Ji-hye

I Just Want to Love You

As soon as Yoon-eun parked her car into the driveway, Jae Hwan rushed out of the car and ran into the house.

“Mummy Ji-hye!” Jae Hwan rushed to the lady who knitting a scarf on the couch and hugged her.

Ji-hye put her things down and hugged Jae Hwan too.

“Hi cutie, how’s your day at the school? Sorry I couldn’t go and bring you home,” Ji-hye placed a kiss on the kid’s forehead as she said so.

Jae Hwan shook her head and held onto Ji-hye’s hand, “Its ok. Mummy Ji-hye, are you feeling better?”

Hearing the concern from the little boy really made Ji-hye’s day. She nodded her head and replied her godson, “Yes dear, especially after seeing you.”

Yoon-eun who had entered after parking the car saw how well her son and her best friend got along and was touched.

She stood at the door and enjoyed the interaction between the two of them. When Ji-hye saw her, she sent Jae Hwan to the shower and pats the empty seat beside her.

“Hey, join me here. Why are you standing there?”

Yoon-eun walked over and occupied the seat that her son had sat in earlier.

“How are you?”

“Don’t worry I’m fine. Besides the doctor said my health is in good condition.”

Seeing the pale look on her friend’s face, Yoon-eun couldn’t help but worry. She knows how difficult a pregnancy can be. Afterall she’s the mother of a son. Besides, this pregnancy might pose a danger to Ji-hye as her health had not been good since young. However for the sake of her husband, Jongup, she had decided that no matter what happens she would give birth to this child.

“Hey look, I know you are worried about me but I’m really ok,” Ji-hye reassured Yoon-eun once again and picked up the things which she had left aside.

“Where’s Jongup?” Yoon-eun asked after realizing that he was not anywhere in sight.

“He went to the grocer’s to get some stuff. He said he wants to cook a spread for his godson to celebrate his first day in school.”

“The two of you will spoil him one day. He’s just starting pre-school and you are cooking a spread for him. I wonder what you will give him when he enters the university.”

“Don’t worry. It’ll definitely be a big gift.”

Yoon-eun shook her head and leaned back on the couch. “Be careful that your child gets jealous.”

Ji-hye laid her things down once again and placed a hand onto her stomach. “Don’t worry. My child is not be so petty.” A smile spread across her face at the mention of her unborn child.

Yoon-eun looked at Ji-hye and thought back of the times when she was pregnant with Jae Hwan.