Partnered up

♕ [♚ Our past Kingdom ♛]♔
Please log in to read the full chapter

*Plip Plop Plip Plop Plip Plop*

It was raining heavily outside, but that did not stop classes from going on in SM high. A gloomy tiring atmosphere was set causing students to yawn here and there although they wanted to doze off they managed to stay awake and listen to the instructor except for two students in particular. 

 

"Liu Yu was a modest peasant at first before he joined the army at a young age and soon distinguished himself in the army rising to~~" the teacher stopped reading noticing one of her students fell asleep it was the 8th time she had already dozed off in class, and the teacher was not fond of it.

 

"KRYSTAL JUNG!!" Her loud voice echoed through the room waking up the sleepy students but the said person she wanted to wake up. Her seatmate Sulli noticed the teacher turning beet red and hurriedly shook her friend. Slowly but gradually she woke up with an annoyed expression.

 

"Yes Ms.Kim?" The student asked using a hint of aegyo. As usual it worked after all Krystal Jung was "THEE" girl of SM High. Not only was she talented, and beautiful teachers and staff adored her all boys were head over heels over her and all girls if not jealous admired and looked up to her or so they say. It was 99.99% true teachers, staff, and students did love her all of them did but one...........one boy in the same grade as her.

 

"I'm sorry to disturb your sleep but if you could just stay awake for this lesson it will be on the upcoming finals for the semester worth 75% of each student's grades"

 

"Oh it's fine Ms.Kim I should be the one saying sorry and thank you for the heads up  I will try to stay awake." Ms.Kim gave her an approving nod and continued with her lesson.

 

"Liu Yu quickly rose through ranks eventually commanding an army, the Beifu corps defeating Huan Xuan gaini~~"

 

Krystal happily smiled to herself ~easy~ she said in her mind. Teachers always buy her aegyo and let her off the hook. She listened to the lecture as it was critical for the upcoming test, and it was History one of the few things that actually interested her. Immersed li

Please log in to read the full chapter