Wild but Caring

Wild but ...

Baekhyun couldn't run. Nope. Not when his ankles were hurting like hell. Did you ever try to run without your feet ? Then don't ask him to run with huge wounds on his ankles ! So he just do what he shouldn't have done if he wanted  some peace : call his mother. His brother would be too much delighted to make fun of him so it was a huge no. His father is not back from his business trip. The author of this story don't want  to help him. So yeah just his nagging mother is available. It'll have to do. He took out his phone and started to call his beloved mom. 2 seconds later, he picked up.

"Sorry sweety I'm busy, I'll call you back in ten minutes. Love you~" and he hung up.

... DA HELL !? When my bro calls him, he just stops whatever he was doing, and I have to be on a waiting list ?!! The only times I ask for help, he doesn't even take the time to take care of me ...

Tears were threatening to fall. They were tears of a huge and deep sadness ... So salty, it started to sting. So heartbreaking that Chanyeol came and gathered the injuried boy in his arms ...

"YOU !? What are you even doing there ?!

- DON'T YELL AT ME ! I CAN'T LET YOU HURT HERE ! JUST DEAL WITH IT !"

Deep voice yelling at you. Frightening, I tell you. So frightening, even Baekhyun's inner diva told him to shut up. He didn't though.

"WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH IT ?! HUH ?!! (you know that huh like in VIXX - Hyde xDD Oh God I shall use it more often)

- Whatever. I'll do what I want. Tell me where you live.

- SO THAT YOU CAN STALK ME SOME MORE ?!!

- YES SO THAT I CAN STALK YOU SOME MORE !! NOW TELL ME WHERE YOU LIVE DAMN IT ! OR I TAKE YOU AND LOCK YOU IN MY HOUSE !

- ... Pergolia.

- Pergolia ?! That's the fairies' quarter ! I'm so excited ! I always wanted to visit that quarter but since fairies aren't fond of any other kind I ... Baekhyun ?

- ...

- Oh My GOD HE FAINTED !"

 

Smooth Chanyeol, keep talking to yourself out loud. People already think you're crazy, you'll just add some proves to that statement.

Shut up. I need to bring him to his house, to treat his wounds.

So ? Please go on. Nothing to do with me.

I need to summon your wings !

Why just MY wings ?? I want to see Pergolia too !

Arghhh you know that if it wasn't for you and your sturbonness, I wouldn't have to talk to myself all day long !!

Whatever. Either you summon me, and I mean ME or no wings.

Damn it ! HE WILL DIE ON ME YOU SAVAGE !

No I'm tamed. Sadly.

I swear if he dies on me, I'll summon you just to put some rejecting spell on you.

You wouldn't ...

I WOULD. No. I WILL ! 

What's the big deal with me being entirely summoned ?

People will be scared.

You're scary enough.

I MEANT WHAT I SAID : FAIRIES AREN'T FOND OF PEOPLE THAT AREN'T THEIR KIND ! I have to stay in a somewhat human form to bring him home without too much difficulties.

Just because he will be probably dying on you.

DO IT ! Jebal ...

THEN SUMMON THEM ! AISHH~

 

After this epic debate, Chanyeol mumbled some things and a big light came out his back. Slowly two big, on fire, red-orange-yellow wings grew out. He felt himself being all hot (Don't drool. He is hot, not hot. ... Forget about it. Do whatever you want) A warm feeling started to surround him. He moved his wings up and down and headed to Pergolia.

. . ._. . ._. . ._. . .. . ._. . .. . ._. . .. . ._. . .. . ._. . .. . ._. . .. . ._. . .. . ._. . .. . ._. . .. . ._. . .. . ._. . .. . ._. . .. . ._. . .. . ._. . .. . ._. . .. . ._. . .. . ._. . .. . ._. . .. . ._. . .

