Jongup at showing his feelings. Daehyun can't take it anymore.

Because There's Me and You

Daehyun grabs a fistful of Jongup's shirt and uses it to slam him against the wall. “Bastard,” he spits. “You think you're better than everyone else, like you don't have to feel like everyone else does. You're like a goddamn robot.”

 

Jongup's expression doesn't waver, doesn't change, and Daehyun wants to punch him. He feels so weak next to Jongup. He's letting his emotions get the best of him, showing all his cards, relinquishing all control. Not like Jongup, who's always controlled, always collected, never lets anything get to him. Not even Daehyun.

 

Jongup rests his forehead against Daehyun's. “You can't tell I care about you?”

 

Daehyun clenches his teeth. “How the hell could I tell that?” God. He just can't keep his cool with this kid. Everything he does, everything about him gets under Daehyun's skin and he ing hates that, because it doesn't go both ways. He knows it doesn't. He doesn't have nearly the same effect on Jongup that Jongup has on him, and he ing hates that.

 

“What do you want me to do?” Jongup asks calmly. He raises a hand to Daehyun's face, his cheek, calloused fingers gentle against sensitive skin. “Is this what you want?”

 

Daehyun grabs Jongup's hand. Yes, it is, that's the kind of signal he's been waiting for all along, but he refuses to admit that. Because he can't just pour it all out. , he's got to keep something to himself, even if it's something as small as this. “You damn punk,” he hisses. “Don't you dare make fun of me.”

 

“I wouldn't,” Jongup says, and his voice is still so damn calm. It's making Daehyun crazy. He wants Jongup to feel something, damn it, he just wants him to react.

 

“You are right now,” Daehyun accuses. “You must think I'm acting like a ing needy girl. Daehyun needs attention, Daehyun's upset because his boyfriend doesn't rain affection on him every second of the day.” It's not that far from the truth. Daehyun does need attention. Is it so much to ask for? Just a little bit. Just enough to let him know that he's not alone in this relationship.

 

“Daehyun, I'm not making fun of you,” Jongup insists. “I'm serious. Is this what you want from me?” He rubs his thumb across Daehyun's lips. Daehyun had forgotten he was still holding Jongup's hand. “Physical contact?”

 

Daehyun releases his hold on Jongup's shirt. “Forget it,” he says disgustedly, “ing forget it, I don't need this bull.”

 

But Jongup holds tightly to his hand. “Daehyun, all you have to do is ask,” he murmurs. “I'm not... I'm not used to this kind of thing, you know that. I don't know what to do, I don't know what you want from me. If it's just this,” he squeezes Daehyun's hand, “then just tell me. I'll do anything you want me to.”

 

Daehyun can't believe the words he's hearing. “You're ing kidding me.” He's gotta be. He can't be telling him that he's been waiting for ing permission to act like a real boyfriend. It's too stupid. It's too childish. Too unreal.

 

“I'm not,” Jongup says seriously. “Just tell me what you want.”

 

Daehyun takes a step back, trying to clear his head. He still wants to punch Jongup. He looks at his boyfriend, the perfect idiot who makes him crazier than anything, wonders why he loves him so damn much.

 

“You'll do anything?”

 

“Anything.”

 

Daehyun narrows his eyes at him. He hates this kid. But, not really. Not really at all. “Then kiss me.”