Wild but Awkward

Wild but ...

"Oh come on who's your Daddy !?

- It's you ! Sound of something getting slapped. 

- I don't hear you !

- IT'S YOU !

- Who's getting ed by Daddy ?!

- It's me ! Something gets slapped again.

- Come on louder !

- IT'S ME !

- And who gonna like it !?

- YOU AND ME !!

- HELL YEAH "

Xiumin opened one eye after another groggily. It's been a long time since they did it. His neighbours were a lovely couple but ever since the woman got pregnant, their ual desire got bigger ... and a bit .

"Holy chicken !!!"

Err ... It ended pretty quickly. I must have slept throughout the whole event ... that's a good thing.

It was a saturday morning and he has been awoken by creepy moans. Way to start the week-end. He lazily walked to his shower, stripped, entered the bath tube and let the warm water-

"Holy that's not hot water !"

Ah true I don't have any hot water anymore. Better make it quick ! 

He showered quickly and wore a gray hoodie, an oversized white T-Shirt and a skinny light blue jeans.  

So what to do on a saturday morning when you could have slept in but be forced to wake up ? Yup, cleaning ! YAY ! 
I don't know how Minseok does that actually. I mean who likes to clean his appartment like it's a wonderful chore to do ? WHO !!? Well Minseok does. 

He the started to clean his flat a bit. Well he didn't own much things to begin with, so his cleaning session went by pretty quickly. A growl coming from his stomac reminded him that he didn't eat.

No need to check the fridge, I don't have anything left. I'll just buy something before going grocery shopping.

Everybody know it's not a good idea to go grocery shopping whith an empty stomac. If you don't want to buy the whole store.

On his way down the building, he nearly tripped over some luggages, spread over the floor messily. Panting because of the shock, he put his hand on his heart and jumped around to get to the main entrance. In times like this he wishes to have long legs. He must have looked ridiculous (indeed) jumping here and there in order to pass the obstacles.

The weather was quite chilly. His favorite season was about to come. Winter. Because of his power of course, since he manipulates the snow, but he loved it because his dad wasn't busy anymore in this period and he always played with him and his little sister. His mother would always nag at "the uncaring and stupid" father for letting the children play in the snow for so long. In the end, his father would woo her into playing with them. He could hear again each laugh his sister let out joyfully.

Even if he accepted his parent's death, he could not grasp the fact that his sister went missing. And that nobody cared about that. His only hope was to contact the Elders, but he was just a teenager that doesn't even have any clue.about where and how his little sister went missing. No idea if she's still alive or not. But deep down, he knew she was somewhere fighting and crying out for help. He could feel it.

Nonetheless, the Elders were busy people (and by 'busy' I mean not 'politician-like' busy, but really busy), and without real proof, they wouldn't take the request in consideration. If only he knew a person that helped them. There's a law they made that tells that if they are to seek help from a communer, they will grant one of their wish. But his social circle was so wide (I'm being ironic) that he knew nobody that got to help the Elders. Not like he knew many people to begin with.

He finally arrived infront of the store he wanted to go to. The warm air of the shelves made him shiver. This place is better warmed up than his own flat ...
He went to grab a trolley and happily walked to the fruits and vegetables' display. While chosing some peachs, he let one fall on the floor. He bent down to take her back in his trolley. While bending down another one escaped his grasp and rolled away. He run after it, still bent down and caught it. He then tried to stand up but his head went straight into another person crotch. The male groaned, and Minseok's face turned red. 

"I'm sorry sir !! I didn't look where I was !

- It's okay hyung."

Minseok frowned ? How the stranger knew him ? He stood up and looked at the stranger's face. His heart unknowingly skipped a beat.

There stood Jongdae, a few plastic bag in hand. 

"How come .." Minseok was at loss of words. Crap man. Why was he here ? Were the others there too ? Did they follow him ? Do they know where he live ??

Seeing how Minseok was so frightenned that his eyes were trying to find a way to escape their eye-socket, Jongdae decided to take a leave. It seriously hurt to see in his hyung's eyes nothing else than fear every time they looked at each other.

"Where do you ... ? asked a shy Minseok.
Well I need to continue my groceries shopping.

- A-are you alone ?

- ... Yes.

-..."

 

Here comes your chance Jongdae !! You can ask him kindly to keep you compagny, just for the time being !

 

"Do you want some compagny ?

- Ehh ?? Uh no ! I ... I-I was just wondering.

- Well I need some compagny ! Come with me hyung. The older boy's heart skipped a beat again. His favorite dongsaeng called him 'hyung' again. Like the old times.

O-okay."

Jongdae was seriously surprised that he didn't fight more. But he smiled nonetheless, a genuine one.