Plan In Action!

Happy Anniversary Junhyung...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The music was blasting throughout the house and there were idols everywhere. It looked like a typical house party but classier with everyone in suits and dresses. Hana walked in with Hyunseung and Doojoon liked either side of her and she already recognised people and they seemed to recognise her. Hana smiled but she felt out of place. Hyunseung sensed her uncomfortable and rubbed her back indicating that she will be fine.

She also noticed that Big Bang’s Villa was bigger than BEAST’s as they have a mini stage right where idols would just sing along and dance on. It was really hectic and she can see that everyone was having a great time. As they walked through the house, BEAST was greeting everyone and she was also bowing to everyone who greeted her and pretty soon, they all just disappeared from her sight and she was standing there like a lost puppy. Hana decided to stand on the side as she watched everyone dance.

“Hana-ssi...” Hana turned her head and was quite surprised to Hyun-ki standing next to her. He was dressed in a black suit and she actually thought he looked handsome.

“Oh..Hyun-ki ssi...You’re here.” Hyun-ki laughed as he took a sip from his beer.

“Yeah, I am. So are you... by the way don’t you look...wow.” Hana smiled uncomfortably as she can feel his stare looking at her up and down.

“Ahh, Thank you...you look good too.”

“Well, you know...would you like to dance? Or should I get you a drink or maybe we could go somewhere quiet...to talk maybe? we haven't talked in a while.” Hyun- ki edged closer as she felt his hand glide down her back. Hana stepped back. She started waving her hand in front his face.

“Ah...No...No. I’m fine right here. I’ll just get a drink later. I’m not really thirsty right now.”  Hyun-Ki SSI sighed in frustration as he put his hands up in surrender.

“Right. Okay then. I don’t need this. See you around Hana-ssi." Hyun- ki turned away and walked straight to another girl in the other side of the room.

Hana Scoffed and shook her head. “Jerk.”

 

“Yah, Did Hana see us?”  Hyunseung asked. Beast minus Junhyung was currently hiding in Seungri’s room. They managed to split themselves up and greeted everyone while secretly disappearing so that Hana wouldn’t notice.

“No Hyung, I don’t think so...Do we have to go over the plan again?!” Yoseob asked.

“Yes, because knowing these two here...” Doojoon pointed at Kikwang and Dongwoon.

“Hyung! We know what the plan is! Right, Hyung?” Dongwoon nudged Kikwang and crossed his arms while Kikwang nodded and copied him.

“Okay.... Fine. Right, we all just saw Junhyung arrive with Minhee and the rest of Phoenix...” Everyone Nodded. “So the plan starts as soon as we walk out this door. Okay?”

“Yeahh Boy! Let’s do this!” Kikwang shouted as they opened the door to the rest of the party.

 

The sound of G-Dragon’s Voice introducing G.NA to the stage was heard through the speakers as Doojoon walked past idols and scanned the room and immediately spotted Hana in the corner watching G-Dragon Talk and she was smiling widely.

 Doojoon Laughed and walked over to her and nudged her.

“Here you are, Been looking for you! Where did you go?!” Doojoon teased.

Hana laughed and nudged him back. “Where did I go?! You all left me! One minute you were all there, the next minute you were gone!” Doojoon chuckled.

“Well you know, People to meet, places to go, BEAST are getting popular these days...we need to greet more people” Hana Scoffed.

“Ha! ...I know I know.” Doojoon looked up at the mini stage and winked at G.NA who just finished her song Supa Solo and was going to start another one.

G.NA cleared and started talking as she quickly smirked at Doojoon. “Is everyone having a good time?” Everyone shouted and raised their glass up. “That’s good...Now my next song is called loving You...So grab a partner and start dancing...Hope you like it...”

Doojoon and Hana watched people grabbing a partner and heading onto the little dance floor. Doojoon quickly saw Minhee pleading Junhyung and her grabbing his hand and wrapping her arms around his neck.  As they started dancing, Doojoon looked at Hana and it seemed that she finally saw Junhyung and Minhee.

“Yahh, Dongseng...” Doojoon called Hana.

