Tra La La-Youhee & Onew

Love Like a Beautiful Melody~Oneshots`-HIATUS

 

          Youhee cleared and pointedly looked at Isa, trying to silently gesture her to follow Eli. But Isa was still frozen where she stood. Youhee shook her head. Isa had to find the strength herself, to do something.

 

FInally Isa's stricken expression went away and she plowed into Eli's back, pushing him out of the restaurant abruptly. Youhee raised and eyebrow at this, and Onew dropped his chicken wing from surprise.

 

She knew not to question Isa's way of doing things, as she had already spent alot of time dragging her younger friend around from her dramatic antics, ie. unnecessary chasing for the bus, yelling about waffles and syrup rivers destroying her house, etc. 

 

"I did not see that coming.." Onew said, as Youhee nodded in agreement. "Well, you never know what Isa's going to do really." She said with a chuckle.

 

"Must be an adventure being friends with her.' Onew commented. Youhee nodded, and walked over where he was eating and sat down to take a short break.

 

~

 

After practically tackling Eli, Isa steadied herself and Eli and then dusted herself off, as Eli just gaped at her in surprise. They stood outside of the brick exterior of the restaurant, while a few cars passed by.

 

"Um.. so... how've you been?" Isa asked, noticing he'd lost a bit of weight. This worried her.

 

Eli's eyes seemed to flare up and Isa took a few steps back.

 

He rubbed the side of his face in exasperation.

 

"How have I been? It's been a ty  month if  you're really wondering." He spat.

 

"I'm sorry." Isa said faintly. 

Eli sighed. "Why did you break up with me without really explaining things? Why did you ignore all my calls and texts?" He asked.

 

"I already told you I thought it was best for both of us and you're pretty busy these days.." She trailed off.

 

"That doesn't explain anything.The best for both of us? Both of us. How do you know it was the best for both of us?" He asked, pain evident in his eyes.

 

Isa bit her lip and looked away. "You're right. I ended things because we hardly got to see each other, and everytime we did either we were bombarded by your fans, or you were whisked away by your stylist for a performance with the other members.  I felt like a burden. Why stay with someone who has to deal with  gigantic waffles and syrup flowing out of her house, and random pokemon popping out of her neigborhood's bushes?" She said with a long sigh.

 

He raised an eyebrow at this. "You say that, like it's a bad thing. The gigantic waffles part I mean. But you're right. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you better, or that I couldn't work harder to set more time aside for us." He said, lowering his head. 

 

Isa shook her head. "No no no. It's not your fault. You're an idol and there's not much you can do about it. It just became difficult for me to handlle all of that stuff, but I know I was just being weak. You have to deal with all of that almost 24/7 and never complain about it." She explained.

 

He looked back at her. "If I slap anyone who gets to close to us, will you consider coming back to me?" He asked, trying to lighten the atmosphere.

 

She guffawed at this. 'Oh my god no. That'll ruin your image. But I'll come back if you forgive me for being a brat and breaking up the way we did." She said with a small smile.

 

"I guess" He said and Isa punched him in the arm lightly, and then hugged him. He hugged her back and started to lead her back into the restaurant but she stopped him.

 

"What?" He said, confused. Isa pointed through the window at Youhee and Onew laughing with each other.

 

"We're about to barge into a "moment". I'll just text Youhee unni later." She explained.

 

Shrugging, he linked arms with her and walked down the sidewalk to go for a walk.

 

~~

 

 

"Omo why are we laughing so much, when we don't know what's going on out there?" Youhee said, clutching her stomach.

 

Onew tried to compose himself, and took a sip of his water. 

 

"Because I'm just that funny?" He suggested and raised his eyebrows like bugs bunny does when he impersonates humphrey bogart.

 

Youhee smiled, shaking her head. "Well I hope they're not having a silent glaring contest." She said worriedly.

 

Onew raised and eyebrow at this and Youhee shook her head. "Long story" She said and wondered why no other customers were coming in yet.

 

Not that she minded. She could get used to just chatting with Onew hip to hip at a booth table.

 

"I'll just peek and see" She said and peeked through the door of the restaurant, to find they weren't there. She slowly opened the door and peeked at both corners.

 

"They're not here? Did they both just stalk off different directions?" Youhee wondered.

 

she walked back to where Onew sat and got a text.

 

To: Youhee unni

Fr: Isa

everything's okay <3 just didnt want to interrupt you and Onew oppa keke jk talk to ya later =)

 

~

 

Youhee stared at her screen. "What? Wow" Youhee remarked and sat back down.

 

"What?" Onew said, munching on more chicken.

 

"Isa said they're okay and they just ran off." She explained. Onew nodded and wiped his mouth with a napkin.

 

"Do you want to go see a movie tomorrow?" He asked.

 

Youhee smiled. "Sure. what kind of movie?" She asked.

 

"I forget what it's called but it has that benedict cumberbund man, he's going to play stephen hawk?" he said, trying to remember.

 

Youhee chuckled. "Oh Cumberbatch? Sure. I love Stephen Hawking stuff." She said. Onew smiled.

 

"Pick you up at 8?" He said.

 

She nodded and Onew cleared off the table, and gave her a quick hug goodbye before sauntering out the restaurant, whistling.

 

~

 

A/N: sorry it's a bit short unni, i'll make the next one longer and you and onew based =)