Pergolia wasn't a big quarter of  Seoul city. Fairies just decided to be there, because it was the place the  closest to the forest. Under their supervision, it became a nice, stylish area, with many impressive statues and buildings. The main building of this quarter was probably the most incredibly beautiful. No one ever knew how the fairies did to create this wonderful set of old stones, diamonds and glass. It was octagonal, and had a huge rooftop made of glass and jasper.On its every corner, three golden wheels were slowly rolling. They had eyes on them, blicking and looking at every direction. Quite disturbing. The inside was very luxurious : the walls and the floors were marbled, shining and pissing off the fairies walking in high heels, because it was always slippery and it broke their attempt of swaying hips like high class models. In its very center stand a centenarian  baobad (yeah what the heck) and, at the baobab's bottom, thousand of roses of every color. Some statues of nymphs and centaurs were scattered in there, with water jumping around (the water was an illusion spell don't get it wrong) I don't even know why I described it, since it isn't Baekhyun's house.

When Chanyeol reached the fairies' quarter, he immediately gawked. He liked his own quarter, but damn ! that one was one of kind. Helloooo~

I should have taken my camera ! Why am I so forgetful.

To be able to remember something, one must have a brain. You don't.

Chanyeol bluntly ignored the comment, too engrossed in the beauty of the town. But he soon drew the attention. Of course a tall man with on-fire wings, standing still in the air, smiling like a retard and talking to himself, carrying a ... problably dead boy in his arms ... It wasn't an everyday occurence.

Sensing the looks stares (judging of course), he quickly decided to head ...

I didn't ask his street's name.

See ? You don't have any brain. I'll let you know that I'm facepalming right now.

Shut up. Do not facepalm. Slap you. Joke aside, can't you help me ?

Of course. All you have to do is letting me out.

For a visiting tour ? Really now ??

Chill I'll find your lover's house.

He isn't ... Okay.

Chanyeol mumbled again, and started his transformation. He bent abruptly on the floor. Let out a little cry and started to feel really hot. A beak appeared, a comb, his wings grew thicker, even their feathers got heavier, his legs got mixed together and became a wide tail and his arms became strong claws. Soon all his body was surrounded by flames.

One in the audience decided to react

"Don't touch this boy you evil creature !"

The pheonyx hums and look at the man.

"Do you know this boy ?"

The man got scared by the deepness of its voice. It was almost like two deep voices were speaking at the same time.

"Y-y-yeah I do.

- Can you bring him to his house ? Or the nearest hospital. I'll watch you.

- What d-d-did you to him ?! demanded the stranger.

- Nothing. You better bring him fast ! I am not patient and he is my owner's mate. I don't think he will joyfully accept his lover's death.

The stranger stammered a bit. He soon hovered the boy and lied on him. The Phoenys didn't like it and wondered if it was a good idea to let this stranger have his way with his master's mate. The ground started to shake, and soon after, the stranger and the mater's boy disappeared into it. The Phoenyx blinked and ... Shouted. When a Phoenyx shouts it's awfull. It's the same sound Chanyeol produced when he got a tennis ball in his manly area (in short, he tried to receive a 180 km/h full blown service, with the wrong racket). Hideous. The crowd shook a bit in fear. Will they become grilled fairies for this monster dinner ?

Anger started to rise in the Phoenyx mind, but he tried to control it. He couldn't deceive his master. It was his own fault if his master couldn't pursue his mate's love for now. So he will do all he can to reunite them and see his master being happy. He inhaled deeply and stared attentively at the ground. He saw what he was searching for and a smile crept in the corner of his mouth.

 

Gotcha !

 

 

 

 

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=__=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=__=_=_=_=_=_=_=__=_=_=_=_=_=__=_=_=_=_=_=_=__=_=_=_=_=_=__=_=_=_=_=_=__=__=_=_=_=_=__=_=_=

 

So how is it sho fa ? I don't like how I wrote the XiuChen moments ... I feel like I failed it xD Baekyeol is easier to write about ! :0 I will try to make a nice poster but hum ... Will be difficult xD Well dunno about that up voting thingy. Don't like to cry after vote and comments and all. But yeah that's mostly because of my pride. So I'll step on it and ask you kindly to write comments about the story. Just so I know how I failed. I want to improve x) Really !

I love you silent reader ! If you are one of them don't feel awkward. Stay who you are I just love you because you took the time to read this crap ! <3

So I'm out having a nice ual moment with my food ! FOOOOOD !!!

Bybye xoxo