“Hmmm...” Hana stood still as she felt become dry.

“Do you want to dance?” Doojoon held his hand out.

Hana’s eyes opened wide. “Noo, I’m fine...thank you...”

Doojoon rolled his eyes and pulled her hand onto the dance floor. “Aish...just one dance, you came here to party remember?”

“But...oppa this is weird...” Hana whispered. Doojoon ignored her comment.

“Is he looking yet?” Doojoon asked as he put his hand on you back while dancing with Hana.

“Who?”  Hana asked.

Doojoon Scoffed and replied “Who? You know who...You’ve been staring at Him and Minhee ever since they started dancing. Stop staring...its kind of creepy don’t you think?” Hana coughed in embarrassment and slapped Doojoon’s chest, which made everyone look at them even Junhyung who was shocked at what he was seeing.

“Yah! I wasn’t staring...I was simply...observing. Yes. Observing.”  Hana stated.

“Yeah, okay....” Doojoon turned around with Hana and looked at Junhyung who quickly whipped his fierce eyes away from then. Doojoon chuckled.

“What’s so funny?” Hana asked.

“This Jashik. Getting jealous and all.” Hana shook her head.

“What? He’s not jealous...He’s got nothing to be jealous of...he’s got Minhee...” Hana whispered.

“True...But...”  Doojoon stopped talking as everyone started wooing at Minhee kissing Junhyung. Hana gulped to stop tears falling and looked at Doojoon. She smiled fakely.

“No Buts’...You know you never realize how much you like someone until you watch them like someone else...I’m just going go Doojoon oppa.”   Hana let go of Doojoon’s hand as she started to walk away. Doojoon looked around in panic as he saw G.NA on stage looking back in panic too. He quickly spotted Kikwang and pointed at Hana who was walking towards the front door. Kikwang rushed over to Hana and pulled her Hand.

“Noona!”  Hana looked at Kikwang who had a few tears falling down. She quickly wiped them away before Kikwang could notice but he did. Kikwang sighed.

“Noona, are you okay? I’m sorry you had to see that...” Kikwang tilted his head to the direction where Junhyung and Minhee were.

“I’m Fine, Kikwangie...I knew that it was a bad idea to come...so I’m just going back to the villa...”

“Come on, Hana noona, don’t be like this...Don’t go, forget about them, you came here to have fun right? “

“Yeah, I know...I know...I just hate being like this...I hate feeling this way...About Him. It hurt's Kikwang-ah. “ Hana sighed.

“You know what makes it better...A DRINK!” Hana laughed.

“Really Kikwang? Alcohol?”

“Heyyy...Did I say alcohol? I AM an Idol, Hana Noona! I don’t drink alcohol! I have an image!” Kikwang laughed.

“Bull! You said A Drink! would make it better!”

“Yes...But like Water or Lemonade...Or even Coke! But if you want alcohol, as your loyal Dongseng I will give up my image for one night and will drink with you!”

Hana scoffed and pushed Kikwang. “Yahhh, Fine...Let’s get a drink Kikwang! Where?”

“Kitchen, T.O.P Hyung told people, not me...that he keeps the best stuff in the top right cupboard by the Fridge...”

“Okay...Let’s go!” Hana grabbed Kikwang’s arm and started pulling him into the Kitchen. Kikwang and Hana looked around and Saw a couple of people in the Kitchen. Kikwang started to stutter and he let himself out of Hana’s grasp. “Uh...uhm...Noona, I’ll be back okay?” Hana looked at Kikwang in confusion. “Kikwang-ah, where are you going?!” Kikwang started walking outside of the Kitchen. “I...I...Need to use the Bathroom! Yeah...okay...right...byee!” Kikwang ran out of the door as fast as he could. Hana shook her head and laughed as she started to look for more alcohol.

 

“Smooth, Kikwang-ah.” Yoseob pulled Kikwang’s arm as he saw Kikwang run out the kitchen.

“You know I can’t lie! Don’t blame me hyung!” Yoseob laughed and hugged Kikwang.

“Don’t worry, you com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter