Who are you

♕ [♚ Our past Kingdom ♛]♔
Please log in to read the full chapter

AMBER's POV

"Ok class we will now work on our research project get with your partners umm Ms.Kwon I'm sorry, but you have to work alone since everyone else has already been partnered up." 

 

"Ms.Kim can I want to work with her!"

 

"No I want to! My partner can work with someone else!" The guys persisted trying to be partners with her. I could see it made her uncomfortable she doesn't want to work alone or with them.

 

"You two stop you're scaring her." I glared at them sure enough they listened. I kept glaring having fun seeing them gulp and try to avoid my stare until Yuri smacked the back of my head.

 

"Ouch! what was that for? It's their fault for making you uncomfortable" I rubbed the back of my head easing off the pain. The guys snickered a bit I was about to glare, but Yuri smacked me again.

 

"Stop being an overprotective let me handle it."

 

"Fine." I rest my chin on my hand and stare outside keeping one ear open.

 

"Ms.Kim could I work with Amber I am still adjusting, and it would greatly help if I work with someone I know." 

 

"If Amber is fine with it ok."

 

"Well Am?" Yuri asked turning around to face me. 

 

"I don't mind it's Krystal you have to ask to make sure." Speaking of her she isn't here. I wonder where she is I want to get this project done and over with. Don't

Please log in to read the full chapter