Study Date

Daydream~ [One-shot/Drabble Collection]

Study Date - Baekhyun (EXO) & Taeyeon (SNSD)

“Noona!” Baekhyun whined. He rubbed the back of his head, where Taeyeon just smacked mercilessly with her hand. Her accuracy may , but her strength was no joke.

“Byun Baekhyun! Pay attention!” Taeyeon exclaimed as she tapped her pen impatiently on the open textbook in front of her. “Your test is tomorrow isn’t it?” She blew air out of her nose, crossing her arms.

“Ah noona-” Baekhyun stopped after seeing the glare from his girlfriend. He pouted and eyed Taeyeon carefully. “I’m sorry… I know I shouldn’t call you ‘noona’ in school, sunbae.” Taeyeon combed her hair using her fingers and looked at the younger and patted his head.

“It’s alright Baek. Just… don’t do it anymore okay? I don’t want anyone to misunderstand you. I am the principal’s daughter after all.” Taeyon sighed and rested her chin on her arm supported by her elbow. Baekhyun looked down and nodded innocently. Taeyeon chuckled. She gestured with her chin asking Baekhyun to resume practicing math questions.

Baekhyun looked at her with the best puppy eyes he could manage. “Taeyeon noona…” he started, sounding like an elementary school kid. “We’ve done 10 questions already. It’s really tiring. I deserve a break don’t I? Or a present?” Baekhyun was expecting Taeyeon to put down her pen and announce a take five or sing for him like their previous study dates.

However, she did none of those. Before Baekhyun could whine and unleash his 5 year old self further, Taeyeon already had her lips on his, eyes closed. Baekhyun’s eyes widened, unable to absorb what had happened. She moved away and patted Baekhyun’s head. She revealed her most girl-like smile and blinked the slowest she could manage. Baekhyun was stunned for at least a minute, completely captivated by his girlfriend’s angelic beauty. She chuckled and brought him back to earth.

“Present given. Break given. Now 10 more questions.”


I kinda like them after watching a few fancams of them at SMTown. They look kinda cute together too ^^