Wild but Fail !

Wild but ...

1.

 

Instead of saying sorry, Baekhyun tried to get up as soon as possible and fly out of there. The stranger he ran into didn't liked that a bit :

"YAH ! Don't even say sorry ? Would it hurt your pride ?

- No ! But it could save my life ! said Baekhyun, not even sparing a glance behind him. He clearly heard the footsteps of the evil boys anyway, so it would have just make him lose more precious seconds. Yeah, at this rate, seconds were capital. But ... wait a minute ... Where did he want to go ?

The boy seems to have read his mind.

"That's why you're heading in a dead end ?"

"..." Baekhyun  stopped and scowled. And stared. Hard. The stranger find it rather cute. More like pouting you know.

 

Breezes went near the two teenagers, and two flying ninja's whips find their way on both Baekhyun's arms. Soon after, two surrounded his ankles. He cried. Loud. Whips hurt like  es. It get into your skin, and cut it. It really hurts.

 

"Gotcha ! Little boy, why are you running ? Neird like you aren't even capable to flee. So how about giving me the money you owe me ?

- Never heard about me having to paying back something !

- Stubborn ? It won't turn out well for you ! What would you do ? 1 against 4. Not even practiced or showed any power ... Hehe, can I have pity ? Nope. Don't want to.

- Don't ask you too.

- How much do you owe them ? I could pay if you're short ...

- How come you're here again ? Don't stop go your way. I won't give them any penny."

The boys, in silent agreement, pulled the whips, making the leather ropes going deeper into Baekhyun's skin. He cried louder.

"Baekhyun-ssi I could help you really. Do you really owe them much money ?

- Don't. I don't owe them anything but I don't need your help thanks. It's just an everyday habits.

- Basically you ask me to do nothing here and watch ?

- Nope, do nothing and go away.

- Yeah, go away, and forget what you saw," smirked one of the boys.

Chanyeol inhaled. Exhaled. And spoke. His deep voice sending shiver to Baekhyun's spine. Not like he was trembling enough already.

"In the name of the Student Counsil, let him be. Or face the consequences.

- You called one of the Student Cousil to back up on you ? Really ?!"

 

Baekhyun's throat went dry. It REALLY won't bring any good. Surprisingly though, he felt the whips go away. Breezes went again near them but a paper fell on the ground.

"See you around."

"Why !!? WHY DID YOU PUT YOUR NOSE IN MY PROBLEMS !! IT WILL GET WORSE !!", screamed Baekhyun.

"Sorry I wanted to help. I'm not a heartless bastard watching the students I need to protect being bullied."

"You should have. BYE !" The shorter man stormed back.

I just wanted to take a step closer to your heart ... I failed.