to her. I can feel that she is already letting go of the hug. I can hear her footsteps walking towards the room. When I look at her opening the door of her room and closing I suddenly have the urge of hugging her. For the very first time, I was speechless not just speechless I felt my world stop when she back hugged me. I know I care for her, and I am aware that I have feelings for her, but I don’t know if it is enough to label it ‘love.’

 

The next day…

 

I am here at the dining room, when I saw a goddess walking downstairs. And yes that goddess is no other than, – Seo Joo Hyun, the girl that made my mind went blank.

 

“Good Morning, Oppa” she greeted me then, grab the chair that is beside me.

 

“How was your sleep?” I ask her. Yes, she literally slept all day yesterday. By all day I mean morning until evening.

 

“Ah! Oppa! I feel so energize! The best sleep I have after our debut days.” She said while smiling. “How about you, Oppa?” she continued, and then eat the food in front of her.

 

“Hmm. Me? My sleep was good too.” If good means, tossing myself over and over again in the bed, then yes I have a good sleep.

 

“So oppa what are we going to do today and tomorrow?” she asks. I can see that she is really excited.

 

“Joo Hyun, I have to tell you something.” I told her.

 

“Your manager called last night, and he said that he has to cut your cut your vacation, they already reschedule your flight back to Seoul, and you will leave tomorrow afternoon.” I said to her, I can see that she is really sad. “But my manager called me too, telling me that I have to go back to Seoul for a music event.” I continued, I can see now that she is smiling.

 

“So it means we will leave the same time tomorrow?” she asked like a kid who is asking for a candy.

 

“Yes. And they also told me, that you’ll be MC-ing that music event with Yoona and Yuri. Meaning we can continue our bonding there.” I said to her. “Anyway we today we will just roam around the beach near here. Eat some foods that you can only find her in Busan and feed some seagulls. And lastly, we are going to visit my old school.” I told her the plans for today.

 

Seohyun’s POV:

 

After Shinwoo Oppa told me about my vacation and our plans for today, I quickly went up and took a bath and get ready for our ‘Busan Tour.’ Actually there is one thing that kept in bothering me and that is I hugged Shinwoo Oppa yesterday, it just happened after him leaving me alone inside the room I felt like I really want to hug him. I was brushing my hair while when I heard a knock.

 

“Ms. Seohyun, are you ready? Mr. Shinwoo is already waiting downstairs.” The maid informed me.

 

“Oh yes. I’m ready thank you.” I told the maid, then look at myself in front of the mirror and then I went down.

 

The first thing I realized when I went down the stairs is how handsome Shinwoo Oppa, with his skinny jeans and, black and white long sleeves. He somehow reminded me of the guy I met the day before on the rooftop.

 

“You look nice.” He said to me with his beautiful smile.

 


“And you look pretty.” I said to him while smiling, after that he grab my hand and intertwined his hands to mine, and then lead me to his car. “You somehow reminded of the guy, I met the day before. You know what he is so nice; I’m so comfortable to him just like how comfortable with you.” I continued saying inside the car.

 

Shinwoo’s POV:

 

“I’m so comfortable to him just like how comfortable with you.”

 

“I’m so comfortable to him just like how comfortable with you.”

 

“I’m so comfortable to him just like how comfortable with you.”

 

“I’m so comfortable to him just like how comfortable with you.”

 

That sentence that she said made me hard to breath. I don’t know who is he but he effortlessly made her comfortable which never happened to other guys except me. I looked at Seohyun again; she is currently looking out the window enjoying the scenery before her eyes. Then the car stopped in front of my school.

 

“Oppa, is this your school?” she asked me.

 

“Yes, this is where Kang Shinwoo, spend his days before.” I told her. Then both of us went down, I see her looking at my school. I lead her inside my school, we first went to Kindergarten classroom, and looked at their artworks. After that we just went and do random stuffs at my school, like sitting in inside the classroom, going to the band room, playground and the gym. Doing this with her makes my heart somehow flutter. I really don’t know if I love her or what, but I’m sure that I have feelings for her. We are currently done with our school tour, actually it’s already 11:30, and time really flies fast when I’m with her. I’m somehow hungry so we decided to eat at a sea food restaurant. All throughout the lunch we were talking about some random stuff, it is a very light and happy atmosphere that surrounds us but then she blurted out something…

 

“This is the same feeling I felt when I was talking to that random guy I met.”  And that did it. For the very first time in my whole entire life, I want to kill a person! Hell I even want to kill any guy who will, talk to her! Call me possessive or what so ever! But she can’t talk to any other guys! I know my happy attitude turns into jealous attitude, and she is so oblivious to realize it.

