Final

My life at the past

Donghae's POV

 

It's already one month had past but still I'm stocked in my own world without Yoona by my side. I go to her favorite place here in the present and that place is still the same at the past there are a lot of fireflies flying around me and when I go towards to the place where we used to sit, I saw a girl also sitting there "Miss?" I called her and when she faced me I'm so shocked and I don't know how these things happened "How can you..." I can't speak in disbelief "I also don't know Donghae I just wake up this morning and then I'm already here" She said to me "I don't care how this things happened the most important is that you're here with me now Yoona" I told her and with that I hug her tight "Let's go to my house and since you are going to stay here in my world from now on I will be the manager is that ok?" I asked her and she just give me smile on her face and she nodded.

 

I brought her to my house and I think that she was so amazed in my house. "Why you didn't tell me that you have a big house here in Seoul?" She asked me "I told you that I'm a superstar here" I told her with a confidence "Let's go, let me show you my guest room and from now on that is now your room ok" I told her and with that she hold my hand while we are going to the room "So this is your room Yoona and you can design this room if you want I'm going to help you ok but now you need to take some rest and tomorrow let's buy clothes for you" I told her and with that she hug me "You know I'm so happy that I'm here I don't really know how this things happened but I'm happy, I guess we are meant to be Donghae" She told me I hug her very tight and kissed her forehead and with that she go to sleep. I admit that I'm scared what if tomorrow she will be gone, I don't want to think about it I just go to my room and relax myself.

 

********************************

 

It's already morning and I go straight to her room and when I'm open the door there is no Yoona. I can't believe that what happened yesterday is just only a dream, I ran downstairs and I saw her on the kitchen "Oh you are already a wake Donghae I cooked a breakfast for the two of us" She told me with a smile but I can't speak because I thought that she left again "What happened to you?" She asked me and with that I walk towards her and hug her "You scare me Yoona I thought that you go back to your own world" I told her while I'm hugging her tightly "Don't worry Donghae from now on I'm not going to leave you and promise me that you do the same" She told me "I promise Yoona" I told her and with that I hold her face and kissed her on the lips.

 

So it's already lunch time I asked Yoona to have some lunch with me at the mall so that after we eat we can buy some clothes for her. "Donghae the prize of the food here is so expensive" She told me I just gave her a smile "Don't worry I'm going to pay for it ok just order a food that you want" I told her and with that she order a lot of food as I expected, I'm laughing at my thoughts and I think that she noticed me "Why are you laughing?" She asked me while she is eating "Ah nothing just eat Yoona" I told her with a smile. We are done eating and we decided to go to the one branch of clothes. We buy a lot of clothes for her and after that she asked me to go to her favorite place.

 

"This place didn't change even though the time goes by right?" I asked her "Yes you are right and this place is like my feelings for you time goes by but my feeling for you didn't change Donghae. I still Love you" She told me and I was so shocked so I just hugged her and say "I also I love you Yoona I really do" And with that I kissed her while the fireflies are flying around us. This is now my life nobody can't understand this also me and Yoona didn't understand what is happening but we are happy because even though I came from the future and she came from the past but our time meets each other to cause us to fell in love with each other.

 

-THE END-

Thank you for all the readers and subscribers of my storyJ Thank you for your support guys. God bless you all and once again thank you from the bottom of my heart