The new girl

♕ [♚ Our past Kingdom ♛]♔
Please log in to read the full chapter

LUNA's POV

Ah why is class so boring? If only Krystal was here those crazy fan girls went overboard. We were all sitting in class listening to Ms.Kim's lecture when the door opened. Principal GD walked in followed by a tall pretty black haired girl. 

 

"Good morning students from today on forward you have a new classmate I can expect you all to be nice to her yes?" The principal asked us. 

 

"Damn she looks hot!" The guys swoon over her. "Omo she looks like a model !" Considering the comments being thrown here an there I'm positive we won't have any trouble accepting her. 

 

"Deh!" The class replied in unison. Giving one last look around he nodded and left. Ms.Kim gave her a smile encouraging her to introduce herself. She stepped forward giving a quick bow.

 

"Hi everyone I am Kwon Yuri I was born and raised here in Korea but have been living in Japan until recently please take care of me."

 

"Woooooh!"  "Welcome to our school!" "Don't worry we will take good care of you!"

 

"Alright everyone calm down Ms.Kwon you can take a seat in front of Mr.Liu over there with his head down." All eyes were on her as she sat down in front of the cold but very popular Amber Liu. Surprisingly she turned around and shook Amber. He woke up and stared at the new kid for a while adjusting his eyes. He gave her a charming smile and ruffled her hair like she was a little kid.

Please log in to read the full chapter