 

“Oppa, where are we going after this?” she asked me. I can still see the happy attitude in her, I don’t want to ruin that atmosphere of her, so I just brush all those jealous vibes I have.

 

“We are going to the beach; we should be at home by 7pm. So we can get ready our stuffs for our flight back to Seoul.” I told her, I can see her nodding.

 

“So I think we should go now, Oppa, so we can spend much longer time in the beach.” She suggested, I just nod my head for approval, then I called the waitress for the bill, then paid after that we went out and head to my car.

 

The trip towards the beach is somehow exciting for both of us, for a very, very, unknown reason. When the car stopped we first went to the grocery to buy some shrimp crackers t the seagulls. And hell! Maybe feeding the seagulls is not a really good idea. Why? Because the very second I opened the shrimp crackers, the seagulls didn’t even waste a second to attack us. I and Seohyun, were just running anywhere our feet could lead us. But nonetheless, it was a fun thing to do.

 

So after the seagull attack we went to different stores to buy some stuff to bring back to Seoul. The shopping was quite longer than what I expected; well maybe first because I am with a SNSD member who is very meticulous when it comes to almost everything, I think I have to deal with that kind of attitude if I want her to stay by my side. It was getting dark by the time we finished shopping.

 

Joo Hyun, do you want to go back to the beach?” I asked her. I can see her face lit up once again.

 

“Of course, Oppa.” She said.

 

“Then let’s go. But first let us put those stuffs inside the car.” I told her while pointing to the paper bags that she is currently holding. After putting the paper bags inside the car, we went back to the beach while holding hands.

 

We stopped in the middle of the beach, we are both standing side by side, but she takes 2 steps forward. I was behind her back the for almost 3 minutes, actually I was looking at her back for almost 3 minutes, while she is currently looking at the sky. Then I did it… I hug her from the back; I can feel her stiffen for my sudden action…

 

“Please don’t move away, I just want to us to stay like this…” after saying that I can feel she is becoming more comfortable. Then we just stayed like that for all most I don’t know how many minutes…

 

Seo Joo hyun, please wait for me… I’ll sort my feelings out first, but once it’s all sorted and I’m sure of my feelings for you then I promise I’ll do everything for us to be together.

 

At the Music Event:

         

I am currently going to MC’s dressing room to see Seohyun. The music event is such a success, too bad SNSD wasn’t there to perform since some of them have other schedules. Actually after the incident in the beach 2 days ago, I and Seohyun somehow became much closer and affectionate to each other. I was about to knock at the MC’s dressing room when I saw Joo Hyun’s back. There I saw her talking to a guy, not just talk they looked like they are in their own world. I quickly move towards them, then I possessively wrap my arms at Joo Hyun’s shoulder, then I saw looked at me with a smile on her face.

 

“Ohh! You’re here, Oppa. Anyway he is the guy I’m talking about, you know the person who I can talk comfortably.” She said to me.

 

“Hello my name is Kang Shinwoo band member of ANJell.” I told him and led out my hand.

 

“Nice to meet you, my name is Jung Yonghwa. Leader and band member of CNBlue.” He said.

 

-------

 

YES! JUNG YONGHWA IS DIFFERENT FROM KANG SHINWOO IN THIS STORY! BLEH! I'M EVIL AND I KNOW IT!! SO TEAM KANG SHINWOO OR TEAM JUNG YONGHWA?! 

 

COMMENT UP! :">

 

CLARIFICATION:

KANG SHINWOO AND JUNG YONGHWA IS LIKE TWINS HERE OKAY (BY FACE)? I MEAN THE FACE I'M GOING TO USE IS STILL OUR YONG'S FACE. BUT THEIR ATTITUDE AND BACKGROUNDS ARE DIFFERENT. HOPE THAT I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR. :)