Chapter 3

My life at the past

Yoona's POV

 

It's closing time and I've noticed that Donghae is having fun in here he looks like a kid, is this his first time to go in a flower shop "Donghae" I called him and with that he looks at me and walk towards me "Wae?" He asked me "Since you have a good work today let's go out for dinner there are a lot of street food vendor in here" I told him "Ok but are you sure that there food is safe to eat?" He asked me "Of course pabo, is this your first time to eat a street food?" I asked him and he nodded at me I can't believe that he is not eating a street food is he a alien or something.

 

And with that we go to a place where there are a lot of street food vendor I walk towards at the one vendor "Donghae eat this, I'm sure that you will like it" I told him and I think that he don't want to eat this "Yah just trust me ok, I'm the only person you knows at this time so please" I told him and with that he eat the food that I gave to him "How was it?" I asked me "It's delicious" He told me with a smile and with that he get another one of that "Don't eat too much Donghae there still have another food in there" I told him and with that he nodded and said "I can't help it, it's delicious" He said "I told you" I told him and with that he gets five pieces of that food and after that we go to the another street vendor "What is this?" He asked me "Wae? Do you want that? Just get one and taste it" I told him and with that he gets one and eat it but I thinks he doesn't like the taste and he whisper something to me "I don't like this foo, I think I'm going to vomit" He told me and I can't help myself to laugh at him "Yah go there if you want to vomit haha" I told him and with he go somewhere else so that he can throw that up. "Are you done?" I asked him when he came back "Ne, next time tell me if the food is good or not ok" He shout at me he noticed that I planned that haha "Ok" I simply told him.

 

When we think that we already full I asked him to with me my secret place here I think that he will loved this "Where are we?" He asked me "This one of the beautiful place for me, I'm always here to relax myself and it has a beautiful view right?" I asked him and he nodded "Oh look at that, there is a lot of fireflies in here" He told me with excitement "Ah that's normal in here" I told him simply "It's beautiful isn't?" He asked me and with that he look at me with a smile on face. We spend our timd on that place for some minutes and after that we decided to go back in my apartment. "I'm so tired Yoona, do I need to do this everyday?" He askes me "Of course mister superstar" I "I'm a real superstar!" He shout at me "Ok I know that you don't need to shout arasso, take some rest we have a lot of work tomorrow" I informed him "Yoona" He call me and with that I look at him "Thank you for this day, you show me the real beauty of the world" He told me and with that he bow at me and smile I feel that my heart beat pumping faster than it used to be, I go straight to my room and take some rest but I can't help myself tk think about him, his smile and everything about him.

 

A\N:

Sorry for the wrong grammars and typographical errors:)