First day of School

Idoit's caretaker

Haley's POV: "Wake up!" A voice yelled muffled from above me. I groaned and rolled over, facing the wall. "Do I need to get a cup of water?" Key's voice said loudly. I sat straight up and groaned as the light snapped on. I scrunched up my face and blinked to clear my blurry vision. "Key, give Haley her uniform." My dad said looking down at me. It's like seven o'clock. I yawned loudly and swung my feet over the side of my bed. "Here you go, sis." Key said holding up a uniform wrapped up in plastic. I leaned in towards it to see it closer. "The skirt sure is short!" I said looking at the pink and black skirt. I hate skirts but....Geez. Key gave a amused smile and layed it on my huge bed. "My little girls growing up." My dad said his green eyes filled with tears. I stood up and my crazy black hair that stuck up everywhere. I squealed as he hugged my head tightly. "Your going to have a hot boyfriend, and possible get married...." He sobbed making me struggle in his grip. "Dad....Can't breathe..." I said making him chuckle and let me go. I took a deep breathe and smiled. "Ok. come on son, let's let your sister get dressed." He said walking out of my tomboyish room. Key nodded and stopped in front of the door. "Make sure you doll yourself up for Zelo!" He said making a kissy face. I clenched my fist and chucked my pillow at him. "Get out of my room, Key!" I shouted making him run down the hallway laughing. 

                      I quickly got dressed and tugged on my short skirt. I guess this school breaks school rules. I brushed my long black hair and walked down the hallway. "You look gourgeous." Jeff said his voice drifting down the hallway towards me. I slowly walked in the kitchen and all eyes locked on me. "Wow, Haley. You look beautiful." He praised making me smile. Key was wearing a black jacket like shirt that was mainly black with white streaks here and there, but the main unfirom was white and a black tie completed it. He fidgeted with his black pants. (http://image.cosplayfu.com/b/School-Boy-Uniform-(Tennouzu-High-School)-from-Guilty-Crown.jpg Here's Key unifrom) I wonder what SHINee looks like in those uniforms. I blushed as I imagined Zelo in it. "You guys better get going to the bus stop." My dad said sitting cross legged at our huge table. He crossed his legs and took a huge sip of his coffee that steamed. Key smiled brightly at me and we both grabbed our black backpacks and walked outside. The sun shined brightly on my face making me smile brightly. Dew from the grass brushed my legs making my shiver and I walked on the white sidewalk. "Are you nervous?" Key asked his voice giving it all away. I giggled and rested my hand on his shoulder. "Kind of." I said brightly. I'm actually kind of happy Key suggested going to this school. I looked at the huge white house of SHINee's.

            "Aren't they going to school?" I asked as we passed it. Key continued to look over his shoulder curiously and shrugged as he looked foreword again. We finally saw the red rusty bus stop sign and I stood beside it and sighed. Key leaned against it and looked down the road. I hope they end up showing up...Onew will help pass the time. We both jumped as there was a loud scream. I stared at Key wide eyed and he pushed me behind him. I picked up a wet tig and held it tightly. "I got a stick, and I'm not afriad to use it!" I said slowly peaking around Key. I jumped and screamed as someone poked me. I turned around and smashed the twig against the persons head. "Ow!" The person yelled and stumbled back. The person ended up being a cute boy, he had black perfect swoopy hair and he was wearing the same uniform as Key. "I-I'm sorry." I said lowering the twig. The boy looked up and I went wide eyed. Yejun! "Yeah, hey Haley." He said pouting at me. "I'm sorry, you just scared me." I said giving a shaky laugh. He stared at Key who had his hand over his mouth and was laughing like crazy. Yejun took a step back away from me and looked me up and down. "You look great." He said raising a eyebrow. I went wide eyed as his eyes rested on my s. "My eyes are up here!" I snapped making him look at my face quickly. "Watch were you look." Minho  said walking up to us. I blushed at how fine they both looked standing side by side. "Where's the others?" I asked looking at him curiously. He chuckled. 

