Going back in time.

Happy Anniversary Junhyung...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi guys!, I have been thinking and reading your comments (btw, THANK YOU!) about if Hara should be in this story, I myself wasn't too sure as i when i first started this story i didn't really know how it was going to go, i write as i go...go with the flow. lol so when the whole Junhara situtation came out,, it was mad and i thought it could be an idead to put in my story, but as time went on, i thought, i too, was kinda getting annoyed that mostly every Junhyung story out there has Hara in it. So i thought now, i made my mind up to not put in my story as one of the main roles.. she might pop in once in a while. just to you know...don't get me wrong, i love Hara, i don't like how much bash her just because she's with Junhyung....anyway just to let you all know.. on with the story! :) 

 

3 months ago....

A quiet beeping noise came from Junhyung's phone, Junhyung stirred around in his bed, moving his hand around to quickly find his phone. It was pitchblack in BEAST's room as he can hear the other member's sleeping apart from Doojoon and Kikwang as they were out doing their schedules. Junhyung squinted his eyes as he picked up his phone and the backlight shining onto his face. It was 4 am and he decided to wake up and practice in the dance room. For the past couple of months, ever since Hana left, All the members noticed that Junhyung turned into a workaholic. He wouldn't go out, he would do his schedules, practice dancing, write songs and was just constantly working. He wasn't a zombie or anything like that, it just happpened to be like that as time went on, he would hang out with the boys when they were free sometimes but would prefer hanging out with his chocoball friends like Simon D, Heechul and Hongki, going to bars and getting drunk. Junhyung slowly got out of bed to try and make as little noise as possible and grabbed his stuff and opened the door slowly, he turned around to see Yoseob, Hyunseung and Dongwoon.. and felt guilty that he hasn't spent much time with them as before but when he apologized, they always said that it was okay, that they understood. but junhyung knew that deep inside that it wasn't okay.

Junhyung went out into the living room and out to the main door, he placed his headphones on and headed down to the CUBE building. When he arrived there, he nodded at the security guad, letting him know it was him and let himself into the building, Junhyung walked down the corridor and took of his headphones and hung it round his neck, he can suddenly hear music blasting from the dance room. Junhyung tilted his head in confusion as he rushed to open the door, he knew that no-one would or should be there at this time because he has been coming everyday of the past week. Junhyung stood by the door and saw a girl that looked like she was rehearsing for a performance, Junhyung watched her as she moved across the dance floor. He shook his head and spoke. "Yah, You." The girl turned around to see Junhyung at the door, she walked over to the stereo and turned it off. "Excuse me?" she replied with her arms crossed. "what are you doing here? you're not supposed to be here." Junhyung said calmly but firmly. "what does it look like i'm doing? i'm practicing." The girl looked at Junhyung in shock on how rude Junhyung was being right now. "Well, go, no-one supposed to be here anyway."

"So what are you doing here then?"  The girl asked.

"That's none of your business." Junhyung replied.

"Well, then i'm just going to continue, okay? you're welcome to stay." The girl went over to switch back on the stereo on. She went to the middle of the room, to get ready to dance. When Junhyung walked into the room and turned the stereo off. The girl whipped round and saw Junhyung by the stereo. "Junhyung- ssi!..."

"...So you do know who i am."

"Of course i do, look, I've been told that i can practice here and frankly, you are wasting my time and are being quite rude right now."

"Me? Being rude?, who told you can practice here anyway, i've been coming here for..." Suddenly a voice interrupted Junhyung. Junhyung turned around and saw Doojoon in the room with them. "It was me, well father Hong Seungsung said she can practice here since she's performing with me on the Music Bank Special." Doojoon went over to Junhyung and to the girl and said "I'm sorry i'm late Min-hee..." Doojoon glared at Junhyung to tell him to say sorry to Min-hee. Junhyung scoffed and obliged "Sorry. whatever, i'm outta here, i'm going to go see where Simon hyung is, i'll see you later." Junhyung turned to walk out of the room but Doojoon shouted "Yah, Yong Junhyung."

"De, hyung."

"I don't know what's happened to you to make you become like this. well, actually i do. but this isn't you. You know that, I know that and all of BEAST knows that.  i know that Hana..." Junhyung clenched his fist. "You think that you're the only one that misses her, she's not dead Junhyung. Is this your way of keeping your promise to her. IS IT?!" Junhyung turned to look at Doojoon in the face. "I'm still here, aren't i?! i'm still making music, working hard everyday. performing. that was the promise."

"Bull. Yeah, okay, You're working hard, probably harder than everyone else. but you have become like a robot. nothings in there" Doojoon scoffed as he poked Junhyung's chest. "What? getting drunk all the time and coming back in the late hours, abandoning your schedules, cancelling time to hang out with us, They are not stupid you know. They say it's fine that their hyung cancels on them, that they understand saying you're too tired, that you have been working too hard but they know, Junhyung, they know that you don't want to hang out with them anymore as much as before. They feel, we all feel, that it seems that you don't want to be in this band anymore. like you are putting up with us. " Junhyung just stared at Doojoon and glanced at Min-hee who was too shocked to say anything. Doojoon continued. "We are supposed to be brothers, Junhyung. all of us. When one is hurt, we are all hurt. we've dealt with you like this before and we put up with it for so long But now, i think it's come to a point where all of us can't take it anymore. it's worse now and it's seems like you are pushing us away. just like how you pushed Hana away." Junhyung had enough and lifted his fist to punch Doojoon but heard a gasp coming out of Min-hee's mouth and glanced at her and Doojoon. "Do it, Junhyung. Punch me, if it makes you feel better, if it makes the old Junhyung come back, the one who had life in him. it will prov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter