Missing You~

Idoit's caretaker

Haley's POV: "Come on, seriously?" My friend asked setting down her chocolate milk shake that was starting to clump together. I fidgeted on my bar stool that wobbled back and forth uncomfortable. "Yeah, our job ." I said finishing the last of my Lat'e. Alexandra smiled and sighed. "Your a piece of work, you know that?" She asked titling her head and smiling. We both laughed and I looked at the huge flat screen TV that stretched above our heads. Alexandra took a casaul sip of her chocolate milk shake while looking up, her bright blonde hair turning silver in the bright sunlight. It's been two years since me and my friends went our seperate ways. Here they are living the good rich life, while I'm stuck being a waitress at a tiny fast food resturant. "It must be hard being famous. I don't get how your brother does it." Alexandra said her perfect blonde hair behind her ear. I groaned and rested my arms on the counter of the table beside our gray register. "He's a diva, that's why." I said flatly making her giggle. She patted me on the head and jumped off her brown stool. "Well, we better get back to work." She said fixing her black apron and white uniform underneath it before walking off. She's so crazy, it's hard to believe we actually agree on things. I picked up my heavy silver plater, or tray as they call it, and walked off. Customers were huddled in her soft seats that were back to back. "Hello, how are you?" 

                      I asked smiling politetly at a happy couple who were holding hands across the table from each other. The women who had her long black in a french braid smiled happily at me. "Just a glass of wine for me, and some french fries." She said glancing at her boyfriend. He was young looking to, and he had bright blonde hair that swooped across his face. "Well honey, it looks like were going to have fun later on." He said raising a eyebrow at her. She giggled and batted her eyelashes. I looked away akwardly as they leaned in towards each other, and locked lips. I gulped and slowly looked around. "Ok...I'll get your order." I said shakily before turning around. That's just sick...This is a public place. "Are you ok?" Alexandra asked as she walked towards me. I nodded and ran my hands through my black long hair. She looked past me where I came from and scrunched up her face in disguist. "Hey! This is a public place!" She said walking towards them. I giggled as she scolded them with her hands on her hips. "You heard it live!" The TV said making me look back at the flat screen once more. A news lady was standing in front of a collisium with camera people surrounding her and futher back was a huge wave of screaming fans. What the...? I narrowed my eyes and gulped. Two boys stepped out from behind her, making fans scream even louder. A boy with flippy black hair and blue eyes waved. "So Mika, are you happy about this?" The news lady asked fixing her long brown hair. I went wide eyed and I let my mouth drop as I stared at the screen. Mika! 

                   There's no way! Mika nodded and looked at the camera and gave his bright smile. "Yes, were going to the collisium later tonight. Please support us." He said before bowing gratefully. "Wow!" Alexandra's voice made me jump from behind me. She was wide eyed and both hands were pressed against her cheeks. "There so cute!" She squealed making me jump. I looked at the TV at Mika once more. I closed my eyes and the memory of me and him kissing flashed in my head. I touched my lips and I could still feel his soft lips. "We so should go!" Alexandra said resting her hands on my shoulders. I opened my mouth to object but she groaned in protest. "It's Mika and Jay! Please! I'll pay for everything." She begged shutting her eyes tightly and stomping her feet. I forgot how much of a fan she was of them... "Ok, after work we can leave." I said feeling a spark of excitement myself. I haven't seen them in forever....But where's the others? My heart seemed to ache and I looked down at my silver cross necklace that still dangled around my neck. I it and clenched it tightly. Yejun...Hopefully he's there. "I guess OneLife let each memember be paired up for now." Alexandra blabbed on as we were forced to wash the dishes. The hot water felt good on my cold hands and I looked down. "Won't the other memembers be there?" I asked casually. She smiled. 

                                 "Maybe, Why?" She asked glancing at me as I handed her another plate to dry. "I really like Yejun." I said avoiding her shocked expression. "Yejun? I know right, he's such a cutie." She said smiling happily. I looked at her and nodded in agreement. And the bestest friend I could ever ask for. I jumped as Alexandra's phone went off and 'Ring Ding Dong' blared loudly, echoing around the kitchen. "Closing time!" She sung skipping around happily. I dried my hands on a rag and slipped off my uniform and sighed and fixed my out fit that was snuck underneath. "Are you sure you want to pay for everything?" I asked feeling guilty. Alexandra shrugged and nodded. I'll help pay anyway. We both waved goodbye and walked towards the front door to the resturant. "Are you ready? Hopefully you get to see your Yejun." She cooed winking at me. I blushed heavily and shook my head. He probably already forgot about me. I climbed in her green ford focus car and slumped back in the seat. Sure enough, their song blared loudly in her radio, shaking the whole car. She had a huge smile and she squeezed her steering wheel happily, her knuckles red. I looked out the window and stared at the moon that shined heavily above us. I hope I get to see all of them...Even Jun. I listened to Alexandra's loud singing while humming myself. I really am missing them alot. Yejun...

                            Jay's POV: I bowed and listened to the screaming fans that echoed around us. Mika stood panting beside me, his black bangs stuck to his forehead. I smiled and waved my hands in farewell, my tired body aching in protest. We walked backstage and I let out a exhausted groan. "You did good." Managers and co workes boasted as we passed them. I wiped my sweaty forehead and Mika stopped suddenly, making me bump into him. "What?" I asked annoyedly, struggling to look over his shoulder. Yejun and the others ran up to us and wrapped us both in a tight hug. I smiled and hugged Suga tightly. We haven't seen each other in a whole year. "The manager said we all can be one band again." Yejun said flipping his blonde bangs. Mika smiled happily and wrapped his arm around J-Hope and Yejun's shoulders. "You guys did awesome." Jun said smiling brightly at me. I let out a over dramatic gasp and huggged the others in a huge group hug. "Iv'e missed you guys so much!" I said rocking them all side to side. "Jay...You moron.." Yejun grunted his face getting smushed up against Mika's. I let them go and we all stared at each other in silence for a moment. "Have you guys seen Haley?" Yejun asked softly. We all exchanged questioning glances and I shook my head. "No, why?" I asked with a shrug. Everyone stared at him curiously. He sighed. 

                            "Nevermind. It's nothing." He said before turning around and began to walk away. The mention of Haley seemed to make everyone sad. Mika was the most quietest one though, and his blue eyes was filled with understanding. Did I miss something? "Let's go." I said walking faster so that I was by Yejun. "How have you been?" I asked walking beside him, and swinging my arms. He didn't reply at first, his dark orange bangs in his face as he studied his feet. "Have you ever missed someone that you haven't seen in forever?" He asked suddenly making me stare at him in shock. His blue eyes seemed to be troubled and full of emotion. What is he talking about? I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. "Well, Iv'e missed you." I said with a shrug. He chuckled and gave me a noogie. We both laughed and I quickly pulled out of his grip. Everyone stopped and I looked around. "Did you hear that?" J-Hope asked his voice filled with nervousness. We all were super silent, the only sound was the rustling of the wind that blew through the leaves of the tree. "Get away from me!" A girls voice screamed in horror. We all stared at each other wide eyed, but before I could do anything, Yejun darted off. "Where is he going?" Suga asked looking after him as he got smaller and smaller. I groaned and huffed. "Wait for me!" I screamed before I forced my aching legs to run after him. I heard the others heavy footsteps as they trampled through the grass from behind as they complained. "Shhh..." Yejun said. 

                      He held his arm horizionatly in front of me, making sure we couldn't walk in front of him. He looked down in deep concentration as he listened for the girl once more. I jumped as the girl's scream sounded right in front of us. We all dashed off again and I ducked under twigs and branches that zoomed towards my face. I skitted to a stop and Yejun went wide eyed. A group of boys were surrounding two girls who looked horrified. "Leave them alone." I said my voice kind of shaky. There's six of us and three of them... The two girls stared at us and I was surprised at how beautfiul they were."What are you going to do?"  One of the boys said snickered, was wearing a mask even this his spiky brown hair poked out of the front of his mask. "Mika, J-Hope, help me fight them. Suga, Jun and Jay, free the girls." Yejun said before running at the the lead one who said it. I bent over as I ran towards the girls. They were back to back and I knealt down to them, with Suga and Jun at my side. I fidgeted with the ruff rope that was knotted around their wrist. "Were going to get you out of here." I said reassuringly. Suga gentle nudged me aside and pulled out a pocket knife that gleamed in the silver moonlight. Yejun slammed the lead bandit on his back and stood on his chest and decked him hard in the face. "Wait a minute..." A girl with black long hair and pretty blue eyes stared at me. "Jay?" She asked making me give a tiny smile. Suga cut the rope and sighed with satisfaction. The girl leaped onto me and hugged me tightly. 

                      Who is this girl? Must be a crazy fan...I patted her on the back and glanced at her in confusion. She pulled away and I felt my face turn slightly red. I went wide eyed as he smile fell and she looked down for a minute. "You don't remember me...." She said her voice filled with sadness. The three bandits stumbled to run away and Yejun snickered and cracked his knuckles. "Oh yeah, you don't mess with us." He boasted smiling hugely. "Who are you?" I asked tilting my head curiously at her. She looked down at a silver necklace that dangled around her neck and it glowed in the bright moonlight. "H-Haley?" I asked staring at her wide eyed. She looked up quickly and went wide eyed and a bright smile spread across her lips. "Jay!" She squealed before hugging me tightly once more. I laughed as I tilted backwards and landed on the ground. "Iv'e missed you guys so much!" She squealed hugging Suga next. He laughed and messed up her black hair. "What were you doing out here?" J-Hope asked wiping his bloody lip. Haley glanced at her friend that was like a frozen statue beside her. "Me and my friend Alexandra wanted to go to a concert." She said her smiling widing when she looked at us. Her gaze stopped and her gaze seemed to softened. I followed her gaze and felt a amused smile spread across my lips. She must still like him. I knew it all along....

                            Haley's POV: My heart seemed to be racing and I forced myself to stay calm. Yejun looked over his shoulder and glanced at me curiously. "Hey...." I said my voice trembling. He stared at me and his blue eyes stretched wide. "Haley?" He asked his voice sounding unbelieving. I nodded and he hugged me tightly. I hugged him back, tighter then excpected. My heart hammered hard against my chest and I rested my head on his shoulder. "Iv'e missed you." I said without thinking. I blushed heavily as he gentle touched my face as we pulled away slightly. I sighed as I stared into his deep blue eyes. "Iv'e missed you too." He said softly. "Wow, you know them?" Alexandra asked pointing at me. I nodded and jumped as Yejun pulled my close to him. His face was inches away from mine, and I could feel his warm breath against my face. "I think their about to kiss...." Jay whispered unstealthy. I blushed heavily and Yejun looked up annoyedly. "Really?" He asked flatly. It's so good to see them again....Espacially after all of this time. My feelings seemed to have grown even more for him. Mika hugged me from the back making me jump. I blushed and hugged him tightly. "I missed you too..." I said my heart not pounding that fast. "Not fair...." Alexandra pouted as she stared at me and Mika. "Where's Key?" J-Hope asked after Mika finally decided to let me go. 

                                 "He was supposed to meet us here..." I said looking around for my girly brother. He was supposed to...I haven't seen him in a while either...He decided to move in with SHINee. "Wow, when did you get so many boyfriends?" Key's shocked voice asked loudly. I smiled hugely and turned around to see Key holding his hands up and he had one eyebrow raised. "Key! It's us!" Yejun said happily before hugging him. Key blinked a couple times as he stared at happy Yejun. He gasped a couple heart beats later and hugged him tightly. "It's good to see you all again!" Key said as the others surrounded him. "Key seems very popular with the boys." Alexandra said with a tiny smile. I felt a amused smile spread across my lips as I watched the others goof around with each other. "Yeah, he always was. If it wasn't for him, none of this would have happened." I said softly. I wouldn't have met all of my best friends... met the guy I really like. Alexandra gentle grabbed my arm, pulling me away from the group of boys. "If you don't mind....Can you get me hooked up with one of them?" She asked staring at me with whide green puppy dog eyes. "Who?" I asked curiously. With a guess, I think it'd be Jay. She looked over her shoulder and her gaze rested on Mika. "Mika?" I asked my voice not hiding the shock I felt. "Well....Yeah. He's just super cute." She said. 

