MH Sneaks Out

hey_bb

????????

 

 "Hyung, where are you going?" I peeked my head out of the hallway into the kitchen. Manager hyung was lacing up his shoes looking as if he was going out to meet someone about a schedule. But I didn't know about anything new going on. Our schedules were pretty much clear after this weeks filming. Our stage performances were done and other than a few occasional performances and awards shows we were free for a few weeks before we start recording for our comeback album.

 

Hyung looked at me and smiled, "Oh just out to meet a friend JongHyun-shii"

 

I didn't really believe him though, just like I had lived with my members for a few years now I had also been around manager hyung for that long as well, and I could tell when he was lying. He gets all shifty and he smiles that ridiculous fake smile that just screams 'I'm-lying-please-don't-find-out!'

 

 I raised my eyebrow in his direction but before I could question him some more he gasped looking at his watch "I'm late to meet her! Oh my gosh!"

 

Wait-what? 'Her?' What did that mean?!

 

The door slammed and someone peeked out of the computer room near the door.

 

"What the heck was that about?" Key asked looking puzzled.

 

I just shook my head in confusion, could manager hyung be seeing someone?

 

"What is it?" Onew rubbed his eyes coming from our bedroom. Key had made his way over to where I stood in the hallway. I looked at them, a hard expression on my face as I finally came to a conclusion about the ordeal.

 

 "....I think manager hyung has a girlfriend-"

 

"NO WAY!"

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

??????

 

 The meeting with PD-nim had gone over well. He had come later yesterday morning after Megan-shii had arrived. I was able to reach him via text so he wasn't unprepared when he saw her sitting in the cubicle across from his office door. We had a brief talk in the conference room one floor below the offices.

 

 I had already received the information back from Megan regarding her first assigned task. She had completed it relatively quickly but had a difficult time with the Drama stars. She seemed to be most familiar with KPop artists, and not even the members save for a few groups, SHINee I noticed was one of them.

 

 At least she knew of them, we wouldn't be needing to explain to her who they were or what they sang, at least I hope not. She knew their names so that was good enough for the time being.

 

 PD-nim had both agreed that so far as a first impression she was doing well. But we'd have to see how she held up for the first 2 weeks. We couldn't add her to the first episode due to the amount of time we had but we could most defiantly add her in the second. We were already making plans.

 

 However I did express to PD-nim that I wasn't fully convinced that she could handle being around celebrities. I wanted to experience her out in the public with prying eyes everywhere. Did she hold herself up to being polite? Is she well mannered? Will she put the boys in an awkward position?

 

 PD-nim and I agreed to go on with testing her, this time at a restaurant. We had pre arranged everything with the owner and staff. I would observe from afar. My job was to lead her into the trap and then step in if things get out of control. 

 

 I walked out of my room to get my shoes on. I really hope she can pass, I had a good feeling about her.

 

" Hyung, where are you going?"

 

Uh Oh....not JongHyun. He's always so observant! Why couldn't it be Taemin? What do I say?

 

"Oh just out to meet a friend JongHyun-shii" I smiled at him, hopefully I was convincing enough. I'm a terrible liar!

 

 Just as he opened his mouth to say something I looked at my watch and almost swore. "I'm late to meet her! Oh my gosh!"

 

 I rushed out of the door not caring that my one shoe lace was still undone and raced to my car. I can't be late! GAH! I hope she doesn't wait for me too long!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
 
 
 
 
I'm terribly sorry for the short update D:
 
Originally it's actually about 2X the size of this one but I'm leaving to go to the lake tomorrow. I have to wake up really early to go and I STILL haven't packed! So I had to cut the chapter short today! 
 
SHINEE HAS MADE AN APPEARANCE!!!! Were you excited?!?! ;D 
 
Did you figure out who's POV is who's?
 
What kind of test will Megan have to go through this time? At at a restaurant none the less!
 
GAH! I gotta go pack!!!!
 
Thank you so much for all you kind comments =3 I'm sorry I don't rely to you all individually. Please know I read them and love them even if I don't reply back!!
 
I'm away for a few days but should be back by friday to update! 
 
FEEDBACK IS ALWAYS APPRECIATED :D Love you all <3333
 
P.S. MH - stood for Manager Hyung >_>