009.Monday morning

My Brother’s Babysitter

Monday morning

 

SOO AH'S POV
 
4:30 am
 
I need to wake up now. I need to go down and cook breakfast for all of us. This is the least I can do for them. I take my toothbrush and toothpaste and entered my own bathroom. It's inside my room....
 
After finishing my hygiene habit every morning I went downstairs. I went directly to the kitchen. It's not that big as a castle. 
 
"Let's see....what do we have here?"
 
There so many food in the refrigerator.  I decide to make american breakfast.
 
I' m really happy to make some for them. I took out a pack of sausage, a case of eggs, a pack of chicken , a pack of green beans and a pack of bread.
 
Since they have 4 stoves, I started to fry the egg on the first stove. Cook the egg on the other stove, fry the sausage, toased the bread, brew the coffee beans and boil the green beans. While waiting and toasing the foods I fry, I sang some romantic songs, dance chicken dance, and became crazy. I don't know but my morning is really great. After some minutes, the food is ready.
 
I place them on the plates then clean the mess I made. Wash the used pot, pans and utensils.
 
5:00 am
 
"Chenen~~~♥"
 
"wow~~it looks yummy! You cook better than me!" I heared mrs. Xi, I mean aunty beamed. I scratched the back of my neck because of embarrassment. I don't know how yo react so I bowed.
 
"When did you wake up?"
 
"4:30am"
 
"Wait here I'll wake my boys up, ok?!"
 
"Nee~~" I smiled.
 
END OF POV
 
MRS. XI'S POV
 
4:30am
 
I woke up and quickly finish my hygiene routines.  I run down stairs when I see Soo Ah checking out the fridge. Let's see what's for breakfasts. If she fail then I' ll pop up of nowhere.
 
As she took out the food she needed I was shock American breakfat? Wow that will take a lot of time.
 
I watch. She seems to know what she's doing.
 
She dance
 
She sings
 
But didn't forgot about the food.
 
She didn't burn them.
 
"Chenen~~~♥"
 
"wow~~it looks yummy! You cook better than me!" I said. She deserve a praise. Omo! Omo! She bowed obviously shy. Yepoda~
 
"When did you wake up?" Teying to act natural
 
"4:30am"
 
"Wait here I'll wake my boys up, ok?!" We need to taste it while it's hot.
 
"Nee~~"
 
I quickly run towards our room.
 
"Yeobo~she cooked american breakfasts without burning it. She is relax, she's dancing amd singing"
 
"Really?" He said trying to open his eyes. His cute...oops. ..
 
"Go fix yourself and I'll be back after waking the boys ok?!" She nooded
 
I run to the nearest door and that Lulu's door.I entered it and and hugged Lulu.
 
"Omma~~ I have a wonderful dream"
 
"What is it?"
 
"Thoo Ah ith living with uth and all of uth welcomed her"
 
I giggled
 
"Baby that's not a dream it's true and she cooked for us"
 
"Wah~jinjja?"
 
I nooded
 
"I'll fix mythelf then and go down omma! Tharanghe~"
 
"Ok I'll check your brother"
 
"Ok"
 
I quickly run towarda Luhan dream. But not like Lulu I can just enter his room, in terms of Luhan I need to knock. So here it is.
 
Knock knock
 
"Luhan, it's omma"
 
"Ehhhhh" he growled as a reply.
 
Then I entered his room.
 
"Soo Ah cooked breakfast"
 
He suddenly open his eyes and blinked many times. He turn his head to me and as he see my evil smile he gulped and turn to his manly looks.
 
"I thought it's just a dream"
 
"You're really like your brother"
 
He smiled. Nice reasoning my son but you shocked action is not because you 'thought it's a dream' haha~~
 
"You better fix your self and go down"
 
He just nooded
 
"I'll spank your "
 
He suddenly stood up
 
"Okok. I'm up"
 
"Good~~~"
 
I return to my husband and then Lulu and back to Luhan. We all went downstairs amd saw Soo Ah fixing the plates on the table.
 
END OF POV
 
LUHAN'S POV
 
Knock knock
 
"Luhan, it's omma"ehat noe it's really early though
 
"Ehhhhh" I growled as a reply.
 
