Coke is what brought us together...

Happy Anniversary Junhyung...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana was sitting down out in the balcony leaning her back against the side rails. Her tears calmed down but there was still some flowing slowly down her face. She sniffled and tried to wipe the tears with her hand as she leant her head back onto the rail and looked up to the night sky. She didn't care if she would get sick. The balcony doors was wide open, so she could see the view of her bed and her bathroom. She glanced her eyes to the clock on Junhyung's bed side table. "2:06". She questioned herself on why it hurt so much. why did she care, if he didn't care about her. Her hand slowly went up to her neck and pulled out her necklace that was hidden underneath her dress, she kicked of her black heels and crossed her legs over eachother. Hana pulled the necklace so it was right in front of her, it was still on her but she gazed at the Pull tab/ ring pull that was attached on it. She clutched her hand around it. Out of all the gifts, that Junhyung Given her in the past, it was her favourite as it was the first gift that made Hana know that Junhyung was the ONE for her.  it wasn't expensive and it didn't look amazing but it was so special and so simple to her, that she wore it every single day.  She will never forget that moment they both shared.

 Link to the Necklace

 

Flashback - About a Year and 3 months ago. 

It was nearly 3 in the morning and Junhyung just came back from a beach festival that was special as it only takes place every 3 years. It was a festival that included only the best artists around Asia and BEAST was estactic that they were chosen to take part of it. Junhyung was over the moon when he found out and couldn't wait to tell Hana and invite her to come but Sadly, She fell Sick and Junhyung wouldn't let her go even though she protested so much. She wanted to be there for him but she was so weak and couldn't even get out of bed and that is when she surrendered. 

Junhyung came back to the apartment where it was pitch black, he quietly took of his Jacket and placed his stuff onto the floor and headed to the bedroom where she saw Hana sleeping peacefully, she looked much better and was glad that she stayed, Her health was more important. He smiled before he went into the bathroom and took a shower.

Hana Stirred around her bed, she rubbed her nose and thought she can breathe again. she then heard the Shower running and then  the sound of it turning off. She Smiled big as she turned and faced the door as she saw the light peeking under the bathroom door. He was here. The sound of the door unlocking and opening and there he was, Her boyfriend for nearly two years, hair ruffled and just a white towel around his waist. Hana felt her cheeks turning red, she still gets shy whenever Junhyung was shirtless,Junhyung had not noticed she was awake and walked across the room and over to the closet.  Hana just stared at his sculpted back. she thought "How can anyone be so perfect?" Hana then Giggled at the cheesy thought and Pulled the duvet over her head in embarrassment.

Junhyung smirked and then turned around as soon as he heard her laugh. He chuckled and first put some clothes on before going towards his girlfriend. He loves how she still gets so shy when ever she sees him without a shirt on. He still remembered when he first took it off in front of her, she quickly put both of hands over her eyes. it was so cute, he thought. He Jumped onto the bed and hugged her over the Duvet. "Hey, baby" A muffled voice emerged through the duvet, that sounded like "Hello" Hana continued. " Oppa, Do you have your clothes on?" Junhyung chuckled. "yes, Hana, i have my clothes on,  why? Do want me to take them off?, i will, if you want me to" 

Junhyung pretended to make it sound like he was taking his clothes off. Hana was fooled. "ah, Oppa! Put your shirt back on!"

"Too late, Hana, it's off now" Hana peeked over the duvet with the top of her head peeking out and there Junhyung was sitting there, with his shirt ON. She Pushed the duvet off and then hit him on the Arm "Ahh!" Junhyung rubbed his arm up and down. Hana Pouted. "Yah, Yong Junhyung. that was for lying to me." Junhyung went to hug Hana and kissed her shoulder. "Sorry, i couldn't help it,  you are so damn cute." Hana didn't say anything. "Hana..." No response. "Okay, i should go then yeah?" Junhyung let go of Hana and got up from where he was sitting but before he got up, Hana Pulled down his arm, gently. "don't go..please, i haven't seen you for a while...I missed you" She looked worried. Junhyung smiled, he wasn't going to leave, he just wanted to see her reaction and he was satisfied.

Junhyung went back into the bed and leaned on bed board. Hana moved to lean on his stomach and put her arm over him. Junhyung ran his hand over Hana's hair and bent down to kiss her head before taking a breath and whispered "I love you, Hana."

Junhyung felt Hana tense up. He started to panic in his head but then Hana her thumb on Junhyung's t-shirt and pecked his stomach before looking up to him and whispered back "I love you too." Junhyung smiled which Hana reciprocated, He bent down to Kiss her on the lips. after the broke the kiss, Hana chuckled, "You do not know how long i wanted to say that." Junhyung said.  "well, you do not know how long i wanted to hear you say that." Junhyung couldn't stop smiling.

He suddenly grabbed Hana's hand "Hana, let's go." Hana looked shocked. "What?, Go where?, Baby, it's just past 4 in the morning. you do know that, right.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter