Chapter 1

Our Problematic Relationship

 

 

 

 

You woke up in Daehyun’s arm again this morning. He’s still sleeping so you slipped away from his hug slowly to get your shower. When you finished, you woke him up or he’ll be late for school.

 

“Daehyun-ah.. Wake up. It’s seven already. Go back and take your shower”, you tried to shake his arm. Seeing him not responding, you whispered slowly to his ears. That is the only way to wake him up.

 

“Daehyun-ah… I love you…”, he twitched at your whisper and started to open his eyes.

 

“Aishhh~ You ruined my dream!”

 

You smiled, annoyed. “Go home, it’s seven!”, you slapped his arm.

 

He rubbed his eyes and sat on the bed. “Wait for me…”. He walked to the window like a zombie, still not fully conscious. He climbed up the window and jumped to the opened window next door, his room.

 

You tidied up your room and went downstairs for breakfast.

 

 

 

-----------------xXXXx-------------------

 

 

 

“Mom, I’m going. And Dad, stop eating, it’s your fifth already…”, kissing both your parents, you head to the door. “Bye!”

 

You went out of the house and waited for Daehyun in front of your house. Few minutes later he came out with messy hair and messy uniform and greeted you with a smile.

 

“You got yourself a girlfriend and this is how you gonna appear at school? You’ll embarrass her, mann…”, you and he walked together to school.

 

“This is who I am, if she’s embarrassed I’ll just dump her and it’ll be fine”.

 

“Eiiii~ Just listen to you, listen to you. If she heard that she’ll be heartbroken.”

 

He grinned. “She likes me because I’m bad anyway. So I’ll have to be bad, then she’ll like me more, don’t you think?”

 

You rolled your eyes. Hopeless. Helpless.

 

But it’s true though, he’s one of the kingka in your school. Six kingkas in your school formed a group called BAP and rule the school like it’s theirs. They are a bully. However beating others are taken as a cool thing when it comes to them. Crazy fan girls.

 

“Oppa!”

 

Both of you stopped to look at the cute girl approaching him. It’s Hyewon. You saw him painted a smile for her. “Heyy~ sweety!”

 

“Oppa, your breakfast..”, Hyewon handed him his breakfast.

 

“Good morning, Naeun unnie!”, she waved at you excitedly.

 

You faked a smile and nodded to her.

 

“I’ll go in first. Take care~”, sick of the drama in front of you, you decided to walk alone. Daehyun grabbed your hand so you turned to him.

 

“See you later!”, he smiled.

 

………………………..

 

 

Yeah, later my . You nodded to him too and walked away, leaving him and his girlfriend behind.

 

 

 

-----------------xXXXx-------------------

 

 

 

Your desk partner Jiyeon has sat down first went you reached your class. She had her skull headphone on her as usual and she ignored you without fail, even today. You were forced to sit with her this year, by Jiyeon herself. Thus, you have no choice but to obey her.

 

She had rumors around her saying she’s the only daughter of a well known yakuza family. Her scary look and those negative auras around her seem to confirm the rumors so everyone is being extra careful not to offend her or get on her bad side. So, you did the same.

 

You sat on your chair ignoring her, too.

 

You caught sight of Himchan entering your class, heading to your place.

 

Himchan is a part of BAP, the group which Daehyun is in. Mean he’s a kingka, too. He’s not rich like Daehyun and the rest, though he got the looks. You don’t know how he got in; well you don’t know how the group formed anyway. One day, you came to school and they just… formed.

 

Himchan walked passed you and stop in front of Jiyeon. He lowered himself to squat in front of her table.

 

“I can’t go home with you today, I got detention. Sorry.”

 

She looked at him, no expression come to her face. She just glare at him and, “Get lost…”, she said.

 

Used to it, Himchan smiled and messed up her not-so-short-and-already-messed-up hair.

 

Her words made you smiled. Get lost! Their weird relationship could win some award. You don’t know if they can be called boyfriend and girlfriend coz they never talk about it officially. Just the ways they treat each other make others jumped into conclusion that they are dating. Nevertheless, no one knows if it’s true.

 

Before he walks away, he told you that Daehyun will be in detention too, so you have to walk home alone again today.

 

Well, what do you expect when Himchan said he’ll be in detention? You bet all 6 members of BAP are in detention.

 

Aishh~ that kid. The lessons has not even started yet, he already got into detention.

 

Truly. Hopeless. Helpless.

 

 

Hey! It’s the first chapter, so it’s kind of boring a little bit. Bear with me, I need to introduce these characters.

Anyway, what do you think? Did you enjoy it? What kind of relationship do you think Naeun have with Daehyun that she’s waking up in his arm?

And for those who is looking forward to meet Luhan, it won’t be long~!

 

I can't get enough of him, kakakakaka~