Chapter 4

My life at the past

Donghae's POV

 

Another day in this world, now this is my second day here so far I enjoy this world even if they don't know me at least Yoona know me and I hope that she will treasure this memory with me because I'm going to do that. "Donghae" She shouts at my name "Wae?" I go outside and asked her "It's time for our work" She told me "You know you look like my manager hyung" I told her "Who is manager hyung? Is he your brother?" She asked me I think that she is confused "Aniyo. He just my friend and he is the one who reminds me everything like you did just now he always reminding me for work" I explained her "So in this world I'm your manager right?" She asked me "Maybe it's like that" I told her with a smile on my face "Wait a minute do we have a breakfast? I'm hungry" I told her while I'm holding at my stomach "There's a pancake there and here is the fresh milk" She told me, she is very kind to me she did all of this for me if she continue doing this I'm going to fall for her.

 

After we eat our breakfast we go straight to the flower shop and as usual I spray some water to the flowers outside and I also clean the shop, today we have a lot of customer because today is valentines day, I wonder if Yoona has a boyfriend but as I observe her I think she doesn't have one so I still have a chance for her haha. "Yah what are you doing there? Help me here" She shouts at me maybe she noticed that I'm having a daydream, I stand up and go straight to her and help her. After how many hours of working we are already done and I've noticed that she is very tired "Gwenchana?" I asked her "Hmmm... ne I'm just a little bit tired but I'm ok now" She told me "Let's have some fun my treat" I told her "I thought you don't have any money?" She asked me "You did not asked me if I have or not" I told her and with that I held her hand and we go to the nearest restaurant, thank goodness I bought my wallet in this world and I think the money in this world is the same as mine. "Are you sure in this Donghae? The food her is so expensive" She told me "Don't worry I have money" I told her and with I gave my wallet to her so that she will believe in me "Omo you have a lot of money! Where did ypu get this?" She asked me in panic "Sshh don't shout too much, I told you that I'm an artist in the future right? That's why I have a lot of money" I told her and with that she gave me my wallet "Just order a food that you want don't worry about the price it's my treat" I added and I saw that she smile at me and my heart pumps thousand times than it used to be. She order a lot of food, she is not that fat actually she just thin but she can eat a lot of food "You can eat all of this?" I asked her "Ne" She simply said to me with a smile on her face and with that she started to grab the food that she order.

 

After how many minutes of eating she finished all the dishes that she ordered, I can't believe to this girl is she a human? My thoughts are being interrupted because she spoke "Kamsahamnida for this wonderful night Donghae" She thank me and with that she bow "Ah it's nothing I'm happy that you enjoy the food in this place. Actually in my world this is my favorite restaurant" I told her but I think she is not interested about that "So where do you want to go Yoona?" I asked her "I want to go to my favorite place" She told me with a smile on her face and with that we leave and we go to her favorite place. "Why do like this place?" I asked her "Because I feel so comfortable in here and I have a piece of mind when I'm here" She told me while looking at the fireflies that are flying around us "I just want to know if, I'm the first person to go here with you?" I asked her while I'm looking at her beautiful face "You are the first one" She told me and with that she look at me and smile at me, I can't help my self that's why I hold her hand while watching to the fireflies that flying around us.