Camping

♕ [♚ Our past Kingdom ♛]♔
Please log in to read the full chapter

*1563 years ago in the year of 450 C.E in the nation of LOEN located between the Jung and Liu Dynasty*

Seeing there was no way to convince Yuri to stay Amber had no choice but to take her with him. The two bestfriends traveled all day long passing through small villages and farmlands. Yuri knew Amber would be occupied thinking of what to say to his father so she chose to keep silent and let her bestfriend think.

 

"Yul....Yul....Yuri......Yuri wake up." 

 

"Mmmm what is it?"

 

"The sun is almost setting it's time to camp there's a river over there go wash up I'll unpack."

 

"No I'll do it you've been awake the whole day it's my turn to do something."

 

"I'm not tired ye~"

 

"Just go wash up dork let me do the unpacking I will cook our dinner while I'm at it."

 

"Fine fine" Amber hopped off the horse and headed to the stream. Yuri soon followed getting off Ren (the horse) and stretching.

 

YURI's POV

Haaaah that was a good stretch I will just finish unpacking and prepare dinner. I took a few minutes to unpack taking one last look at my work I nod in approval. Now it's time to cook seems like Jong packed us crabs I guess we will be having crab soup.

 

I can see Amber from afar he hasn't noticed my presence yet. Taking this chance I plan to scare him. As I got closer I can see he was sitting on a rock his shoulders slumped while he looked in the far off distance. I guess he really doesn't want to be tied down. It's good that he can settle down with one girl but unfortunately it's not because of love but because of force.

 

"Amb~" My voice stuck in my throat seeing him take his top. We may be bestfriends, but the last time I had seen him shirtless was when we were kids, and I can say his body certainly has gone through changes. He kneeled on the river bed bending his back over to wash his face. He got up his hands on the ties of his pants wanting a better view I step forward a bit.

 

*Crack*

 

Please log in to read the full chapter