Chapter 6

My life at the past

Donghae's POV

 

I feel so good because today its monday it's already 4 months since I stayed in here and I don't know if I can go back to my world but there's a part of me that wants to stay here with her embrace. Anyways I need to help Yoona to her flower shop we have a lot of delivery "Ah Yoona since I already know the place in here maybe I can now help in delivery" I told her "If you want that it's ok with me just promise me that you will going back here arasso?" She told me with a smile in her face. Since this is my first delivery I want to show her that I can do this by myself, I already ride at the motor bike and leave at the shop. While I'm on my way, a car blocked me to cause me to fall at the back and I fell asleep that time.

 

********************************

 

"Donghae! Donghae! Yah! Are you ok now? Talk to me" I heard a familiar voice and when I look at him clearly its manager hyung "Where am I hyung?" I asked him "You're at the hospital Hae, you are on comma and it's been 4 months, the doctor didn't know why you have that serious state because we just have a simple accident" He explained to me "So I'm back at here" I told at myself "What is that?" He asked me "It's nothing hyung" I told him with a very low tone "Do you want to eat?" Hyung asked me "I'm not on the mood hyung, just leave me first manager hyung, kamsahamnida" I told him, I need to think about to this incident maybe I need to go at the Busan maybe that Ajussi know about this.

 

********************************

 

Yoona's POV

 

It's already evening and Donghae is still not here, I asked the customer if they received the flower but they said it's not, I watched a TV and I saw that there is an accident and they said that he is a delivery boy with a flower, I'm very sure that he is Donghae but they said that they didn't see anybody there. I already have a feeling that maybe he is now on his time but how that things happened, I go to my room and locked myself there I'm crying all night long "Where are you now Donghae?! You appear to my life all of a sudden and now you're going to disappear without a word!" I keep shouting but there is no Donghae at my side why this is happening to me. "Do I really deserve to be happy?" I asked to myself while I'm crying all alone.

 

Donghae's POV

 

I go to that Ajussi at Busan and as I expected I saw him there cleaning his backyard "Ajussi" I called him and with that he looks at me with a smile "Oh you are here now. I'm happy that you learned your lesson now" He told me "Tell me what happened, Ajussi? Because I already met the girl that I loved on that world" I told him with a teary eye "I told you that I want you to learned your lesson right, I want you to know how to respect other right and because of that you encounter a simple accident to cause you to go back at her time but when you already learned your lesson, and when you encounter another accident it cause you to go back in here" He explained to me "Now tell me Ajussi, how can I go back to her? Tell me Ajussi! Tell me!" I told her while holding his collar and crying "Trust me, you can be with her at this time" He told me and with I leave and go to my room and locked myself "Do I really deserve to be happy?" I asked to myself because I can't take this anymore it's killing me.