010.Sorry

My Brother’s Babysitter

Sorry

 

"what time have you came back last night?" Mr. Xi asked Soo Ah

"I guess 2 in the morning" Luhan answered.

FLASHBACK

LUHAN POV

Ring~

I didn't  pay attention to my phone ringing for a thousand of time

Ring~

"What?"

"Uhmmmm...Luhan? I don't have keys"

Is Soo Ah the one standing outside the door for so many minutes.

"Wait. I'll go down"

"Thanks" on her voice I can feel chills

I go down as fast as I could. When I reached the door I manage to cool myself.

As I open the door she is really freezing to death. Sorry?

"Came in! You should have your own key! Aisssshhh! This woman!" I don't know but I shouted at her. Concern? She should have got mad at me for not opening the door, but she smiled at me and apologize.

"Sorry. I should've known this will happen. I'm really sorry. You better get back to sleep and rest. Sorry"

I stood up and went to the the stair case.

"You better follow ok?! It's already late."

"Sure"

We're like husband and wife... I weakly murmured. FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE WHAT AM I THINKING?

"What?i didn't hear you!"

"I said nothing!"

"Ok?"

END OF FLASHBACK

"Hihi sorry...." she said embarrassed

*atchu*

"Sorry" she said while wiping her face by the cloth.

"Are you ok?" Ms. Xi asked.

"Yes. I'm fine"

"Are you sure? we have medicine on the medicine cabinet"

"Yes. Please do excuse me. I need to prepare myself."

They all nooded.

"Hey Luhan prepare yourself and go with So Ah"

"No I don't want to. I want to eat"he said stubbornly.

"When I'm cooking you skip breakfat but when she cooks you finifpsh you breakfast"

"Mom I'm just hungry. Ok? That's all"

"Whatever son."

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

At scholar building.

"Ok class next week would be you performance task. You that when you take up the business path you need to learn how to interact with the audience. So this quarterly performance task you need to teach other level. Please start the count off"

The class starts to do the count off.

"Ok. All 1 please stay on this side and plan your work. All 2 please stay there. All 3 please stay over there at the left side, all 4 please stay beside group 3, and all 5 please stay on the middle. Please wait for further instruction."

Ms.Kim leaves the classroim.The class stsrted to fuss about the plan. After some minutes Ms. Kim cameback and said,

"I already communicate with the principal and he agree with our performance task and we already assign the groups.Group 1 class D. You guys have long patience. Group 2 class C. You guys have  cool vibes. Group 3 class B. You guys have silent babes. Group 4 class E. You have longer patience and understanding. And group 5 class A. You have cool vibes like those students. Are we understood?"

"Yes miss"the class answered in synchronize tone.

"you need to inform them right now."

"Yes miss"

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

"Ok marketing is about.."

Knock~knock~

"Yes?"the teacher asked

"We would like to announce our project which involves with the class."

"Who asked you to come here?"

"Ms. Kim" Soo Ah answered coldly

"Ahh...ok. Please feel free and take your time." He said blushing.

"Thank you sir" they all bowed on sync.

"Ok class please listen to this schoolar students. Take good care of them.Please enter"mr. Lee said. The 7 of them entered.

"Ok we are group 5. As our performance task we are asked to teach here"Jung Shin said.

"Let me tell you our teaching schedule.  We'll be teaching every TTh. Tuesday and Thursday " Sandeul said

"Our memebers are composed of 2 girls and 5 boys. Me, Cha Baro. Beside me, Gongchan. Beside him, CNU. Beside him, Snadeul. Beside him, Jung Hye Na . Beside her,Jinyoung. Beside him, Park Soo- are ok?" Everyone pay their attention to Soo Ah. She's pail and sweaty

"I'm Park Soo Ah. I' m fine and sorry for the inconvenience" she bowed

Ring~Ring~

The school rang signing for recess

^*^*^*^*^*^*^**^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Luhan's POV

"I'm Park Soo Ah. I' m fine and sorry for the inconvenience" she bowed. Is she really that gentle. Saying sorry is her hobby?

Ring~Ring~

The school rang signing for recess. I wanted to scold her for not telling his not fine, but they all went out.

"Yow. Let's go! Wow I made a ryhme." Xiumin said while jumping up and down.

"Hyung you're embarassing" Suho scold the jumping old steamed baozi.

"It's hard ti make ryhm ok? I'm just happy"

"As the sun goes down,
I can see you frown.
Why my love?
Aren't you happy on what you have?
Easy" Suho said without thinking.

"Nerd"we all shouted at him.

I put my hand on my pocket when I realize that I' m missing the most important handkerchief I have.

"Hyung what's wrong?" Chanyeol asked.

"My handkerchief is missing."

"And?" Kyungsoo asked.

"It's the important one"

"Oh sh*t hyung!" Chen shouted on high pitched tone. Kinda irritating.

"Shut up Chen. AISSSH! Annoying." Lay beamed.

