You HAVE got to be kidding?!

Happy Anniversary Junhyung...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of the front door opening as Kikwang crept in quietly and saw Yoseob walk into the kitchen for some juice. Yoseob shook his hair out and opened the fridge. Kikwang put his hoodie down and dropped his back onto the floor and walked over to Yoseob in the kitchen. Yoseob took out the juice carton and lifted it up to show Kikwang asking if he wanted some. Kikwang nodded and leant on the kitchen island with chin resiting on his palm. Yoseob got the glasses and placed it on the island and started to pour. "How was your run?" Yoseob whispered. "alright, the morning breeze woke me up" Kikwang whispered back. Yoseob nodded and took a gulp of his juice, he turned and looked at the three figures who were all passed out in the living room. There were empty bottles of beer and cans of cider , different kinds of alcohol that were just either still full or completely empty. there was left over juice cartons as well as coke bottles just placed all over the living room. It was a mess. There were random playing cards as well as shot glasses that looked like they exploded across the room.

"Looked like they had a hell of a good time last night right hyung?" kikwang gestured his head to the left. Yoseob nodded and laughed as he saw the sight of Dongwoon who currently had his faceplanted on the floor and had his entire body just spread out. He had playing cards stuck to his face and his mouth was slightly opened. Doojoon was lying on the sofa on his side facing the wall, his hair was swiveled up and still had his suit jacket on and shirt with a loosen tie around his neck but was wearing his football boxers on his bottom half. Hyunseung was the opposite as he was in the lounge chair, he was sleeping slouched but he was sitting with his black trousers on but loosened belt, his white shirt was ripped opened, revealing his upperbody but his head was facing down with a new york cap covering his face. Yoseob and kikwang stared at s and laughed. "Where's your phone?"  Yoseob nudged Kikwang. Kikwang opened his eyes wide and grinned. Kikwang layed his phone on the island and slid it across to Yoseob. They both sniggered as they crept closer to the members and started to take photos of Dongwoon as he was mumbling words in his deep sleep. 

"what are you guys doing?" Yoseob and kikwang jumped in surprise and turned to see minhee. Minhee immediatly crossed her legs in shyness. She stood in what looked like Junhyung's white shirt from last night, barely covering her legs. Yoseob widened his eyes. This was the first time that they saw Minhee stay over, it was always Junhyung staying over at Minhees, but the way she looked, Kikwang and Yoseob knew. Junhyung and Minhee had last night. And as far as they knew, Junhyung had'nt slept with another girl since Hana. Kikwang and Yoseob coughed in awkardness which made Doojoon stir and move slightly on the sofa and now Dongwoon was actually saying words "No...hyung. i. love your pikachu, i didn't set it on fire...." Minhee grinned. "We had an awesome time last night, where were you?" Minhee bent down to dongwoon and poked his cheek and giggled. Yoseob and Kikwang stared at her thinking 'okay thats weird.' Dongwoon and Minhee are not close. Dongwoon waved his hand and scratched his cheek. Minhee skipped happily around the kitchen island over to the fridge and looked in. she poked her head out and asked "Where's the juice?" Yoseob pointed at it on the kitchen island. She shut the fridge door and started humming. Minhee reached up to get bowls and the cereal in the cupboards and grabbed two spoons and the milk. She grinned at the boys as she skipped  back into Junhyung's room. Kikwang and yoseob stared at eachother in shock. They were about to say something to eachother but before that happened, Minhee walked back into the kitchen and got the juice off the kitchen table and grabbed some clean glasses from the cupboard. "Oops, forgot the juice- silly me" and she walked back in to the room. "did she just smirk at us?"

"You saw it too , huh?"

"What the hell happened last night?"

"I know right, first Hana, now this?....And Look!" Kikwang whispered loudly at yoseob. Yoseob laughed as he saw the members just still lying there. "okay that's it, we need some answers as well as we need to tell them about Hana and Woobin-ssi" Kikwang nodded. "but first..." Yoseob stepped over Dongwoon and went over to the curtains in the living room. "Get your camera ready, kikwang-ie"

"On video.....NOW." Yoseob pushed back the curtains and there the bright beaming sun shone down into the living room. There were groans and movement as Doojoon buried his head down into the sofa to hide away from the light, hyunseung moved slightly to the left as he can feel the heat on him and the dongwoon making the most noise out of the all, "Aish!....urghhhh Hyung!"

"YAH! Son Dongwoon, who you aish -ing at?! hmmm?!" Yoseob grabbed the pillow and started whacking dongwoon with it. Kikwang started skipping around yelling "Get up, Hyungs! RISE AND SHINE!!!" Doojoon and hyunseung squirmed and turned to see kikwangs smiling face and a camera shoved in their faces. "Well, over here, we have Yoon Doojoon leader of BEAST-, the nation's boyfriend idol, the one with the thick thighs, the one who can - " Doojoon grabbed kikwang's hair and pushed the camera away "when my head stops spinning...just you wait." Doojoon curled up again. Yoseob burst out laughing. "Yah, PEOPLE GET UP!" Yoseob went over to Hyunseung and grabbed his hat off his head and put it on his head. "Look, ALOT happened last night, not only from what i can see here- from Hana's end too, SO GET UP, let's go grab some breakfast" Dongwoon rubbed his head who was still lying on the floor and groaned "I can't even think about food right now, hyung"  Kikwang who now was over at Hyunseung continuing his documentary. "and far into the depths of the chair, you see a open shirt Hyunseung of BEAST, one half of trouble maker and one who thinks of beautys - twenty.." Kikwang started poking his stomach. "Four...(poke)...Se (Poke)...VEN. Suddenly Hyunseung leapt up fast and pushed the camera away and hit Kikwang's head as he ran to the bathroom to throw up.

Yoseob turned and pointed at Hyunseung "ahhhh, ONE DOWN. TWO TO GO....KIKWANG." Kikwang crawled on the floor and shoved the camera in Dongwoon's face- techincally up Dongwoons nose. Kikwang started to whisper. "And if we are quiet, really quiet, we can hear Son Dongwoon a.k.a. Son Namshin- Maknae of BEAST....but after this, i think he will lose that title. Son NAMSHIN is no more..." Dongwoon grabbed Kikwang and and wrapped his legs aroung him and tried to grab the camera but kikwang turned to face him. Kikwang started laughing as well as Yoseob who was just laughing so much at them "It seems as if i got caught!....MUM, IF I DON'T MAKE IT OUT ALIVE.. KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU and DAD....NOoooooooo" Yoseob quickly grabbed the camera and filmed Dongwoon and Kikwang wrestling on the floor. "Son Dongwoon, Yah, Enough! Wash up now, I got some news about Hana noona, you would want to hear and she said she is getting us ice creammmmmm..." Dongwoon pushed kikwang away and Kikwang leapt up into the camera "I'm aliveeeeee!" Yoseob chuckled. Kikwang went over to Dongwoon and put out his hand for Dongwoon to grab. Dongwoon slowly sat up and ruffled his hair. He squinted his eyes because of the bright sun and turned to look around the room, confused. Dongwoon grabbed kikwang's hand and he helped Dongwoon up, Kikwang rubbed Dongwoon's back and patted his bum as Dongwoon stagg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter