In addition

Us and This Relationship

 

The staffs made their final check before counting down to open the show.

When everything’s okay, the Soshi member sat on the side room while waiting to be called by the mc’s. Fortunately, the mc’s really nice and crazy enough to make the atmosphere going flow and happy.

The first section they talk about Sooyoung’s rumor with Wonbin. They have to put Sooyoung first because she has to go in the middle of filming, because she had another tv show where she acted as the mc’s. It flew as happy as expected with never ending remarks from Saeyoon who always got a big laughter from Taeyeon.

Then suddenly the mood change when one of Radio Star mc curious about whom among the girls that had been going out for dating with Kyuhyun. At first, Yoona gave a playful stare at her Hyoyeon and the other smirked.

Exactly when the girls seemed to-pretending that they’re shock, and whispered among themselves who could that be, Jessica bolted out, “Seohyunie! Seohyunie!”

All the girls gasp and secretly laughs, while Yoona just make a common sigh over the fact. Yeah, her boyfriend is very famous with Seohyun. Maybe the favorite couple? She also remembered one of episode when Kyuhyun said that they’re official, unofficial couple through a program back then in 2010.

Then boom, the comments were flew around the studio. Teasing both of Kyuhyun and Seohyun.

Seohyun must sense it too, she then took it as a silly things and even she also teasing Kyuhyun back. But when the situation getting over, she took a quick glance on Yoona and she suddenly felt uneasiness, she refused it and said that she didn’t date him, but what she got? Another teasing from her unnies. Hyoyeon to be exact.

Yoona just laugh over the situation. She knew it just a joke and it doesn’t matter because Kyuhyun is hers now. But, her boyfriend here start to feel annoyed. He tried to explain but the others keep on teasing him, fortunately he got the chance and he started to explain, “The truth is, many people ask me who I like in Girls’ Generation, since we’re from the same agency. They kept on asking who, so if I had to choose, Seohyun is closest to my ideal type,” he said.

The others listened and Yoona more than listen. She has just realized that Kyuhyun always pick her magnae to be a potential girlfriend, or closest ideal type every when he asked about the relationship between Seohyun and him. Her face showed any of emotions, but she blocked it up. She looked up and made a happy face again.

 

***

 

Kyuhyun let out a deep sigh as he made the explanation. Finally the other mc went on another topic. When he aware that the camera didn’t focus on him, he gazed at her who had been serious on listening something. His right hand mind it way to her left hand which also resting on her lap. He squeezed it to get her attention, but Yoona didn’t do it. She just let her and his hands entwined for a short moment.

Kyuhyun looked back at his script and frowned on one of the question section for Yoona. It’s about her drama Love Rain, it should be fine if it just about the ratings, but what? They’re going to talk about the kiss scene! Kyuhyun abruptly took his hand and placed it above the table, made Yoona took a glance on him.

There it comes.

At first the conversation all about the dramas and the competition between the ratings and Jessica’s drama with Lee Dongwook, but after that the conversation change a bit and it annoyed the ragging evil inside Kyuhyun’s body. He’s pretty much annoyed by just the way they talk about ppoppo, but Jessica suddenly asked Yoona did she do the deep kiss? So, want it or not, Yoona had to admit it and she said yes.

Kyuhyun looked straight on his script while thinking what he is going to do.

The rest of the conversation was fun, and they headed to Seohyun’s last birthday party. Something poked Kyuhyun’s head, and he secretly smiling.

“The day before, Seohyun messaged ‘oppa do you have time tomorrow?’ so, I was like ‘Seohyun…, so Seohyun does like me.”

Yoona turned her head towards him and looked straight at his face. She really annoyed now. She didn’t even listen to what his next line. She busied herself with punching his face on her mind. She didn’t like it at all. Burn.

 

***

 

Finally the tapping is done, and the rest of Soshi members walk out from the studio. They are heading the lobby when someone approached, “Taeyeon-ah, Yoona eodi?”

“She left first, I think manager-oppa drove her to the dorm. Waeyo?”

Kyuhyun shook his head and walked out the place without given any proper goodbye.

He tried to telephone her, but she turned it off. He tried to call her manager, but it also the same. He sighed and thought to meet her the next day.

 

***

 

The next day, Kyuhyun woke up with a little pain in his head. He can’t find his body to sleep last night. He kept on checking on his phone, looked if his girlfriend minded to call him. But it’s none. He messed his hair as he got up and ready to meet her.

“Kyuhyun-ah, where are you going in this early morning?” Eunhyuk asked as he finished munching on his sandwich.

“I’ll go to Soshi’s dorm.”

“Pfft, I told you not to getting hard on her, are you keeping pissed her off? You should make your time precious since you guys can’t meet up every day.”

“That’s why I want to meet her now, Hyukjae.”

“It’s Hyukjae-hyung!” her barked because yeah, Cho Kyuhyun is at it again. Being oh so rude again.

“Fine, I’ll go hyung, bye!” he waved his hand and took one of Hyukjae’s sandwich made him got another yells from his hyung.

 

***

 

He pushed the bell on Soshi’s dorm and waited. But no long after that, a soft voice came from the intercom, “Who’s there?”

“It’s me, Kyuhyun.”

“Go back to your dorm!” she replied.

Kyuhyun frowned and tried to recall whose voice it is. He thought for a while then click! He knew that.

“I beg you, Yuri-ah. Okay, I know I’m the trouble maker here, so please let me in, will you?”

“Pfft, okay,” she huffed and opened the door for him. He smiled in glee while Yuri just puffed her cheek.

“Where is she?”

“She’s on her room, I think she’s still got flu, she refused to eat, and about one hour ago she vomited,” Yuri explained and led him to her shared room with Yoona.

They reached the room and Yuri excused herself. She knew she can’t mess up here.

Kyuhyun walked closer to her bed and sat on the edge of it. Sometimes he thought why is she being stubborn with make it hard for herself?

“Baboya,” he murmured and caressed her cheek. She crunched her nose and made Kyuhyun a little surprise, he took his hand off her cheek and waited what her going to do, but she fell asleep again. Kyuhyun let out a sigh and walked to the other side of the bed. He lied on her side and hugged her petite waist. He buried his face on her crown hair.

After a while, she woke up and felt a mass on her waist, he looked and let out another sigh. She removed his hand and ready to get off from the bed, but Kyuhyun was quick enough to grab her hand made her fell on his chest.

“Ya!” Yoona shouted and saw him smirk. Oww, how she hate to see that smirk of him.

“Sshh, don’t be so noisy. Just, let it be, okay?”

“How can I let it be, huh? Get off me.”

“I won’t.”

“Cho Kyuhyun, it isn’t funny, get off me!” she knew it won’t get her nothing, Cho Kyuhyun is still like that. This stupid kangaroo.

She massaged her forehead because she felt another pain, and it gained Kyuhyun’s attention.

“Hey, you okay?” he touched her hand that still massage her forehead, but Yoona removed it.

“It’s okay. I need to go to bathroom,” she said and Kyuhyun let her off, he also got up and before she really turned to bathroom, Kyuhyun pecked on her lips. Yoona just smiled.

That’s it. Kyuhyun felt something weird. He was sure enough Yoona wouldn’t take their fight as serious as this. He bothered what made her like this. The peck earlier proved him that Yoona got tired. But what made it?

As he thought, Yoona came from the bathroom and her face looked better. She grabbed his hand and took him to the kitchen.

“I’m sure you haven’t had your breakfast, right? So what do you want to eat?”

“You don’t have to make it, Yoona-ya.”

“Why? Is it because I don’t have any ability for making one?”

“Yoona, I didn’t say that, I just—“

“Just what? Yeah, I got it, you don’t have to tell me. I, I’m just not good enough to be your ideal type, right?”

Kyuhyun frowned and looked at her questioningly. What his girlfriend up to?

She turned around and looked straight to his eyes, she drew closer and caressed his left cheek, “I can’t be your ideal type or the closest to your ideal type or maybe to be your official, unofficial couple. Don’t burden yourself, oppa. We, we can broke up if you want.”

“Yoona, hey, what’s up to you? What’s going on?” He took her hand and holds it still. He could see how dark the circle under her eyes, how her eyes swollen, and the tears that urge to fall.

“Let’s break up,” that all she could say.

And the tears came. The soft muffle came from .

Kyuhyun lost at what she had said. He then realized what’s going on, he grabbed her waist and hugged her tight. The hug even tighter and soon she felt it’s going to hurt her, but she can’t say it. She just stood still. She didn’t hug him back.

“You, can you feel it, huh? Can you feel it beats fast, can’t you? Don’t you know it?” he almost screamed just Yoona can know it. The beats fast that only happen when he with her. On the other side, Yoona just buried her face on his chest. She cried and the pain on her head getting worse every minute.

“Oppa, oppa I, it hurts…” she even don’t know what she exactly say, the heart, her head, her body, her feelings, all in hurt.

Kyuhyun felt her body weakened and she dropped down, Kyuhyun hold her still and sit on the wooden floor. He tapped on her cheek smoothly, “Yoona?”

“I’m tired oppa. I,” her words trailed off as his hand blocked her lips.

“Just sleep.”

Yoona agreed and didn’t say anything. The familiar warmth that wrapped around her made her felt more than comfort. It felt like someone will be willing to protect her, to sweep the tears, to hug when it’s cold, to entertain when she got down, and the most important is to love when she’s being in love.

Kyuhyun didn’t make any movement. He still holds her for a quite time, until Taeyeon came and noticed it. She nodded and pleaded to him to take her to her room.

He carried her and placed her on her bed, “I’ll be here, Yoong-ah.”

Like a fairytale, Yoona’s hand gripped tightly on Kyuhyun’s. Like she was afraid she will be alone once she loosened her grip.

 

***

 

The clock still tic-toc-ing and he surely didn’t get tired to accompany her. But the view outside Yoona’s balcony had indicated that evening will be come in any minutes and his manager constantly bombarded him with tons of messages and calls. Asking and giving his schedule that should he did in this evening.

He had to be Sukira’s guest, and now Sungmin and Ryeowook started to worry him.

“Oppa, we’ll take care of her. You know Sungmin-oppa keep asking me about you. I think he missed you already. Now go go!” he turned around and found Sunny already on her pajamas and pouted.

“And what’s with the pout?” he asked.

“It’s because I have a feeling that Sungmin-oppa more caring about you than me.”

Kyuhyun grinned, “You know I’m his favorite dongsaeng so don’t get jealous, because once you come to his studio, you’ll know how much he loves you,” as Kyuhyun said and he got up ready to leave.

“Jinjja? Good, I have a thing to then. Gomawo, oppa.”

Kyuhyun nodded his head and turned a bit. Looked at his girlfriend and bent down. He pecked on her forehead, her nose, and lastly on her lips. He then went out the room and excused to leave Soshi’s dorm.

 

 

 

 

A/N : this maybe not important, but the other couples will show up as line. so jamshiman gidaryeo ^^