Secrets, Gangs, and WHO!?

hey_bb

 

Megan

 

 After meeting Sunny at the restaurant the week passed with no new surprises. I was still getting accustomed to the people and the environment, for the most part I was doing alright.

 

 MungSu and Young-Sook were my two closest friends at the office, or in Seoul for that matter. The other interns tended to ignore me and the assistance would every now and then start up a small conversation with me but nothing more. 

 

 I was able to help some scriptwriter unnies with a few assignments. Anything that regarded English I was consulted for, it was good to know that I was useful sometimes.

 

 It was a bit lonely when I wasn’t at work. I’d be ‘home’ by myself and with the time difference in Canada my friends and family would be sleeping when I wanted to talk. I did get to speak to them a few times telling them I was fine and Seoul was really amazing.

 

 I never told them I was a bit lonely here, it was still my first week things could change. Maybe I’ll meet a hot guy or something? Hahaha! Just kidding.

 

 MungSu took me out for lunch and dinner a few times now, we didn’t have any surprise celebrity guests though. And he apologized for taking me somewhere so expensive last time thinking I was uncomfortable.

 

 Not going to lie. I was very self-conscious once I found out celebrities went to eat there but it was an enjoyable place and delicious food so I could see why.

 

 

 I did have once interesting experience at a resturant....if you can call it interesting at all.

 

  During one of our meals there were these suspicious men (or maybe boys?) that walked in just as MungSu and I were finishing up. It was strange they were all wearing scarves over their mouths. 3 of them had sunglasses. One had his hood up a peak of blonde hair stuck out from it. Another had a black beanie over his long dark brown hair; the skinny one next to him had a bright blue muffler. The other two wore a toque, green on one and the one that was acting the most…pompous should I say? Had a black.

 

 MungSu seemed a little bit surprised and not long after they were seated he told me that we had to go back to work and he forgot about a meeting. 

 

 Once again his rushed and slurred Korean made little sense to me. But I got the gist that we had to get going. He wrapped my scarf covering my mouth and nose and threw on my hat. Which was strange, I mean I can dress myself and it wasn't THAT cold out. After leaving the money on the table he ushered me out of the door.

 

 Maybe the boys were part of a gang or something? I wasn’t sure but I didn’t want to stay and find out so I went with the excuse for a meeting. When I had glanced back they were staring at us. The one with the blond sticking out tipped his shades to get a better look. His dark brown eyes met my equally dark eyes.

 

 I shivered and quickly faced forward, letting myself get dragged out by MungSu-nim, the boys with their getup were scary.

 

 

 

 

 That was the most interesting thing that’s happened to me for the rest of this week. Now I’m sitting here in my cubicle working on some more English lines that one of the writers asked me to look over.

 

“So they’re filming tomorrow?”

 

“No, the day after. PD-nim is so excited about it!”

 

“Well he’s waited since October to finally get this show off the ground again.”

 

“I think this seasons ‘Hello Baby’ will be very successful.”

 

 Hello Baby? That’s the second time I’ve heard that show named. What was it about? I’ve never heard of it. And who is this PD-nim? I’ve worked here a week and still haven’t met the man (or woman) that hired me. Isn’t that a bit impolite?

 

 I popped my head above my cubicle and looked down on the cubicle next to mine.

 

“What is ‘Hello Baby’?” I was really curious not many people spoke about it but it sounded interesting.

 

 The two that were just talking jumped and turned my way. They’re eyes opened wide.

 

“I-It’s nothing Megan-shii don’t worry about it.” The one stuttered.

 

 “Oh, it’s just I’ve heard that show mentioned before and I was wondering if it was new or something.” I just wanted to know, I wasn’t sure why though. It had to do with babies it sounded like…I wasn’t one to like babies all that much.

 

“It’s really nothing exciting at all. Just ummm a-“

 

“Just an old korean saying for “Using pictures in motion to create happiness “

 

“ya- ya! That’s it! Or ‘filming’ as we say now a days~”

 

 They smiled at me, wow Korean’s sure have weird sayings. But alrighty, who am I to judge?

 

“Oh! Okay! Thanks for telling me, it makes sense now.” I smiled at them and disappeared back into my cubicle. I heard a sigh from the other side, strange.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 It had been about 2 hours now and I had gone through a good pile of scripts I was meant to look over. I stretched out my back and let out a sigh man it was only 2pm and I was tired~

 

“Megan-shii how is everything?”

 

I jumped startled and whipped around to see Young-Sook standing at my cubicle entrance.

 

“Oh Young-Sook-nim! You startled me. I’m doing fine. Yourself?” 

 

It’s always nice to talk to Young-Sook, he was very funny and didn’t act 32 at all! More like mid 20’s, he was a character all right.

 

“Not too bad but I need your help with something REALLY important.” He looked at me with begging eyes. Uh oh…what now?

 

“Ummm sure what is it?”

 

 He adjusted the black beanie on his head letting random pieces of his black hair stick out.  “Well you see I need to step out really quick but I have someone coming over to meet me here…and well. I was wondering if you could possibly look after them while I’m gone?”

 

“Uhhh sure. That’s not a problem” I smiled up at him, I’m really nervous around kids though so it’ll be awkward for a bit….

 

“The only thing is this person is…”

 

“…yessssss?”

 

Leeteuk of Super Junior

 

“Sorry I couldn’t hear you.”

 

“It’s-“ ,he took a deep breath, “Leeteuk of Super Junior.”

 

I almost fell out of my chair. Leeteuk……of Super Junior…..Leeteuk? Like as in Teukie? Like SUPER JUNIOR LEETEUK!?!?!?!! 

