Chapter 1

My life at the past

Author's POV

 

Lee Donghae is a famous artist in his year. We can say that he is selfish, he don't care about the other people around him the only thing that important for him is his money and the fame. He doesn’t know that sometimes he hurt a people who is just concern for him.

 

Donghae's POV

 

"Yah! Manager hyung where's my coffee?" I shout because it's already ten minutes when I asked him to make me a coffee "Here is it" Manager hyung told me "And you have a schedule to Busan this afternoon arasso? We should go there in time" He also added and with that he left me in my room. Why do I need to go in Busan to take a CF aish! I just want to stay here at my room abd relax myself anyways I'm famous and all of the girls in this country or maybe on the whole world want to see me haha I need to take some sleep so that I will have a energy later.

 

After 3 hours...

 

"Yah! Lee Donghae! Yah! Wake up we need to go now" Manager hyung shout at me "Aish! Ok let's go, you need to pay for this hyung you disturb my sleep" I warned him but he just go down stairs and ride to our car and with that I follow him. After how many minutes of driving we already arrived to our destination and when I got off the car I saw a girl and she come over me. "Can I have a picture with you?" She asked me "Sorry I'm busy" I told her and with that I go to my destination. My filming is done and they give me some time to take a rest and with that I saw an old man "Yah!" He shout at me "Wae Ajussi?" Asked him with my confident voice "My granddaughter asked you take a picture with her why you didn't grand her wish?" The old man told me "Wae? Because I'm busy do you know that Ajussi?!" I shout at him "You're going to pay for this, you're not going to come back in this world until you know how to respect others and how to love" Ajussi told me and with he leaves me "Yah! Ajussi what is that?! Are you cursing me?! You can't do that to the Great Lee Donghae Yah!" I shout at him but he is gone so fast. Tsk stupid Ajussi, I think I need to go back now I have a music video to make. "Yah where did you go?" Manager hyung asked me "I just go there, let's go" I told him and with that I take some sleep in the car and a girl voice waking me up.

 

"Who are you?" I asked her "I'm Im Yoona and who are you" She asked me I stand up and told her "You don't know me? Where in this earth did you leave?" I asked she but she didn't answer me and I think that she is saying the truth she don't know me how come. "Seriously? You don't know me?" I asked her and with that she nodded "Lee Donghae Imnida" I told her in annoyance, I can't believe that there is also a girl who don't know me, I scanned the place and I've noticed that this is different from Seoul "Where are we?" I asked her "We're here in the Seoul, is this your first time to go here?" She asked me "Aniya, I lived here in Seoul actually but the Seoul that I know is not like this, it's like I go back at the past" I told her with my confused look "What are you saying I don't understand you" She told me "What is the year today?" I asked her "It's 1970" She told me "Mwoh?!" I shout in disbelief this can't be I go back at the past how this things happen how come, my knees are getting weak now I can't believe how this happen. "Gwenchana?" She asked me "I.. I don't know.." I told her "I think you need to take some rest, come with me we have a apartment nearby you can stay there if you want" She told me but I still can't believe that's why I'm so speechless she held my hand and take me to their apartment.