Chapter 2

My life at the past

Yoona's POV

 

"We are here now Mister Lee Donghae" I told him I think this man is crazy he thinks that he came from the future "Is this you’re apartment?" He asked me "Ne and I think that there is already a person who rented the vacant apartment here so I think you need to live here with me I still have a vacant room here" I told him "Is that ok with you? I mean how about your parents?" He asked me "They already dead" I told him simply "Oh mianhae" He told me and with that we enter to my apartment "This is you're room here" I told him "And do you have a work?" I added "Mianhae but I don't have" He told me and with he bow at me "It's ok tomorrow you need to go with me ok?" I told him with a smile on my face "Arasso. Kamsahamnida" He told me and he bow and after that I go to my room and he also enter to his room.

 

Why I feel like this, I just met him right now and I think that he is crazy but why did I let him to stay here at my apartment anyways I think that he is a blessing from heaven and I'm lucky that I'm still alive from that car accident that we encounter 3 months ago because of that my mom and dad die. I look at the clock and I've noticed that it's already late so I decided to go to sleep.

 

Donghae's POV

 

The only thing that I remember is that I'm sleeping in my car with hyung and when I woke up I'm already here in this world, Ah that Ajusshi he curses me that Ajusshi he has a black magic aish! I'm going crazy about this I need to go back at my time as soon as possible, what if I sleep again and when I woke I'm already at my time, I think this is just a dream a bad dream I need to wake up now, hyung you should waking me up right now aish!

 

I think this is also my fault, ah that girl why she is so kind to me didn't she know that is not good to entertain a stranger but if she didn't entertain me I don't have a place to take some rest right now aish! I'm already crazy I think I need to sleep and then everything will be alright.

 

********************************

 

Donghae's POV

 

I wake up early this morning because of the sun rays who hits my face, I look around and still I'm here at the 1970's I really don't know what to do right now, when I go outside I saw Yoona preparing a food "Good morning Donghae" She told me and with that she bow at me "Good morning" I told her and I also bow at her "You need to come with me we have a lot of work today" She asked me and I'm so confused on what she said "Work? Why do I need to come with you?" I asked her while drinking my coffee "Because you said that you don't have any work right? So you need to help me at the flower shop so that you can earn money to pay me" She explained to me and now I get it, she want me to work for her because I need to pay a rent for the room this girl is so kind and I've noticed that this apartment is my house at my time it looks so different.

 

We are done eating now and she gave me the clothes of his father so that I can change mine and it suit me the fashion on this time is not that bad, and when I done we go straight to the flower shop that she's saying. "How can I help you here?" I asked her "You're going to deliver the flowers" She simply told me "But I don't know this place I told last night that I didn't came from this year right" I told her but I think that she did not understand me "Are you serious about that?" She asked me with a confused look "Of course I am" I told her "Arasso if that is the case just stay here and help me in carrying the vase and some flowers here and you also need to clean is that ok now for you?" She told me, if you just know me at my time I'm a famous artist and your not going to do this to me "Arasso" I simply said and with that we start our work she asked me to go outside to spray some water to the flowers, I admit I'm already tired but I'm having fun in here there are no fans and no reporters I can have my own time now.