              I screamed as someone poked me once more. I spun around with the twig in my hand. Jonghyun and Onew both grabbed onto each other and ducked. "You have a very dangerous way to say hello." Jonghyun said making sure to keep a distance from me. I laughed and felt my cheeks turn bright pink. Yejun nodded in agreement and touched his slightly red face. "She hit me." He said pouting at me. "What's wrong?" Innocent Taemin said walking up to us. Yejun gentle raised his fist and pretended to hit me in slow motion. "I'm beating her up." Yejun said pretending to punch me. I smiled and did the same to him. He stumbled back and pretended to wipe his lip. He's so funny! "You are starting to look like Suga." Onew said shaking his head. Suga? Yejun laughed and glanced at me and saw my confusion. "Suga is one of my best friends." He said brightly. I want to meet them...If their as funny as him. Yejun gasped and did a face palm and pointed his arm straight ahead. A yellow bus charged towards us and I went wide eyed. It's not slowing down! I screamed as it sped towards us and I hid behind Yejun and Key. The bus parked horizonantally and the doubl doors squeaked open. A chubby man with black hair with a strip of gray in it smiled. He had a cigaree in his mouth and his stomach was pressed against the wheel. "Scared you, didn't I?" He said happily. Me and Yejun slowly stood up straight again and I blushed at how close we were together. He let go of me and skipped on the bus. I gulped. 

                              Yejun's POV: I dipped my head respectfully to the bus driver. Haley and Key followed us more hesitantly. "Yejun!" A voice yelled from the back of the old bus. I smiled and let my hands slide against the top of the seats as I walked. A group of good looking boys were sitting in the back coolly. "Who are they?" Haley asked going wide eyed. "These are my friends." I said smiling hugely. Mika slowly sat straight up and rested his arms on his thighs as he leaned foreword to stare more closely at her. "Is this your girlfriend?" He asked softly. He flipped his black bangs that fell in his face. Haley stared at him speechless and opened to say something but nothing came out. "No, she's my friend." I said patting the grayish-blue seat to have her sit beside me. She hesitated and slowly sat in front of me. "And my sister, so watch yourself." Key said snapping his fingers. Yeah...We already talked it out. He can't blame guys hitting on her though, she's hot. Suga slowly popped his head above the seat and went wide eyed as he stared at her. "That's Key's sister?" He asked his voice going all high pitched. Key looked at him sharply and Jonghyun chuckled. Where's Jay and J-Hope and Jun? I looked around in the back at our huge group. "She's pretty, what happened to you?" Mika said giving a devilish grin. Haley slumped down in the seat so they couldn't see her.  I slumped down beside her and pressed my feet against the seat in front of me. "Shouldn't you be talking to your friends?" She asked glancing at me. 

                  I shrugged and ran my fingers through my black bangs. "I feel like talking to you." I said happily. She doesn't have any friends, so I want to spend as much time with her so we can become good friends. She giggled and looked out the window expressionless. Cheer her up....I listened to the others as they all talked rapidly and cheerfully to each other. I leaned in towards her and she leaned back. I blinked once and pressed my finger against her cheek. She stared at me and raised a eyebrow. "What are you doing?" She asked as I poked her with both hands. "I'm trying to make you cheer up." I said giving her a smile. I don't like seeing her sad...And I consider her as one of my friends. "You have no friends, leave her alone." A voice said and someone sat in front of me. I looked up and crossed my arms. "Your so mean, J-Hope." I said irratatedly. He's so mean to me, but he's my best friend. Haley blushed as she saw him. His spiky black hair seemed perfect for today and he stared at Haley back. "What?" He asked softly making her snap out. "She was staring at your funny looking face." I said childishly before sticking my tongue out at him. J-Hope raised a eyebrow and leaned against the window. "You sound like a middle schooler." He said trying not to laugh. Jay strutted down the row of seats and waved at us happily. "Wow, she's like a little princess." He said sitting beside J-Hope. Haley leaned foreword and glared heavily at him. "Don't call me that." She snapped irratatedly. Why not? It's true...She's pretty. "Princess?" 

