Chapter 5

My life at the past

Chapter 5:

 

Yoona's POV

 

Another day has come and I love this day because today its Sunday it's my day off. I smell a delicious food and when I came outside I saw Donghae cooking a breakfast "What is that?" I asked him "Hmmm just egg and bacon you want some?" He told me with a smile on his face "Are you cooking for me?" I asked him "Of course, I want to thank you for helping me and I hope that you will like it"

He told me and with that he put the food that he cooked in the table "Take a seat now, I will get you a milk ok" He added, I eat the bacon and the egg that he cooked and I admit it's so delicious how can he cooked like this "Here's your milk, how was it? Is it good?" He asked me while he is sitting on the other side, I looked at him and gave him a double thumbs up and with that he smile I think he is so happy because I liked the food that he cooked for me "Ah before I forgot today is our day off, so I want you to help me" I told him "Where are we going?" He asked me in confused "We need to go to the grocery store, if you noticed we don't have a food in our fridge so we need to buy some" I told him "Yes ma'am" He told me with a happy face.

 

After some minutes of preparing we decided to leave, while we are walking in the street he keeps looking around he looks like a kid "Yah why are you keep looking around?" I tap on his shoulder while I'm asking him "Ah nothing, I was just amaze to this city this is more beautiful than the future" He told me "Wae? Is there something bad happened in the future?" I asked him "Aniya, I was just amaze that's all haha" He told me I think this guy is already crazy.

We already arrived to the grocery store and I get a lot of food "Why did you get a lot of food?" He asked me "So that we will have a lot haha" I simply told him. And when we get to the counter we pay for our groceries and decided to go back "Are you ok?" I asked him because he carries a lot of bags "A little bit but I can do this" He told me with a smile, he looks so cute even though he is trying hard to carry all those bags. We already arrived to our house and we both fix the groceries that we buy.

"I'm so tired" He told me and I just smirk at him and smile" Ah Yoona since it's our day off today why don't we have ah..." He told me but he can't finish what he is saying "Have what?" I asked him while I'm fixing the other groceries "Ahmmm... ah... ahh... date" He told me and I looked at him he looks like he is blushing "Ok" I simply told him and I look at him and he smile at me.

It's already 4 pm when we decided to watch a movie, we watch a horror film I choose this movie when the movie is starting I look at him and I think that he is scared "Yah are you sacred?" I askes him "Ha.. me? I'm not scared haha" He told me but I'm sure that he is scared.

And when the ghost show on the screen he shout like girl I look at him in disbelief maybe he is a gay, he hold my hand tight while his eyes is close and said "I'm... i'm scared... let's... let's get out of here..." He told ne while he is shaking and I feel so pity for him so I held his hand and we go outside "Are you ok Donghae?"

I told him while I'm holding on his face and he is breathing hard right and he has a lot of sweat he suddenly hug me and said "Don't leave me I'm scared" And with that I hug him back. After some minutes he is back to normal now he told me that he has an phobia in a horror film that's why he behave like that. We go to the restaurant and eat some food after we go back at our apartment. "Ah Yoona" He call me "Ne" I look at him with a smile on my face "Thank you for comporting me" He told me and with that he hug me again "That's nothing, it's also my fault" I told him and with that I enter to my room and he also enter to his room.