Chapter 1

Forever and a day

                “He kicked me!”

                “I didn’t kick you. You were in the way and just standing where my foot is supposed to be.”

                “I wasn’t standing. I was actually doing the dance move right, unlike you. Why do you dance so messily? It’s embarrassing.”

                “You’re embarrassing!”

                “Yeah?”

                “Yeah.”

                 “Well, your face is embarrassing.”

                “Take that back!”

                “Make me.”

                Krystal glared at Minho, and, in return, Minho glared back at Krystal. They were only a few steps away from each other, and tension was increasing between the two. The SHINee members and f(x) members just watched in awe. Even their dance choreographer was just watching them fight as if he was watching some drama on TV.

                 “Since I am a peaceful, civil person of our society, I won’t respond to that threat,” Minho responded calmly, even those his eyes were flaring. “Since you started this, I’ll ask you to end it.”

                Krystal scoffed.  “Don’t be such a loser.”

                Minho raised his eyebrows.

                “Did you just call me a…loser?”

                “Oh,” Krystal gave a sly smile. “Does oppa hate being called a loser? Loserrr.”

                “Uh, okay, I think this went on long enough,” Onew weaved in between the two. “Why did this fight even start?”

                “I told you, he kicked me.”

                “I didn’t kick you,” Minho rolled his eyes. “Stop being such a baby.”

                “Frog-“

               “-Onew-oppa, you’re not helping,” Sulli sighed as she bumped Onew aside. Placing her hand firmly on Krystal’s arm, she dragged Krystal back with ease. Krystal didn’t refuse and allowed herself to be pulled by Sulli.

                “Sorry, oppa,” Victoria called sweetly at the dance choreographer. “Can we re-practice later? I think Krystal needs to cool down.”

                Since the dance choreographer had a soft spot for Victoria, he waved them off gently. “It’s fine. We have plenty of time. We’ll practice again same time tomorrow.”

                “Thanks, oppa,” Luna grinned before following her other group members out the practice room. Suddenly, the room felt empty and quiet without the girls, especially Krystal. Minho was quiet. For a while, the SHINee members did nothing but stand there. It was only until a few seconds later that the dance choreographer realized that he wasn’t alone.

                “Well?” He ushered the members out of the practice room. “You heard me. Practice tomorrow. And, Minho, please just try to manage your temper.”

                With that, he shut the practice door behind him before strolling off down the SM hallway, leaving Jonghyun and Onew laughing randomly and for no reason.

-

                “He just annoys me so much!” Krystal scrunched her nose. “The way he always thinks he’s the best and how he’s so perfect. And his arrogance…why does he even have fangirls?”

                “You’re arrogant, too, you know,” Amber laughed. “In some ways, you and Minho-oppa are similar.”

                “Don’t say that,” Krystal rolled her eyes. “I never want to hear that again.”

                “Minho-oppa isn’t that bad,” Sulli rolled around her bed for a moment. Suddenly, she sat straight back up and excitedly jumped to Krystal’s side. “Do you like him?”

                “What?”

                “Do you like him?”

                “Are you kidding me?” Krystal pounced on Sulli, tickling her until Sulli was a heap of laughter. “Do you really want to mess with me today?”

                “No, she got a point, though,” Victoria stated motherly. She had a serious expression on her face. “It is true that when a girl and boy fight and bicker, it usually means they like each other but doesn’t want to show it.”

                “Please,” Krystal got off Sulli and made a funny face. “I will never like Minho. Ever.”

                “Alright, alright,” Victoria got off the bed, laughing. “No need to get all worked up. So what do you guys want for dinner?”

                “Curry,” Luna spoke immediately, grinning.

                “No curry,” Victoria shook her head.

                “Whyyy?” Luna whined. “I want curry. I love curry.”

                “No curry,” Victoria repeated sympathetically. “The manager said we can’t eat food like that. I know, what about a nice salad? Isn’t that American-style, Krystal? Yes, let’s have American-style salad.”

                “Salad?” Amber stuck her tongue out. “Ick.”

                Victoria sighed. Putting her hands to her hips, she pouted.

                “It’s like taking care of babies here,” Victoria sternly shook her head. “Picky babies, I see.”

                “What about tofu?” Krystal raised her hand and waved it in the air, almost swatting Sulli in the face. “Tofu’s healthy and you make it the best, unni.”

                “Tofu?” Victoria scanned the girls. “Do you girls want tofu?”

                “Yes!” The girls chorused together, and Victoria smiled.

                “Finally, something we can all agree on. Alright then, I’ll make some tofu. While I’m cooking, Amber, go clean the shoe closet. Your shoes are all over the place. “

                “I’ll help unni cook,” Luna offered, getting up and stretching her petite body. ‘Don’t worry; I won’t burn it like last time.”

                “I need to re-read the MC script,” Sulli crawled to her drawer for the papers.

                As the girls of f(x) went off with their own duties, Krystal was left spread out on her bed, thinking.

                Me ever liking Minho? Psh, please. As if. That will never happen, never in my life.