Bang Yongguk

COFFEE SHOP: Members Drabbles

 

 

tumblr_mop06vb8Ha1spmvcpo3_500.gif

He ran out of the coffee shop where you were hanging with your shared friends. Everything was fine until one of his classmates entered the shop with one of her friends. Everyone had a nice time but Yongguk was quiet and didn’t talk much.

You furrowed your brows at the sight beside you but didn’t want to bother him by asking him right there so you decided to ask him later instead. As the conversation with your friends continued, you could feel a very awkward and tensed area around you. Both Yongguk and his classmate kept looking at you from time to time before looking down again.

With a very confused look you went closer to Yongguk, “Have I done something wrong?” you half whispered as to not interrupt the discussion your friends had.

He closed his eyes and you saw him gulp down once before he looked up and straight into your eyes, “I need some fresh air. Don’t follow me,” and with that he ran out of the coffee shop.

Your friends gave you weird looks but you shrugged that off and ran after Yongguk, you didn’t even care that he told you not to follow him. You needed to know what was wrong with him.

Yongguk was a fast runner so by the time you were out of the coffee shop, Yongguk was out of sight too. You inhaled deeply and crossed your arms before walking into one direction and scanning the place carefully. During you search, an uneasy feeling started creeping through your body. Yongguk’s behavior made you think of the worst things and to be honest, you were afraid. Afraid of facing something bad. You love and care your boyfriend and everything that hurts him, hurts you too.

Lost in your thoughts, you didn’t realize that you arrived at the beach that was a couple of blocks away from the shop and lucky you, you saw Yongguk stand on one of the many bridges. You didn’t hesitate a second and ran up to him without him realizing it. You hugged him tightly from behind and the two of you stood like that for a long time.

“People say, humans make mistakes and we learn from our own ones,” Yongguk said calmly out of nowhere. You opened your once closed eyes and waited for him to continue. “But some of our mistakes are wrong in every way so it becomes unforgettable and unforgivable.”

You slowly released your grip around him, “What are you talking about?”

“There are also mistakes that hurts both you and the people you love, and that ,” he whispered the last part.

You couldn’t bare listening to his nonsense anymore and pulled him around so he was facing you. Only now you could see that he was wearing sunglasses so you couldn’t see his eyes, “Yongguk, what happened?!” you asked in concern and took off his glasses only to be met by watery and sad eyes.

You widened your eyes at the sight and suddenly the uneasy feeling from before was back again, only ten times stronger. “Baby, what happened?”

“Please,” he looked away, “don’t call me that. I don’t deserve it.”

With that said, your own eyes started forming tears. “Gukkie…”

“I hate myself for this and I know you will too after I tell you…” he cut you off, “I was with another girl the other day,” as he said that, he dropped his head as low as possible.

You gasped and held your hand over your mouth as your tears started running down your red cheeks. It must have been his classmate. You didn’t know what to say. You hated the fact that he cheated on you but you loved him so much that you were ready to forgive him. As stupid as it sounded, you couldn’t live without him and needed him in your life no matter what he have done.

“I’m sorry, I can’t…” he whispered, “I can’t live with the fact that I cheated on a girl that is more worth than this. I’m sorry,” he didn’t even bother to look at you again and just walked past you.

“Yongguk!” you shouted after him but he didn’t turn back.

He disappeared.