                           I screamed like a girl as she pressed me against the seat, her face inches away from mine. "I'm....Not...A...Princess." She said through clenched teeth. Key chuckled and stopped when she looked at him sharply. "Your evil." Mika said amusement in his blue eyes. "Your my princess." I said flashing her a innocent smile. She crossed her arms and raised a eyebrow as she stared at me. "I'm no one's princess." She said annoyedly. I looked down and pretended to cry. The bus slammed on it's break and we all jerked foreword quickly. "Were at school!" The bus driver yelled looking back at us. All the students stood up and climbed off the bus. The huge church looking school stretched around us. It seemed to stretch on forever, curving slightly. "Wow, watch me get lost." Haley said half to herself. "We can show you around if you want." Suga said climbing off the bus after her. Students of all shapes and sizes swarmed around, calling peoples names and cheering. We all stuck together and I smiled as I saw a familiar boy with swoopy brown hair and light brown eyes. "Jun!" I called waving my hands over my head rapidly. He walked over towards us and took out white headphones that was blaring music loudly. We all walked inside the huge school and white shandulears dangled above us and the hallways were wide and fancy lockers glowed in the bright hallway lights. The number on the fancy freshy painted classroom doors were engraved in gold and the rest of the school was white and it reminded me of a fancy museum. "Can you show me to my homeroom?" Haley whispered softly. I nodded and grabbed her wrist and tugged her after me. "What number is it?" I asked softly. She looked at her schedule she got when we got in the school. "312." She said squinting at the people. I smiled and tugged her slowly. 

                         The others struggled to keep up with us and I smiled as we stopped in front of the smooth brown door. "Wait, what's your homeroom?" She asked grabbing my schedule from my other hand. She went wide eyed and dropped open. "No...Way..." She said in astonishment. "What?" I asked looking over her shoulder. 312! "Were in the same homeroom!" I said happily. I hugged her tightly and she went wide eyed. Key beckoned the others to follow him in the same room. "I'm going to die..." Haley sobbed as I yanked her inside the classroom. It all seems like we have the same homeroom. At least we get to see each other everyday. The home room was nice and fancy to. The desk were lined up in six rows and a huge green chalkboard was in the front and the teachers desk was huddled in the back. I ran down the aile and sat in the last row. "Sit beside me!" I said patting the brown wooden desk beside me. Haley huffed and obeyed. "I'm going to be stuck with you throughout the whole school year..." She mumbled half to herself. "Aw, it's ok princess." I said making her give me a death glare. "Don't hurt me!" I squealed shielding my face. She giggled and looked foreword. Key was sitting in front of her with Jonghyun and Onew on his other side. Mika sat beside Haley who smiled warmly at him. "Oh I see how it is, all friendly with him, but not me." 

                         Haley's POV: "No, he's just less annoying." I teased feeling a smile spread across my lips. I hope all the others are like him. More students walked in the class room. I rested my elbows on the desk and surpressed a sigh. Where's the teacher? Yejun seemed to be wondering the same thing. "Sorry class!" A womens voice said from the hallway. "Is the teachers always late?" I asked Yejun's friend. The boy shrugged and tapped his pencil against his desk. She had long blonde hair and glasses that rested on her nose. "She looks very scary." Yejun said whispering to Onew and the rest of SHINee. Jay laughed as he sat further down the row. Girls giggled and blushed as they looked back at us. "Girls are checking you out, Mika." Yejun said leaning foreword to see his friend. Well isn't he cocky... "Yejun, can we sit with you at lunch?" A group of girls said circling Yejun's desk. "Well ladies, I guest it depends. But i'd love to sit with all of you." He said flashing a charming smile. I rolled my eyes and huffed. "You might want to get used to that." Mika said on  my other side. "Why?" I asked nervous to even find out. "He's the charmer in our little group called 'God's blessings'." He said raising a eyebrow. Really? What a stupid thing! Great, girls are going to be all over them. Not that I really care, it's just that there my first friends in this school. The teacher tapped a ruler on her desk and all of the girls sat down in their regular seat. "Are you jealous, Princess?" Yejun asked flashing a bright smile. "No. Jus annoyed." 

                             "Today is just a run through. You guys don't have any classes today. Your stuck with your homeroom." The teacher said in a sing song voice. I slumped over my desk and layed my head on the cold surface. Kill me now... "May I move?" I asked raising my hand in the air. The teacher stared at me and giggled. "Nope, that's your permanit seat." She said sweetly. I sighed in defeat and Key turned around to face me. I gave him a curious look and he couldn't help but laugh. "A nerd is checking you out." He said making me go wide eyed. He wasn't lying, a moment later, a boy with curly hair that stuck out crazily walked over to me and sat on Yejun's desk. "Y-Your so...Tasty." He said pushing up his glasses that were to big for his face. I opened my mouth to say something but Yejun cut me off. "My desk, can you please get off of it?" He asked sweetly. I went wide eyed as I realized the kid was sitting on Yejun's hands. "No." The nerd said leaning in towards me. I leaned back, pratically pressed against Mika. "Do you have a boy friend?" He asked before sniffling loudly. "N-No. But I really don't want a boyfriend right now." I said softly. I don't want to be mean to him... He went wide eyed and stood up making Yejun sigh in relief. "I see how it is!" He shouted before taking off his glasses. The whole class watched him and grew quiet. "What are you..." Mika began but stopped. The kid took off his school unfiform jacket at pulled off his shirt. I screamed and covered my innocent blue eyes. "Wow! I'm blind!" Yejun yelled loudly. 

