Love Letter from my heart-a sample one shot^^ feat. WooHyun and fic. girl

Love Like a Beautiful Melody~Oneshots`-HIATUS

 

 

         Minah walked hesitantly across the pavement, passing the basketball courts, the volleyball courts, as she approached the brick wall near the lockers. Glancing around, she saw that no one was near enough to see what she was doing. 

 

Quickly she pinned up a note for Woohyun on his locker, and ran off, wondering what his reaction would be when he read it. She pulled her long brown hair behind her in a high ponytail, walking to the cafeteria, with her heart in . 

 

She wasn't sure what spurred her to finally tell Woohyun of her feelings, in a letter nonetheless, but she was feeling proud of herself, but also very worried. He was Nam WooHyun.

 

The Nam WooHyun who was class president, and was the desire of almost all the female population at InsaDong highschool. 

 

She was simply Minah. The demure girl who helped people out. Who was she to even appear in his social circle?

 

~

 

After basketball practice, WooHyun changed out of his sweaty uniform, and walked over to his locker, to get the rest of his books that he needed for homework, when he spotted the light pink envelope tacked up on his locker.

 

Raising an eyebrow at this, he wondered who it was this time.

 

He wasn't cocky in the slighest. In fact he was very humble despite all the love calls and letters he received on a weekly basis.

 

The letters had died down considerably that month, so he was surprised to see one there.

 

Pulling it off of his locker slot, he opened the enevelope, pulling out a simple, cream colored stationery paper, written in neat small writing.

 

~

 

Woohyun oppa,

Um how are you? I know you're used to a lot of people sending you letters, so I wasn't sure why one more would even matter. But I just wanted to tell you that, I think you're a really incredible guy. Despite being known as a "kingka" you stay humble, and treat everyone equally, despite the social cliques that have been assigned around the school. Thank you for always being a kind sunbae to all of us. I also hope that your game goes well tomorrow. I'll be rooting for you on the sidelines, as always, though I'm one out of many who admire you. I know you'll do great. 

 

P.S. I also wanted to tell you, well thank you, for always smiling. It cheers me up, and I'm sure your bright smile lifts other people's spirits as well.

 

~ M

 

-

 

    Woohyun smiled, feeling touched. This was the most genuine and sincere letter he'd received, compared to the usual "Oppa you're so hot! Please go out with me." letters, that he usually received. He was curious who the girl was, but judging by her statement, he guessed she was probably in a different social circle than he was. Not that it mattered to him.

 

Maybe Sungyu would have a clue as to who this "M" was. Woohyun grabbed his bag, and stuffed his books in his locker. Closing it, he walked down the hallway to go home, while dialing Sungyu to see if he had any ideas about the mystery writer.

 

-

Minah stood in a far corner of the hallway, peeking behind the wall, to see Woohyun smile brightly at her note. She found herself smiling as well, and quietly skipped off the opposite way to go to her flute class.

 

-

 

If anyone might be able to figure out who "M" was, it had to be Sungyu. He had a strange nack for figuring out people's handwriting, or even just based on a few initials.

 

"Hyung. I got another letter. Any idea who  "M" might be? I'm thinking it's someone in a lower grade than me, and maybe not in the same group?" He asked, walking along the sidewalk towards home.

 

Sunggyu thought for a moment. "M?" Hmm maybe "Minsoo? MiRae? ummm Min...Minyoung? Ah not sure. sorry dongseng." Sungyu replied.

 

"It's okay. Thanks hyung." Woohyun said and hung up, walking into his house, as his little brother ran up to him, hugging his legs.

 

"Hyung watch Pororo with me?" He asked, his nose sounding a bit stuffy. 

 

Woohyun smiled, ruffling the small boy's hair. "Sure let me just put my stuff away." He said and Soohyun ran into the living room while he waited for his older brother.

 

Woohyun put his bag in his room, and went to the living room, with some apple juice for his little brother, and sat with him to watch Pororo for awhile, while his mom cooked dinner.

 

An hour later, their dad came home and they ate dinner together.

 

Woohyun took a shower after dinner, and then went to bed, wondering about the letter.

 

~

 

Minah paced back and forth in the empty hallway, wondering what she was still doing there. Any second longer, and there was a chance Woohyun would put two and two together and catch her in the act.

 

But she had a strange feeling to stay, so she did.

 

Soon enough Woohyun rounded the corner, almost bumping into her. He grabbed her elbow, to steady her before she fell. SHe blushed slightly, bowing to him, about to walk off, when he called after her.

 

"Wait" He said.

 

She turned around slowly.

 

He held out the envelope. "Did you write this?" He asked.

 

She looked at him with wide eyes, feeling cornered. 

 

"Um..yeah." She said softly, nodding, and then avoidiing his eyes.

 

He lifted her chin up gently, and smiled at her.

 

"Minah right?" He said.

 

She looked surprised. 

 

"Yeah." She said.

 

He let go of her. 

 

"Thank you for the letter, do you want to go to lunch together?" He asked.

 

She blinked, and smiled. "Okay" She said, and led her by the arm, as they headed towards the cafeteria for lunch.