034. Rejoice

My Brother’s Babysitter
The walk they have was filled with silence.
 
"Be mine?"
 
"I'm yours"
 
He laughed awkwardly after remembering the earlier event. This would be the start of a  very interesting life of his.
 
"What's funny?" She asked him. Her gaze never left the ground. Afraid to look in his eyes.
 
How would she face him after what happen? She's feeling grate amount of excitement, nervous,  love and everything else. Is this even normal?
 
"Yow you okay?" Soo Ah got shocked as she looked above and saw Luhan standing in front of her. Looking worried and concern. She shook her head still afraid to look at him. Luhan seems to read her mind. He smiled warmly and cup Soo Ah's head. The sudden action cause the female to look up and look at his eyes. Luhan smiled brighter but the smile he have is just pure love and care.
 
"Take your time-" he said softly and kissed the top of his head "-you'll learn adjust. We have all the time in the world." He said. Almost like a whisper. Just exact for the both of them to hear. She nodded and and smile. Luhan can't see it but , he knew that he made his girl smile.
 
"wait-" he suddenly push Luhan.
 
"What?"
 
"How...are we going to tell your family?our friends? How?" She asked worriedly. To be honest she thought that Luhan would never feel the same but here they are called the 'newly couple'
 
Unlike Soo Ah's anxiety feeling, Luhan remained cool and relax.
 
"What's with that question?Then we have to say 'hey omma, appa, we are now together. Bye'" he tried to make it funny but Soo Ah just felt more nervous. 
 
"No. That's not proper. I mean do you think, they would even accept me? Like in the Kore-"
 
"They'll love  and accept you, no matter what. And I would never leave your side"  he nodded. Assuring it. She sighed and nodded afterwards. 
 
Ring~ring~
 
"Hm. Omma!"
 
[Where are you?] She asked in a very worried tone.
 
"We're on our way home. Just wait" his voice is full of happiness and excitement. What could be their reaction if I told them the truth?
 
[Just hurry up OK?] She said and ended the call as Luhan gave her a 'neh'
 
"What did they say?" Luhan looked at her ruffles her hair then smile sincerely.
 
"Nothing. They just said we need to go home" he fix the stray hairs on her face. Then he back hugged Soo Ah. This action takes her by shock. Luhan chuckled as Soon Ah flinch.
 
"Walk" she blinked multiple times at his order.
 
"Like...this?" How can she walk when Luhan's hugging her? But to her opposite, Luhan nodded.
 
"We'll be sync l. Promise." Following his order, Soo Ah walked and as he promised, they went sync. This intimate moment is something unforgettable.
 
Under the moonlight, lies the new couple.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Footsteps were heard at the opposite side of the door. Mr. And Mrs. Xi panicked and so as Lulu. Even if he doesn't know what's going on. They all walked around the living room and his anything that might reveal them as a witness.
 
"Act as if you don't know anything. OK?" The door nub twitch and the all jump into different position. Jump and in jump. Mr. Xi jump towards the sofa just to be in time.  At the same time, Mrs. Xi jump towards the other sofa. Lulu just slam his on the ground.
 
"Eomma? Abeoji?" Luhan called as he entered the house. Mrs. Xi quickly stood up and looked at them with worried face.
 
"Where have you been? What happen to you and Soo Ah?" Great acting Mrs. Xi.
 
"Eomma. Abeoji. Lulu. I want to tell you something."
 
Mrs. Xi looked at him with worried eyes.
 
"Is it a good thing or a bad thing?"
 
"depends on you will accept it."He said coolly. As to the contrary of Soo Ah's feeling. Of course it would be a good news! Mrs. Xi tried really hard to stop from saying that she already knew the story he's about to tell.
 
"Just tell us son. We can accept it no matter what." Mr. Xi joined he little play. Obviously he would say that if he doesn't know the event that's about to happen. He would surely looked at him with deathly glares an tell him to spit it out.
 
Luhan cleared his throat and take one deep breath.
 
"Soo Ah and I are dating." Worries completely took over him when his parents didn't answer. It would be a little unrealistic if we answer that fast right?  Mrs. Xi thought. Thankfully, she is thinking the same as Mr. Xi. Luhan gulped and started to open his mouth.
 
"This might take you a backed but no matter what happen we will still be together.  will do everything in my power to save this relationship. Eomma, Abeoji. This is something you two can't intruder. I'm s-" Soo Ah is really touched at his statement. Did she save someone in her past life to receive a speech like that? But to bad Mrs. Xi had to cut it wit a loud girly yes and an evilly laugh. Luhan and her blinked multiple times and looked at each other, then back to Mrs. Xi
 
"Eo-Eomma? Are you okay?"
 
"I'm more than okay! I've been praying to the gods to make this relationship work!" The new couple's smile reaches the clouds above. 
 
"thanks eomma! Abeoji! Thank you~" Luhan bowed a deep 90 degrees and hugged his mother and father. While Lulu, left dumbfounded.  Mrs. and Mr. Xi hugged Soo Ah as well as they congratulate her.
 
"I know. Sometimes, my son gets kinda gayish but he's not okay?"Mr. Xi joked that received a glare from Luhan.
 
"Abeoji!" They all laughed.
 
"And he have pink briefs" Mrs. Xi added. Soo Ah's eyes widen and looked at Luhan.
 
"Eomma!" When Mr. Xi is about to open his mouth, Luhan quickly cover it with his hands. But Mrs. Xi is now starting to blabber more embarrassing moment of Luhan.
 
"When he was in elementary, a boy confessed to him and thought that he's a girl and he's just boyish and all" Soo Ah and Mrs. Xi laughed. Soo Ah is tearing up now. Luhan is having a shade of crimson red in his cheeks. He lwft his father's mouth and covered his mother's hand.  But as soon as Mr. Xi felt Luhan's hands away from his mouth he starts talking again.
 
"And! And!-" Luhan covered Soo Ah's ears and shout as loud as he can.
 
 
"WAWAWAWAWAWAHAHAHAH~YOU'RE NOT HEARING ANYTHING!!WHAHAHAHAHAAAAAUAUAUA~EEIYOO EEIIYOOO~" He created some noises while pushing her towards the stairs. He's to embarrass to look at her. He's a walking tomatoes.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N: Hi guyyyyyssss~~~
Aren't Mr. and Mrs. Xi cute?
Poor Lulu, he doesn't know what's happening.
/laughs ;
slaps/
anyways, sorry for the delay. Some excuse to be given. SCHOOL -,-'
I'm really sorry.
Any typos and other error is because I'm sleepy. Sorry again!
 
Comment
:
:
:
:
Subscribe
:
:
:
:

Vote