               I peaked through my fingers and gulped nervously. "Please, put your shirt on." Jay said his bright red hair glowing in the bright sunlight. "I-I want...To be your plug in in your life!" He said snot dripping down his face. Ew!! Yejun gaged and leaned in towards me to cover his face. Before I could do anything, he ran at me. I screamed as he jumped over my desk and at me. The last thing I saw was his man s. Everything went black and I struggled to breathe. I can't breathe! The kid sniffled and I gulped and realized he was on top of me. "Helf ma!" I said my voice muffled by his skin. I tapped my hand on the ground and struggled to squeeze out but nothing happened. He gave a  weird laugh that made him snort crazily before standing up slowly. I took a deep breathe and the boys were surrounding me. "Haley, how many fingers am I holding up?" Yejun asked holding up his fingers. I sat up and gulped and looked around. The kid laughed and snorted. "Her skirt is up." He said pointing at me. The boys looked down and Yejun's face turned three shades of red. Key stood in front of me quickly and covered Jay's and Yejun's faces. I pulled down my skirt and blushed heavily. "Are you ok sis?" He whispered looking back at me. "Yeah..." I said as he stepped away from me as I pulled down my skirt. "You think that's funny?" Yejun snapped looking at the nerdy kid. The kid nodded and stared at me as if he was fanasizing. This school... Yejun stepped up to the kid and glared heavily. "You won't be laughing when I shove my foot up your..." He began but J-Hope stood in front of him. "He's not worth it." He said softly. "You better stop embarrassing her though, she's new here." Yejun threatened pointing to the boy. The nerd pressed his self against the desk and nodded in understanding. "Thanks Yejun." I said gratefully he nodded. 

                                  "Well you got flattened by the guy, it's the least I could do." He said happily. Maybe I could end up enjoying sitting beside him. "See? I got your back princess." He said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I glared at him and grabbed his cheek and sqeezed it. He let out a high pitched scream and I giggled. "I'm not your princess." I said annoyedly. The teacher walked back towards us and crossed her arms. "What's going back here?" She asked looking at our group. "She got flattened." Jay said before hugging my head. I grunted and tried to pull out of his grip but he my head softly. The others joined and patted me comfortingly. "I see." The teacher said softly. She lifted up a wooden ruler and tapped me and Yejun on the head hard. "Ow!" We both said at the same time and she stared at us expressionless. "If you don't behave, you'll be sepereated." She said before turning around. Yejun let out a fake sob and hugged me tightly. "No!" He said rocking side to side as he hugged me. Why is he always hugging me? I gasped as a girl with light blonde hair with green eyes and wearing a beany giggled as she watched us. Once Yejun let me go, she waved friendly. I waved back and walked over to her. "That must have been awful." She said gentle. I nodded and I huffed. "My name is Haley." I said brightly. She smiled a perfect smile and giggled. "I see Yejun favors you." She said making my cheeks turn bright red. "I'm Jesse." She said smiling. The others looked over and walked over to us. I sighed. 

                               Mika's POV: "It seems like Haley's met Jesse." I said to Yejun. He nodded and sat on his knees on the left side of Jesse's desk. "This is my sister." Yejun said poking Jesse's cheek. "Oh, man. That ...." Haley said looking at Jesse sympathetically. Jesse giggled and stared at her bubble brother. "He's a good brother." She said her eyes filled with warmth as she looked at him. Yejun placed his hands over his heart and hugged her tightly. "Well, I hope we can be good friends." Haley said standing up. Jesse nodded and smiled back. Yejun stared at them and happiness glowed in his blue eyes. "He is a good brother." Suga said from beside me. The others nodded and I sighed and crossed my arms. It's hard to believe that he is very sensitive and he's not always bubbly and funny. He'd do anything for his friends. His life at home is awful to. "Well, we better get going. Our dad will be picking us up any moment." Key said standing by the entrance to the classroom. Haley nodded in agreement and waved goodbye before walking out of the classroom.