"Sorry"

This guys are like stupid children.

"Hey guys, you get going, I'll just follow ok?"

"Are you thure? Aiith. Hyung~~! My..my"

"S? What can Ido? You sssshould under go ssspeaking lessssaonsssss." I teased. We all laugh while Sehun is pouting. Cute~♥

"We better get going guys" Kris shouted.

"Same place?" I asked.

"Same place" Suho answered.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

AT SOO AH'S PLACE

"Yah! What's wrong with you today? You're reallt pale. And you dom't want me to touch you. What's wrong?"

"I'm fine don't worry"she smile brightly.

"Is being colorless fine?" Hye Na asked.

"I said I'm o-"

"You're sweating. wipe yourself you might stink!" She teased. Soo Ah reached for her hanky on her pocket when stared to panic.

"Why?"

"My hanky! It's missing!"

"Where did you left it?"

"I guess at the class A. I'll run towards the room. Same place. I' ll follow promise "

"And what, leave me alone?"

"I'll be fast. I promise"

"Ok."

Soo Ah run towards the room.

',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',',','

AT LUHAN'S PLACE

What the is wrong with me? There are many things to be forgotten why my handkerchief?

I tried to search all around. Suddenly I hear running sounds. I turn my around and saw Soo Ah.

"Oh! Luhan have seen a handkerchief?" She said shocked.

"Mine is also missing."

"Oh. Sorry about that"she said weakly. Why is she sorry? As if it's her fault.

"Are you ok?" I asked. She's really colorless.

"Yes I'm definitly fine. Maybe it's just the lightning that affects my color."

"Lame excuse"

"Hey anyway.Thank you for the concern.Sorry for the inconvenienced. I need to go, my friend is waiting"

"..."silence. I Don't know but I wantes her to stay and never left. I'm really concern

"I should go. Thank you and sorry" she bowed.

I let her get out of the room. I turn around and saw something on the floor.

"Eh? Is this her handkerchief?" I tried to follow her and step outside the room.

"Soo A-. SOO AH!" I saw her laying on the floor. I quickly carried her bridal style. I was really in panic. I don't know what to do. The only place that is in my mind is the clinic. I run as fast as I can. I thought the path will never end but finally we have arrived.

"Shillyehamnida! A student just collapse."I said in panic

"Please lay her down on the bed and calm yourself." Our school doctor said.

I lay her down gently.  I don't want to let her go. I want her in my arms until I know she's safe.

"What happen?detail please"the doctor said snapping me out pf this unkown thought.

"Patient's name is Park Soo Ah.Since this morning she've been colorless. She sweat a lot. She entered our classroom and after a mini chat she went out and when I decided to follow her I saw her on the floor." I explain while she's looking through the records.

"Ah ok. She's a scholar student so I'm afraid that we don't have her record. I'll try to call the doctor on the scholar building.I can't just make any decission upon her. Without her record I can't do anything."

She grab the telephone and call the doctor. I put my gaze back to her pail face. If only I can take all the colors around us and put it back to her. I feel pain on my heart. I never feel this pain before. Is it because she's havy and I carried her? But she's also weightless.

"Good morning" another doctor just entered.

"She's a doctor from the scholars building. She have ms Park's record."I just nooded.

"I'll leave the scholars doctor to speak."she sat on her chair and sign the doctor and me to sit beside her.

"As you can see her record is full of cases like this. Once a month she is always having a record. She have a weak immune system. We already advice her to avoid sleeping late, have regular diet, don't stress her self, and most of all visit the doctor. Being a doctor she must know things like this. Ms. Park once refuse to go to the hospital when we advice her to. Collapsing regularly is a bad sign. She might have a bigger case health failure." The doctor explain to me that this is not something extraordinary for her record.

"So....what's the best thing I can do?"

"Mr. Xi right? Mr. Xi Luhan?"

"Yes?"a sudden question gives me moon skin (<---LayXD)

"Well...it's better to observe her proper diet and ask her to visit the doctor. As a boyfriend of the patient you must take good care of her. She's rare pearl."

"Eh?" I gave her a what-the-hell-are-you-taking-about look. She giggled.

"I know it's a secret. Is it because of popularity? Well I won't go overboard. I'll leave now. I might be needed at my place. Thanks for calling me as fast as you can" she bowed to the two of as. What the is wrong with this doctor? Assuming things....aissh...people....

"Thanks for coming"our doctor bid a goodbye. I also bowed. I walk towards Soo Ah's bed and sit next to the bed.

"Buffon. You stupid girl. Why aren't you eating? What are you doing? Have you gone mad? That's why your weightless. From now on you must have proper diet. Hear me?"

Bababababanana~
Bababababanana~
Bababababanana~
Bababababanana~
Potatona~
Banana~

Her call tone is so cute. Minions.  Call? Someones calling! What to do? Answer? Let it be?

"He-" as she shout I remove the phone to my ear.

