Jung Daehyun

COFFEE SHOP: Members Drabbles

 

tumblr_mop06vb8Ha1spmvcpo5_500.gif

“I believe I can fly~” you heard Daehyun’s voice from afar. “I believe I can touch the sky~”

You literally face-palmed yourself as you ran up to your best friend, drunk best friend. The two of you were on a party with your class and ended up spending the whole night there. In the really early morning hours, you finally decided to go home and take a rest. Yesterday was a very long day. The two of you just graduated high school which meant party all the week.

As you were putting on your shoes, Daehyun managed to run out and ahead of you. You shouted a quick “Bye” to your classmates and ran after him.

Luckily, you found him right away as he didn’t run that far but instead took a seat on a stone fence near the lake.

“Yah!” you shouted at him as you approached, “Daehyun shut up! The neighbors are still sleeping.”

You walked up to him and gripped his arm which he pushed away. He continued on singing and swinging on the fence. You rolled your eyes and decided to go home without him. He was the one who drank too much and now didn’t want your help.

“You can go home on your own then,” you said annoyed and turned around to walk away.

You heard him call your name but you ignored it and continued on walking. Even though you didn’t drink so much the whole night, you were still a bit dizzy and everything you wanted at the moment was to arrive home and lay in your bed.

“Yah!” the guy who you left minutes ago shouted after you but this time he was closer than you expected.

You turned around and saw him running after you. You could even see that he had a hard time but didn’t give up until he was right in front of you.

“Why did you leave me alone there?!” he asked with a hint of panic in his voice.

You inhaled deeply and looked at him with tired eyes, “Daehyun I just want to go home okay?”

“I’m coming with you,” he said and walked past you in the direction of your house.

“What?! You can’t!” you were the one now to shout after him. “Daehyun, my parents are home and they can’t see you like that.”

As you approached him and walked beside him he threw you a teasing look.

“I understand, you… you want your parents to meet your boyfriend when he is sober,” he laughed.

You grimaced at him because everything that came out of his mouth didn’t make sense anymore.

“What are you talking about? My parents already know you and you are not my boyfriend.”

Just then, he stopped walking and turned to face you. He put his hands on your shoulders and before you even knew it, he kissed you quickly on your lips before pulling away with a grin. “Ops, I just stole your first kiss…”

“Daehyun!” you were pissed because that guy just crossed the line.

“If you want it back, you'll have to catch me,” and with that he started running away.

“Yah, Daehyun come back right now!”