She entered my room
 
"Soo Ah cooked breakfast"
 
What? Suddenly the taste of the breakfast sje cooked for us starts lingering in my tastebuds.
 
"I thought it's just a dream" nice answer Luhan, nice answer.
 
"You're really like your brother" really? But why did Soo Ah said we' re not the same?
 
"You better fix your self and go down"
 
I DON'T WANT TO! But I just nooded
 
"I'll spank your "
 
what? Mom! I' m not 10 years old
 
"Okok. I'm up"
 
"Good~~~"
 
After some minutes. Mom suddenly entered the room
 
"OMO! OMMA~~~!"
 
She giggled. Am I really that cute?
 
"Let's go now. Soo Ah's waiting"
 
We all run downstairs and Soo Ah was there waiting.
 
"NOONA~~~~!" Lulu run towards her. And Sok Ah hugged her.
 
"Let's eat" omma said while spanking my .
 
We all sit down and I was sitted infront of her. Our chair is suitable for6 person. I wanted to transfer sits but my mom is really stating at me with a your-dead-when-you-transfer look, so I don't. We all started eating and the taste is just so good~~~♥[author-nim why put heart on that?]
 
"Hmmmm.....noona you mevered change. You sthtill cooked very good"Lulu and his big mouth again
 
"You have taste her cooking? When?" Oh shocks! Omma will know that I sleep with a girl and leave him alone. I need to stop him.
 
"I haven't tasted her!" I need to stop him so I shouted this phrase.
 
"Son. we know. And of course YOU HAVEN'T TASTED HER." Appa really like emphasizing things. But....did I really got it that way? What..it's really early for edgy situation.
 
Soo Ah suddenly stood up after looking at her watch.
 
"Aunty, uncle *bowed* i really wanted to stay for breakfast but I need to prepare for school.*bowed again*"
 
So that's why she doesn't have any food.
 
"But...it's early" aboji said. Trying to have air passage asgter swallowing a spoonful of food.
 
"I really come to school early. I always stay at the library. Together with my friend" she said with a cute dog eyes.
 
"If that's the case there's nothing I can do. You better came home early for dinner" mom said strongly.
 
She nooded and smile.
 
"Please do excusse me" what a humble girl. I didn't realize girls like that still exsist. It's just like a normal action of female on Jeoson era.
 
"Noona! You'll leave now?"
 
She nooded and smile. She quickly run upstairs.
 
"Nice one hyung! You got a pretty perfect wife" Lulu mumbled
 
"Want my fist say goodmorning to you?"
 
"Hey! Luhan stop fighting againts your younger brother" aboji said.
 
"I wonder which school she's studying?" Ommonim asked.
 
"I know.....omma! What if we let'th her trathfer to our thool" Lulu is really stupid why would omma agre-
 
"Why not~~!" *jaw feel*
 
"Go finish you foods" omma said. Some minutes turned to be a family bunding.
 
"*choke* Soo Ah you're studying on KJM university" aboji choked. After that all of us was shocked.
 
"Ye...es....wae?"
 
Omma run towards her and hugged her.
 
"Both of my son are studyi-"  she paused and saw her name plate. It's color maroon. In KJM University scholars are in different lot properties.  They have their own gym, cafeteria,  soccer field, and everything. But we have one gigantic hall where we held our assemblies.  Maybe that's why I haven't noticed her.
 
"So you're a scholar? How smart are you?" I know it's hard to pass as a scholar so I want to know.
 
"It's not like I want to brag it out but since you wanna know I'll speak.I'm taking a business management right now but I've already graduated medicine in a field of being apediatrician, same school, and now I'm on the top of the recent boarding exams. And most of all I'm a legal pediatritian"
 
We all let our eyes poo amd let our mouth fell.
 
"Hihi~~ wow! You're really good. You must go now" omma said trying to wake us up to reality.
 
"I'm sorry about my attitude" what? I never apologized to anyone. What's wrong with my tongue?
 
She smiled. A very bright smile.
 
She bowed"I'll excuse my self"
 
She walk towards the door and then I already can't see her shadow.
 
"You better finish your food and follow here" omma said pushing me my shoulder.
 
"I'm done!" Lulu said joyfully.
 
