Happiness is a special thing...

Happy Anniversary Junhyung...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dongwoon still looked at Hana in pure shock. It was like he was frozen. "Hana noona." Hana nodded slowly at Dongwoon and smiled sincerley. "It's good to see you Dongwoon-ah, please..take a seat." Hana gestured the stool beside her which Dongwoon slowly sat on and faced her. "I...I..can't believe it. What?...Who..Does...Oh ..." Dongwoon started muttering to himself. "Dongwoon-ah?" Hana patted Dongwoon's shoulder. Dongwoon looked up at her and Hana immediatley hugged him. Dongwoon could feel her tearing a bit. Dongwoon rubbed her back in a bit of awkardness which Hana felt come from him. She knew she overdid it. She was of course a bit tipsy. Maybe she was actually dreaming this and she was back at her villa. Hana Sighed and let go. "This is a dream right?" She took her vodka and coke and downed it straight. "You're not really here talking to me are you Dongwoon-ah?" Dongwoon just kept silent and stared at her. He couldn't voice anywords out. "You must be going crazy, Hana...Beast doesn't remember who you are anymore." Hana whispered to herself. "Of course I...No we remember you Hana noona." Dongwoon finally spoke. Hana whipped her head to face Dongwoon. "Stop drinking, Noona...It's been a while." Dongwoon continued as he took the drink out of Hana's hand and placed it down. "So...You are here then Dongwoon-ah? It's not the drink that's making me see you?" Dongwoon simply nodded. "It's finally good to see you Noona."

"Oh my god. what should i do?" Hana realised how awkward how she hugged him straight away. "I'm so sorry Dongwoon-ah, I didn't mean to hug...Well, i did.. but you know..I just" Hana began to stutter. "It's alright, just surprised me that's all..." Dongwoon replied. "You've grown so much, you look really good dongwoon-ie. How have you been? How's everyone?" Hana asked.

"I've been okay...busy..yeah, everyone's been busy.."

"I understand if it's too awkward for you to stay Dongwoon-ah, we can pretend that you have never seen me and just carry on..you don't have to stay, i know you are worried that someone will see you here with me" Dongwoon traced his finger around the rim of his glass. "No..it's fine, just trying to sink everything in right now...everything changed when you left Hana noona..do you understand that? i just need a little time." Hana can feel herself tearing a bit. She simply nodded. "I'm sorry..But you have to understand that..." Dongwoon snapped back. "No.. you have to understand that, you didn't have to leave Hana noona..You didn't have to leave us or Junhyung hyung." Hana flinched at the thought but let him continue. "you could've of least talked to us...not just run away. remember you didn't just leave Junhyung hyung, you left your brothers too..." Dongwoon whispered. "What?..leaving a letter..don't you think we deserved more than that?.. even if you couldn't talk to Junhyung hyung...you couldn't pick up the phone and call any of us? we missed you too you know." Hana felt her tears flow down her face as she bowed her head down. "But...eventually we all realised it was for the best that you left..so you couldn't hurt us anymore..we finally understood why you left" Dongwoon picked up his drink and downed it before he placed it down.  Hana gulped and managed to wipe her tears and put some of her behind her ears again. she looked at Dongwoon and built the courage to speak.

"Yes, i know.. i hurt Junhyung and you and the rest of the guys and i'm so sorry for that, i can't change it now and i know everything has changed. i did it, and i know all of you would take Junhyung's side because he would obviously always come first in your lives but i couldn't stay Dongwoon-ah...you know i couldn't. As much as i tried to forget you all and move on, i couldn't. i thought of you all, all the time thinking how you were doing and if you were all alright..You saw how Junhyung was dongwoon-ah...and part of me suggested that i made him become like that, and i felt guilty in a way that i turned your member, your brother into a self centered jerk. and then i come back and i see you all and Junhyung.. he looks Happy. and that's all i ever wanted for him and for all of you... to be happy and i know i did damage to all of you, that i regret so much but you have to understand that i had to live for me and i was unhappy Dongwoon-ah, and thinking how simply i could've picked up the phone and call..i wanted to do it. i really did. But I was hurt too...do you think it was easy for me to say goodbye like that? you have to understand Dongwoon. please." Hana looked at dongwoon with tears flowing down her face. It was Dongwoon who sighed and pulled her into a hug. Hana felt all her emotions coming out. She did feel guilty that she hurt all of them but she knew it was for the best because she couldn't live that lifestyle anymore. "Shhh..It will be okay Hana noona.."

"No, it's won't.. i've ruined everything, i've hurt you all and i don't think i will ever forgive myself for it..." Dongwoon can feel the truthness and guiltyness that came from her. Yes, all of them was angry and sad that Hana left and left Junhyung in such a mess that they had to pick up the pieces but he understood Her side of the story now...She wasn't happy and she had to do something before it turned worse. "well, i forgive you..i..i..understand why you did what you did." Dongwoon said. Hana shook her head."Don't say that Dongwoon-ah...it will make me think the rest of the guys will be forgiving as you"

"Tough, i do, so..if they don't then...only time will tell, i'll be there for you too" Dongwoon stuck his toungue out at Hana which made hana laugh. "You have to tell them you're here Hana Noona."

"I can't, not yet..please don't tell them."  Hana pleaded.

"No, you can't do this to me Hana noona, i have to tell them..i can't lie to them, they will see straight through it."

"Okay, okay, i'll make a deal. I know i will probably see you all tomorrow as i'm kind of helping out with the festival..."

"Oh yes! Hana noona! You did all this?!" Hana nooded. "Yeah, do you like it?"

"Wow, it's really beautiful, that's why i wanted to meet the person who created all this, i wanted to say Thank you."

"For what?" Hana chuckled. "It's you, I can't believe its you who chose this wonderful place. You knew how much we needed a break. Thank you" Dongwoon sincerly bowed to her. "Seriously, i knew how much you idols needed time to yourselves and take a break and how hard all the idols work, it was the least i could do for you all, you all deserve a break once in a while..."

"Thank you, Thank You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter