You got to be joking....

Idoit's caretaker

Haley's POV: "Your blocking my light...." I said outloud. The bright sunlight on my pale skin felt good and refreshing. Key let out a annoyed grunt and sat cross legged on the ground beside me. "Why are you tanning anyway?" He asked confusedly. A girl has to look her best on the first day of school. My crush Choi JunHong is going to be there! Key huffed and rolled his light brown eyes. "You still like Zelo, don't you?" He asked flatly. I sat up quickly off my white towl that was spread out in our huge green lawn. "Maybe I do." I said irratatedly. I swear, I want to hit him in the head with a brick so hard. Key fidgeted from below me and sighed heavily. "We should do something." He said softly. I opened my blue-gray eyes and pulled down my black shades. "Ok, let's go ask dad if we can got to the park." I said sitting up in my lawn chair. We both stood up and walked across our huge lawn. "Dad!" I yelled my voice echoing around us. There was a long pause and Key flipped his black bangs that swooped across his face. It's hard to believe that was my brother in 'Ring Ding Dong.' I opened our huge white door to our nice house. "Dad!" Key yelled in near my ear making me jump. "I'm really busy." My dad feminine voice said from our huge white staires. Key stared at me and I saw fear in his light brown eyes. No way there doing what we think their doing... I grabbed the white railing and stomped up the white staires. 

                       "Haley wait!" Key blurted out from behind me. A second later, he followed me closely behind. We both reached upstaires and I heard our dad talking to someone softly. Who is he talking to? I peaked my head around the corner and sighed. A young looking man with bright blonde hair with strands of gray in it was sitting on a bed that took up most of the room. "Dad, me and Key wants to ask you something." I said cheerfully. He looked over his shoulder at us and crossed his arms. As usual, he was wearing his bright pink muscle shirt. "What's wrong,honey?" He asked staring at me. "Can me and Key go to the park?" I asked begginginly. He looked at another man who was sitting on the ground, he had black flippy hair with gray in it. "What do you think, Jeff?" He asked gentle. Jeff rested his arms on the bed and smiled brightly at me. "Sure, just don't get hurt." He said. I gave a small nod and turned around quickly and walked out of the room. Seriously? We aren't little kids. We both walked down staires and Key laughed. "What?" I asked looking over my shoulder at him. "Your just so funny. Sorry, I couldn't hold it in anymore. You act so funny around Jeff." He said raising a eyebrow at me. I sighed and shook my head. "Well it wouldn't bother you." I said before giving a smile. I love my brother but....He is kind of weird around boys, espcially his band memembers. "Let's go see SHINee." I said happily. 

                Key snapped his fingers sassly and crossed his arms. "You don't really like them." He said tilting his head. "Aw crap, Is Onew still mad at me for accidently spilling his chicken?" I asked feeling guilty. I gentle pushed him aside and bounced up and down. "Come on, there just next door." I said running down stairs. Jonghyun is my favorite memember.. He's so cute. I really do like SHINee, but Key always jokes around with them and tells them embarrassing stuff. "Wait!" Key yelled running after me, his voice echoing around the huge house. "They have company." He said by the time I reached the front door. I pulled my hand away and frowned. "I wanna mee there guest." I said brightly. Key laughed and made a funny 'Really?' face. "After that one time we introduced you to Jay Park?" He asked making me blush heavily. It wasn't my fault he flashed his abs at me....And I stepped on Minho's new shoes and he blamed it on the others. "It's fine." I said cheerfully. I skipped outside and the bright sunlight blinded me. I held my hand over my eyes and blinked rapidly. Their huge white house was right next door, over the hedge. I ran across our short and springy yard and turned the corner sharply, veering into their yard. Key jogged after me, his black hair blowing in the wind, making his face scrunch up. I stood on their fancy and perfectly sorted out porch. "Hey!" I said knocking. A second later the door slowly opened. Minho smiled as he saw me. "Hey, Haley." He said leaning against the white door. "Come in." He said. 

                      We both walked inside and I smiled. As usual, Onew was sitting on the huge gray couch with a bucket of chicken in his hands. Jonghyun was praticing singing 'Lucifer.' on the ground with Taemin sipping coconut milk at his side. "Oh, Hey it's chicken killer." Onew said looking over at me. I frowned and couldn't help but laugh. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to spill your chicken." I apologized for the fifthieth time. "Hey." Jonghyun greeted looking up at me, his blonde hair swooping across his face. Key looked around curiously. "Where's Yejun and the others?" He asked giving a swift glance at me. Yejun? Iv'e never heard a singer called that before. "Here!" A voice called out. I looked around to see a young girl poke her head up behind Onew. "This is Yejun. We dared him to dress up as a girl." He said taking a huge bite of a chicken leg. Yejun...? The boy dressed as a girl stared at me wide eyed. He had a blonde wig on that had pony tails on both sides. He was wearing a short blue skirt with a white tank top. "Why exactly did you agree to do that?" I asked resting my elbows on my thighs. Yejun opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. "What's wrong? Does chicken have your tongue?" Chicken Onew asked softly. "Everything has to do with chicken with you." Minho commented quietly. Everyone laughed and I smiled. "They are crazy." Key said nudging me. "Yejun needs a bra to complete his change." Taemin said looking at me. "Wait...What?" I asked blushing heavily as they all slowly looked at me. Key smiled

                             Key's POV: "Come on, it's funny." Jonghyun said holding his hand out to Haley. "No, get your own bra." She said folding her arms over her chest. I looked at Yejun who snuck up from behind her. "Come on, were both girls here." He said flipping his long blonde fake hair. Yejun is so funny. It's to bad we all don't go to the same school. Hopefully I can talk dad into letting me and Haley go into that school. Haley squealed Taemin and Minho unhooked her bra. "Geez girl, your s must be small." Taemin said holding the strap of the bra. The bright neon pink bra seemed brighter in the sunlight. "I can't believe you guys just did that to me." She said folding her arms over her chest as if she was helpless without it. Yejun grabbed it and spun around. He's so cute...To bad he isn't bi or gay. He turned around and put his hands on the padding of the bra. "Geez, he has s." Minho said chuckling. Onew made a face indisguist and stopped eating his chicken. "What do you think? Am I a pretty girl?" YeJun asked doing a girly piece sign over the eye. "Gourgeous." Haley said before bursting out laughing. Yejun blushed slightly at Haley's praise and smiled. Does he think she's pretty or something? "Thank you." He said flipping his blonde hair. "Alot of people in our school do that." Jonghyun said parting his blonde bangs. Haley tucked her knees in towards her chest and tilted her head. "Do they really? I'd like to see Key dress as a girl." She said before grinning at me as if she could see it in her head. Aw that's triphlin...

                         "What school do you guys go to?" Yejun asked sitting crosslegged. We haven't really enrolled into a school yet. "I'm going to go into a all girls school." Haley said happily. I grunted and rolled my eyes. Dad wants me to go into a all boys school. I would if I knew anyone there....Jonghyun and the rest of SHINee won't be there though. "Lame!" Yejun said as he gave a pretend yawn. Haley glared at him angerily and I surprised a sigh. "You guys should go to our school." Onew said our conversation making him interested suddenly. "Haley would look cute in the uniform." Jonghyun said staring at her with a tiny grin. Yejun nodded in agreement and Haley blushed heavily. "We so should." I said happily. Haley looked at me sharply and gave a laugh. "Your joking right?" She asked making us all look at her. "It'd be fun! Hopefully your in my homeroom!" I said shaking my hands in excitement. "I'd rather go to a all girls school." She said mumbling to herself. "So you can get hit on by girls?" Yejun asked leaning in towards her. Haley went wide eyed at that thought and looked down hesitantly. "Your so pretty, to you got a girlfriend?" Yejun said in a girly voice. Haley giggled as Yejun pretended to be a girl. "Our school is no better though." Minho said leaning against the couch. The other SHINee memembers looked at him sharply and sushed him. We want to go to the school. Haley still looked doubtful. "You'd be able to see me probably." Yejun said nudging her gentle. He sure is flirting with my sister alot...Got to watch him. 

                                 "And that makes me feel better how?" She said before holding her hands up in surrenduer. "Let's go to the park." I said randomly. They all nodded and we all walked outside. Haley was already skipping ahead of all of us and I grabebd the back of Yejun's shirt. "Hey you!" I said through clenched teeth. He looked at me his blue eyes bright. "Stop flirting with my sister." I said completely serious. I'm the older brother, and I want to make sure she doesn't get played. He blinked once and his pale cheeks turned red. "I-I'm not...I'm honestly shy around her." He said glancing in the direction she was skipping with Jonghyun at her side. "I want to help her find a boyfriend, but someone who doesn't play girls and super sweet with them." I said still keeping a tight grip on the front of his shirt. He stared at me blankly and gulped once. I snapped my fingers like a girl, wich always means I'm about to sass the crap out of you. "You either like her and have the guts to ask her out, our step back and let the right guy be with her." I said rolling my neck and Minho rested his hand on my shoulder. "I think he gets it Diva." He said patting my shoulder. I sighed and dropped him. Yejun smiled and dusted himself off. "Well, I have to admit....She's very cute." He said softly. I leaned over him and sighed. "I will make you a girl...So, stay away from my little sister." I said annoyedly. Geez.. It's hard being her older brother...All these boys liking her. Jonghyun and her were laughing at each other and I smiled. They'd be cute but...I like him to.

                             YeJun was swinging on a red rusty swing seat and he kicked his feet in and out, going higher and higher. I sat on the bright green grass . "Why are still dressed like that?" Taemin asked sitting near him. The wind made his flippy  brown hair fly back and he didn't even flinch. I really want to go to their school. Haley was busily talking to Jonghyun. "So, guys hit on you in school?" She asked sounding very surprised. We both laughed and she stared at me in surprise. I might be consider in one of those catergories. "Yeah, you can even ask your brother." Jonghyun said looking at me in amusement. I blushed heavily and flicked my wrist and gave a shaky laugh. "Yeah, but your schools still fun." I said shrugging. JongHyun's told me plenty of times about the boys that hit on him. We all looked over as a silver mustang pulled in the grass near the swing seat making Yejun scream in surprise. "Key! Haley!" Our dad's feminie voice called out softly. Haley stared at me with the same embarrassment in her eyes. The others gathered around and glanced at us. "Who's that?" Onew asked staring at the silver mustang. "Daddy has dinner cooking!" Our father called out flinging his arm out the window and beckoning us forewored. Without saying a word, or even looking at the others, we walked towards him slowly. "Dad, not in front of our friends." Haley said softly. I sighed. 

                 Haley's POV: I can't believe he did that to us. Even Key seemed embarrassed. The others stood behind us and struggled to look over our shoulders. "Wow, look at the handsome boys." Jeff said in the passenger seat. Our dad smiled and nodded in agreement. "That's SHINee." He said shooting Key a glance. Onew whispered something to Jonghyun who seemed uneasy. "Wow, that's a cute young lady." Our dad said looking at Yejun. Yejun went wide eyed and stared at my father. "Me and Haley are best friends." He said in a girly voice. He skipped up and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. My dad nodded in approval and smiled. "Well your a gourgeous young lady." He said said smiling. Yejun twirled his fake blonde hair and giggled like a girl. "We've been talking." Jeff began glancing at our father. I surpressed a sigh and stared at Key. That either means they need to tell us something serious, or we did something weird. "You guys have been searching for schools. I kind of already find you one." Jeff said resting his hands over his heart as if it was a huge honor. Oh god...That's super bad. "What school?" Yejun asked sounding worried for us. "Well king kong s, we were thinking about Sugo high." Jeff said crossing his arms. Key went wide eyed and our mouths dropped open. You got to be joking! "Hey, that's the same school we go to."  Jonghyun said flashing his perfect prince like smile. "Your joking!" I blurted out. I want to go to a all girls school...I need girlfriends. My dad sighed heavily.

                "I know, that's what your mother wants also." He said his blonde hair. I never get to decide for myself... I turned around sharply and walked off annoyedly. I ignored the others calls as they tried to call me back over to them. I sat against a thick tree and pressed my back against it. I tucked my knees close towards my test and sighed heavily. "Hey, are you ok?" Yejun's voice greeted me, cheerfully as usual. I looked away as he sat down beside me. "I never get to make my own choices." I said flatly. He sighed and nodded slowly. I glanced at him as he pulled off the blonde wig to let his real hair fall in his face. I blushed heavily and stared at awe at how cute and hot he looked. His perfect flippy back bangs swooped across his face and his blue eyes seemed to glow brightly. "I don't either." He said seriously. We both sat there in the silence and I sighed. "But...I'd really like if you and your brother went to our school." He said smiling a half smile at me. I blushed and looked down at the patches of sunlight that sneaked their way past the leaves. "You mean just Key right? He's your best friend. I try and not embarrass him with me being around." I said not meeting his pretty blue eyes. He chuckled and shook his head. "No, you too." He said nudging my shoulder. "I know girl schools are alot more better...Probably. But please give our school a chance." He said softly. I sighed heavily and glanced at me. "Fine, but if a girl-" I began but he hugged me tightly and flashed a bright smile. "Yay! Haley's going to be in my school!" 

                  He cheered his cheek smashed against mine. I laughed and blushed heavily. We both walked up to my dad who looked disappointed and regretful. "Dad, I'm sorry....I'll go to the school." I said determinedly. He smiled happily and gave a curt nod. "I know you'll love it." He said smiling brightly.