"Take a bath Lulu and Luhan....PALI!" Aboji said. Why in a hurry?
 
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
 
"Good morning student! I wanted to thank everybody as the son of the owner. As of this year we have 220 stidents in the scholar building, and may all of them stand*all of the scholar stand and and followed by claps* thank you. You may now sut down. Now I wanted ti say that we have 2440 students in the main building. Please stand *all of the scholar stand and and followed by claps* thank you. You may now sut down " blah...blah..blah...suho is really formal when it turns to speeches.  But where is she when the scholars are called? Maybe I just haven't seen her.
 
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
 
"Can anybody deffine marketing?" Our teacher started. What a boring start. I can manage our malls and banks without this lessons.....
 
"The principal is calling all the teachers to go to the office for the sudden meeting. Thank you! " wow meeting! Free time
 
"I repeat. The principal is calling all the teachers to go to the office for the sudden meeting. Thank you! " go know sir. We need free time.hahaha~♥
 
"Ok wait here for a bit."
 
"Ok!" We all said in union
 
He went out to our classroom door. The moment she shout the door close...
 
All the students froup themselves and statrted talking with different stuffs. The guys are not here yet so I was left being surronded by girls.
 
Boy1:She's so y. The way she moan. The way she satisfy my needs.
 
Boy 2: really? If you're done with her pass her to me.
 
Boy3: guy's shouldn't Luhan be with us compiting with the gorls she' ve played with?
 
Boy2:oh...yeah.
 
Boy1: Luhan!
 
I looked. As if I can't hear what they're talking about.... yes....I' m one of them before. I' m also playing with girls like that.....but today I feel a bit....unknown
 
L: yes?!
 
B2: tell as...how's last night's party?
 
I didn't answer.
 
B1:don't tell me you don't....you haven't....
 
L:uh-huh... I don't....we have a visitor last night so we need to accommodate her.
 
B3:her?
 
L:hey...don't think bad ab-
 
"Good morning every one I'am Park Soo Ah and she's Jung Hye Na. We're from the schollar building. We're to substitute your teachers. Please be good to us." Soo Ah? What the
 
I can see the doubts on everyone's eyes.
 
"Ok. What is marketing on your own definition. Mr, the one sitting beside the window." HAHAHAHAH!  That one is one of the dumbest in this room.
 
"Well marketing is...a word"
 
Everyone laughed. This crazy .
 
"Yes. ! Marketing is a word but on a educated person when someone asked you in a formal form the word would be, Marketing is the process of communicating the value of a product or service to customers, for the purpose of selling the product or service. It is a critical business function for attracting customers."
 
Awww. That hurts.
 
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
 
"Thank you girls for taking this job"
 
"Your welcome sir." They both bowed
 
The both of them leaved the room.
 
"Ok guys. Class dismissed wait for the next teacher"
 
*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=
 
The class go on until it's time to go home.
 

Sehun: *clings to Luhan*club hopping~~~~!

 

Luhan: I'm waiting for someone

 

D.O.: Must be name as Soo Ah...Pak Soo Ah

 

Tao starts to mess with my hair.Then here come Xiumin walking trying to mess my haie but backs off because of thr hight difference.

Bipi

My phone ringed.

 

From: babysitter 
To:Luhan
Sent:4:00pm
Good afternoon don't wait for me ok?! I'll directly go to the hospital.  Have a safe trip:)

 
Soo Ah
 
From:Luhan
To: babysitter
Sent: 4:03 pm
as if I'm waiting...
 
From: babysitter 
To:Luhan
Sent:4:05pm
oh sorry...can you tell mr. and ms Xi about this...thank you:)
 
From:Luhan
To: babysitter
Sent: 4:03 pm
...
 
"Hey guys... I'll join your club hopping...let's go"
 
,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.
 
 A/N: Hi guys......thanks for waiting for my updates.....I really love it. Unnies~~~ your wonderful commenst,votes,and subscription keeps me alive...love you guys.....please continue to like this story^^
 
Any errors please pm thank you^^
 
It's hard to update using mobile^^
 
---COMMENT---
---SUBSCRIBE---
---VOTE---
 
 
 
 
-HanzelAnn