"Yah! WHERE ARE YOU? YOUR MAKING ME WORRIED! WHERE ARE YOU? ALL OF US IS REALLY WORRIED.SPECIALLY B1A4 OPPAS! WHE-"

"Who's B1A4 OPPAS?aren't they boys?"

"Who..who are you? Where's my friend?"she asked worried.

"She's with me no need to worry. So now answer my question"

"You haven't answer my question!"

"Ok. Answer me first"

"I'm not stupid. You go first"this girl is really hard.

"Ok. I'm...I'm Luhan. We're at he clinic. Now it's your turn"

"Lu-luhan? Xi Luhan? Wh-what are you t-talking about? Wh-where's Soo Ah?! Why is she in the clinic?"

"You didn't answer me!"

"Ah..ok...well....B1A4 is really close to Soo Ah. They are the only guy friend of Soo Ah. They use to eat with us but runors are starting to buzz so we split that idea"her voice is full of nervous feelings.

"Ohhhh....so yeah bye." I hung up.

END OF LUHAN'S POV

^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/^/

"Where do you think luhan is?" Kris asked

"Maybe doing PDS" Suho teased. Everybody laugh.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Xiumin said worried.

"Eh? What do you mean?" Chen asked while stuffing his mouth with food.

"He might be in trouble. I'll call him"Xiumin said.

X: yow where are you?

L: ah I can't join you for today.

X: why? Where are you?

L:got to go bye.

X: yah! Yah! YAH!

Then xiumin also hung up.

"So where is he?" Lay asked

"He didn't tell"

"Let him be. Maybe Suho's right. Let him satisfy his manly needs."

They all laugh.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

SOO AH'S POV

l woke up with a heavy head. What happen? Where am I? This isn't the clinic I use to woke up at. Wait. I collapsed on the main building! Who brought me here? I looked at my left side and saw Luhan. LUHAN! Is he the one who brings me here? I quickly stood up amd cause Luhan to woke up.

"You a wake?" Luhan asked while stretching his arm up to the sky. He looks so cute with that red mark on gis forehead. No. I shouldn't think about this stuff. Stop. Bad Park Soo Ah. Bad.

"Thanks for bringing me here. Sorry for the in-"

"Sorrysorrysorry. Is it really your hobby to apologize. It's my will to bring you here." He seems pissed off.

"So- thanks" I don't know if I shall thank him or what.

"Why aren't you eating? I understand the fact that you lack of sleep because your a doctor but isin't that suppose to give you the money to eat?why work as a babysitter? You have a ligitable work. You are professional. You're a doctor. A highly paid doctor." His voice is starting to sound angry. Tears are  suddenly build on my eyes.

"You know nothing so please stop shouting."calm. I tried to speak calmly. I said trying to avoid my tears fall and trying to avoid eye contact.

"Why don't you tell me so I know something."

"It's somethig I don't have to brag about." Still trying to avoid eye contact.

"THE DOCTOR FROM THE SCHOLAR BUILDING SAID THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE A BIGGER HEALTH FAILURE! UPON HEARING THIS DO YOU THINK I CAN LEAVE IT BEHIND AND ACT LIKE NOTHING HAPPEN? " he shouted. Why is he worried. Tears are now flowing. Remembering the fact that I' m not eating for my parent's dept is a painful memory for me.

"Why are you even crying?" Luhan asked.

"Ok I'm sorry I'm not rich as you. I'm sorry everything I earn ha-have to go-to go a-at the loan shark. I'm-I'm sorry my money is not enough to-to pay my parent's depth so I have to work part time jobs. Paying it for 3 years i-is not e-easy. Every money th-that passes on -on my hand needs to be given at  to those freakin' loan sharks.My life is not that easy. do you think I have the money and the time to think about myself? I need to pay that loan as soon possible so it won't have big interest. I'm hoping one day when the loan is already paid my parents will once again appear to me and we can live happily."I can see him stunned. "Sorry. Did I go over board?"

"No. At least now I know. I'm sorry for shouting at you earlier. I'm also sorry if I left you freez to death last night. I won't do that again I promise."

I gigled.

"Pleasee keep this as our secret. It's something I don't need to brag about." He nooded. He tugged some hair behimd my ear.

"Stop that" I said. He stop. But he hugged me.

"Yah! Stop this"I tried to escape from his kiss.

"I'm sorry" luhan apologize and back off from the hug.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

A/N: Hi guys! Sorey if I update soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo late. I've finished the 5shots 'NEVER SEEN NOTHING LIKE YOU'. It's base on my real life friend. The ending is not the same but almost like that. And now they're not seeing each other. I guess for the better? Well they entered this situation they need to put a conclusion on it,right?. She can have me as  her crying shoulder. Anyway, please continue to love and support this story.

P.S. If there would be any typograpgic errors please bare with me. I' m using my cellphone.

COMMENT




SUBSCRIBE




VOTE