                         "So girls, who are we staring at?" Yejun asked popping up from behind us. He wrapped his arms around our shoulders making us bump into each other and be shoulder to shoulder. "Don't." Alexandra snapped as I opened my mouth to tell Yejun that she liked Mika. "Why?" I asked poutingly. Yejun looked from me then to her, curiousity written over his face. "She likes-" I began but she slapped her hand over my mouth quickly, making me stumble back. Yejun ran his fingers through his blonde bangs and smiled in confusion. "So...I'm guessing you like....Mika?" He guessed closing one eye as he thought about it. Alexandra's pale face turned three shades of red. "Yeah." I said amusedly. I wonder if he knew it all along... He nudged her and grinned. "We'll help you." He said winking at her. He looked at me and unwrapped his arms from around our shoulders. "Right, Haley?" He asked smiling brightly at me. I giggled and nodded. "Yeah." I said reassuringly. He gentle nudged her towards Mika who was walking with the others to a wide open field that had stars scattered everywhere in the black sky. "Come on! It's pretty!" Yejun said jumping up and down. I squealed as he grabbed my hand and pulled my after him. I stumbled over my feet and couldn't help but smile. The others looked at us as we passed them, with smiles on their faces. He stopped running and flopped on the springy green grass. I blushed and layed beside him and stared at the beautiful stars that glowed above us. "It's so pretty." I said in awe. 

                          I blushed as he reached for my hand. I gulped nervously as he locked his hands with mine. "I really missed you Haley, I am serious..." He said looking at me his blue eyes filled with relief and happiness. "I honestly thought you forgot about me..." I said speaking my mind. He lifted his head and stared at me in disbelief. "Are you stupid? How can I ever forget about you..." He said staring at me like I was the most perfect thing in the world. Before I could say anything, he squeezed my hand tighter. "See those stars? They are nothing compared to you....No matter how long they shine bright, and never die....You are the brighest and prettiest one and everyone points you out of all of them." He said looking me deep in the eyes. I gulped and felt my face turn even redder. I really like him...So strongly. We both looked up at the sky and I smiled at him. "Well your my...star." I said akwardly before looking away quickly. He chuckled and scooted closer to me. I gasped as a fallen star  shooted across the sky. "Make a wish!" I said loudly before closing my eyes. I looked at him and he looked at me with a tiny amused smile. "Did you make a wish?" I asked staring at him in confusion. He chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, and it came true." He said softly. I tilted my head at him but I blushed as he rolled towards me. What...Is he doing? I giggled until he rolled ontop of me. I went wide eyed and he gentle my face. He looked at my silver cross and his eyes softened. "Haley..." He said softly before leaning foreword and pressing his soft lips against mine. I closed my eyes and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Yejun...I really like him. He's my fallen star.. I blushed 

                 Suga's POV: "That one looks like a circle...." Key said as he layed on my other side. It's good to be with them again. Iv'e missed them so much. "Are you guys sure it's ok to leave Yejun and Haley by themselves?" Mika asked as he glanced at Key. We were all silent for a moment and he shrugged. "I trust them." He said flatly. They both seemed to so happy just to see each other. I wonder if they both really like each other. I looked over and gasped loudly. Yejun was leaning over Haley, his lips locked with hers. I gasped once more and tugged on Key's arms without taking my arms off them. "K-Key!" I said softly. He looked at me annoyedly and I pointed to them. The others went wide eyed and gasped loudly. "Their making out!" Jun said sitting straight up. "Hey! Get away from my sist-" Key yelled but Mika slapped his hand over Key's mouth. "Chill Key. They both like each other, let them enjoy themselves." He said softly. He surprisingly didn't seem upset about that. I smiled and looked back at the stars once more. "He better treat her right." Key grumbled.