 

A hand waved in front of my face. “Yoo Hoo~ Megan you still there?”

 

I snapped out of it. I faced Young-Sook my mouth still hanging open. He reached out and closed my mouth. I shook my head to get a grip on reality.

“You- you want me to keep Leeteuk from Super Junior company?” I asked trying to get it to sink into my skull. 

 

“Yes.” 

 

“When?”

 

“In like 20 minutes”

 

“20 MINUTES!?!” I squeaked.

 

I quickly stood up and looked at my outfit it was colourful and cute. My hair was wavy at the bottom just going in-between my shoulder blades, while the bangs were straight across. I had a light orange blouse on with short sleeves. A small gold necklace hung from my neck, and a gold ring on my pinkie finger.

 

 My skirt was a navy blue pleated waist skirt with orange sticking out from the bottom of it. I wore thick navy tights to shield me from the cold and a pair of basic black high heels.

 

 It was more dressed up that I usually am but working at an office allowed me to wear nice clothes and do myself up like a Barbie every now and then. 

 

 For once in my life I felt a bit satisfied with my look, I think I was okay to meet Leeteuk in this. I looked at Young-Sook as he eyed me curiously. 

 

“So I look okay?”

 

 He started to laugh, what the hell was so funny? I WAS ABOUT TO MEET THE LEETEUK OF SUPER JUNIOR HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO PUT EMPHASIS ON THE IMPORTANCE HERE!?!?

 

“What? I look too flashy don’t I? Oh gosh what am I going to do?!” I started to panic a bit. Super Junior was one of my favorite groups and Leeteuk is my second favorite member (sorry Teukie but EunHyuk is my number 1!), I wanted to look at least presentable!

 

“You sure worry about the strangest things!”

 

 I fail to see how this is strange, a girl fussing about her looks is completely normal. He looked at my slightly confused/ annoyed face and stopped laughing.

 

“You look perfectly fine Megan-shii, honestly. Don’t worry at all; you’ll be fine. Leeteuk is actually a really nice guy. He’s also very understanding so when you tell him I’ll be back in an hour he won’t be upset.”

 

Oh phew! What a relief-wait WHAT?!

 

“Hold on you’re leaving for an HOUR? And he’s coming to meet you in 20 minutes?! And you didn’t even tell him!!”

 

 Scratch that relief part, I’m screwed. He’s gonna be ticked, I mean who wouldn’t? Your meeting someone at 2:30 and they’re gone for an HOUR! Oh man…..now I know why he wanted to send in the innocent foreign kid. Please lord let Leeteuk be understanding!

 

 I was about to open my mouth and ream Young-Sook-nim out unfortunately…

 

“Well Meggie I gotta go! I’ll be back soon! Go wait for Teukie downstairs he’s bound to arrive soon! He’s usually very punctual. Good Luck~”

 

“Wait-“

 

 To late. He was out of there so fast I didn’t even have time to reply back. 

 

 Oh I swear Young-Sook! You are so dead if this goes over wrong! If I look like a fool in front of a Super Junior member I will make sure you NEVER forget putting me in this situation!

 

 I took a deep breath and calmed down. Just act normal don’t do anything crazy. Be polite, smile and try and be as nice as possible even if he gets mad.

 

 I ran to the washroom quickly to check and make sure I was still semi-presentable. Yup everything’s as good as I can get it for now.

 

 I went down to the reception desk where I met with what’s-her-face-crabby-pants receptionist lady. I forgot her name, not that I really wanted to remember it….she is just so UGGG!

 

 I decided to take a seat on the chair furthest from the door so that when Mr. Park walked in I’d be nearby but not in his face. (I decided that Leeteuk was too informal and Mr.Park was the best way to address him.)

 

 I sat there for a while and started to daydream out of sheer boredom. Suddenly I heard the front doors open to the office area. The receptionist greeted whomever it was that entered. 

 

I looked over in their direction and immediately was frozen to my seat.

 

 

 

It was Leeteuk.

 

Oh lord I hope I don’t screw up.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Hey there ladies and gents~

 

I'm REALLY sorry this chapter is a day late coming out!!! D:

 

I know I said I'd be on hiatus for the weekend but I decided to scew being emo and write this chapter!

 

I was in a car accident yesterday and I was to frazzled to really type anything. I'm fine it was only me in the vehicle and a man in the one that I hit. Nothing too serious but it's my first accident so I was a crying, shaking mess. My insurance covers the damages thank god so I'm not broke. It was SO SCARY THOUGH!!!!

 

D': My truck has a dent in the front bumper, damn. But his SUV is way more dented than my truck. Truck vs. SUV.....truck wins hands down. It was my fault though I was stopped at a red light behind him and I got distracted and thought that the light turned green...and it didn't. And so I hit him.... -_____-

 

 

ANYWAY, enough about that.

 

THE FINAL TEST IS NONE OTHER THAN SUPER JUNIOR LEETEUK~~~

 

Some of you totally guessed that I'm sure XD

 

Also who were the boys at the restaurant? Hmmmmm? And do you think that she'll pass?

She may not, she might have to wait till episode 2 too appear.

 

And she's nervous around kids? Not really into babies?! OMO THAT'S NOT GOOD!

 

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter~ Remember to keep voting on my poll!  

 

The results will be revealed in the next chapter perhaps ;D 

 

SPECIAL THANKS TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS, MY OLD SUBSCRIBERS, EVERYONE THAT COMMENTS, AND HARUMI95 AND UNDANKBAR FOR YOUR COMMENTS ON MY BLOG POST ABOUT MY HIATUS <33333 THANK YOU!