Screaming Jealousy

Us and This Relationship

 

The rest of member SNSD were having their time after a day full of packed schedule of their awaiting comeback album. I got a boy had been really successful all the week. That’s why their schedule now more and more tiring.

“Ya ya ya, Hyoyeon-ah! That’s my chips go eat on your own!” Sooyoung barked as she saw her unnie munched on her beloved food.

“Sooyoung-ah, that’s an ‘unnie’ actually. If you still call me by my name, just bid goodbye for your precious food,” Hyoyeon replied as she swayed the food on her hand.

“Right, unnie, hand me my food, please,” she pleaded and got another laughter from Hyoyeon. Finally they shared the food and watch the show peacefully.

On the other hand, came Yoona with pout and all the stuff that gain her attention from her unnies and Seohyun.

“Yoona-ya, why with the pout? Are you having fight again with your boyfriend?” Jessica asked and handed her a glass of strawberry juice.

“It’s not my fault on why everyone out there keep on pairing me with another artist!” she didn’t answer Jessica’s question, she just let out another sigh.

“Hey, hey so what’s trigger him now? With whom, huh?” this time Tiffany asked as if she knew where this conversation will go on.

“Lee Minho-ssi,” she answered and the rest of the girls just giggled. They just can’t believe it, Yoona had been in relationship for about a year now and look, they still playing like a heartthrob high school lover.

Okay they can understand that it’s the first time for Yoona to have a ‘real’ boyfriend, because from time to time she always end up with ‘imaginary’ boyfriend that lead her to feel afraid for having a real boyfriend. But, thanks god, there is Kyuhyun who fight for her until she can finally admit that she loves him back.

But, there is the problem. For all the people know, Kyuhyun is such a big evil. He likes to whenever he got the chance, annoyed her, and they will end up with sweet way and apologize. Like this time too, the rest of Soshi member have to work hard whenever they got their bickering lead them to not-talking-to-each-other-all-day.

The rest of Soshi member give the best advice with “everything will be alright, don’t worry” words. But Yoona is indeed worry. It had been a week for her and Kyuhyun not talking to each other, not telephoned, or having a little chat on the company. She just worried.

“Yoong, hey, are you by any chance worried?” Yuri asked as they have to go to sleep.

“Unnie, is it really common for a couple have a fight?”

“Of course. Why?”

“We’ve been not to talk for a week, I just, I just, somehow… worried.”

Yuri smiled and patted her back head gently, “Sshh, you just have to trust him, okay? Like the way he trust you for giving all his heart for you only.”

“Pft, unnie where do you get the conclusion? Is he really given all for me?”

“Of course! Ya, are you doubting your boyfriend?”

Yoona just chuckled, but suddenly she felt her head ached. This pain have been troubled her since last week.

“Hey, Yoona-ya, is your head ached again?” Yuri checked her forehead and yes, her roommate indeed sick.

“You lie down, and let me take some aspirin.”

“Unnie,”

“No mercy or aegyo, you know how much I don’t sincere your aegyo.”

“But Sica-unnie loves my aegyo,” she mumbled.

“Oh yeah? Then you should put me on number one people that refuse Yoona’s aegyo,” Yuri replied as she heading the kitchen to take any aspirin, while Yoona just chuckled and massaged her forehead with one of her hand.

 

***

 

“Girls, the schedule start after 01.00 pm, so the rest of your morning will spend for practice,” their manager told and leading them to the company.

“Oppa, when exactly the Arena concert?” Taeyeon asked.

“It’ll be around 10 February, so better be ready to scream out your fans! Aaaaa!” the manager sometimes really too much, and Taeyeon gave him a snapped on his shoulder.

“Oppa, that’s why you don’t have any girlfriend,” Hyoyeon butted in and the manager just yelled. That’s continue and filling the way on their way to SM Company.

Fifteen minutes later and they have arrived there. Fortunately, they arrived as the same time with the rest of Super Junior member.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” they greeted lively and the others beamed back.

“Hyoyeon-ah!” Eunhyuk came rushing to his girlfriend and kissed her temple.

“Aigoo, oppa don’t show too much PDA,” Tiffany complained and shakes her head in annoyed.

“Just look, I’m sure Siwon will do the same to you.” Eunhyuk snorted and hugged his girlfriend sideway. But after he glanced on her another dongsaeng, Yoona, he frowned, “Yoona-ya, gwaencanha?”

“Ne, waeyo?”

“Your face looks so pale. Ya chagiya, don’t you take care of her?” he ended up scolding his girlfriend.

“Hey, wait, one thing for sure Hyukjae-ssi, I have been repeated all day to remembered her to take her medicine, and I’m sure enough—“ her words trailed off as she felt his lips on her own. After a short time, he parted and whispered, “You look pretty when you got annoyed, chagiya,” he grinned afterwards and showing his infamous gummy smile.

Yoona who watched it just sighed and pouted. How she wish she can be like her unnie. Arrgghh, Cho Kyuhyun!

“So, oppa, where is Kyuhyun? His girlfriend here is always sighing and whining, and also sick,” Yuri asked to Sungmin who was chuckled with Hyukjae’s action.

“Kyuhyun? He’ll be late, he got another schedule that drove him late last night. He’s been really busy now, Yoona-ya, he’s on the way on saving money for your future. Just wait, ne?” Sungmin smiled and patted her head.

“Ne? Money for future?”

“Agh, I slipped my tongue,” he added but he also smiled.

 

***

 

I miss the time that we almost shared

I miss the love that almost there

I miss the time that we used to kiss

At least in my dream just let me take my time and reminisce

Yoona almost screamed and cried just because her Jessica-unnie sang her previous solo song on their 2nd tour sad-fully, “Unnie! Stop singing!” finally she screamed.

“Wae? Ya! Don’t get into this! I just want to sing and I have the rights to do it.”

“Pft.” She huffed and Jessica didn’t miss it. She knew her dongsaeng just felt unhealthy and the song just make it worse.

“Right, I’ll stop, but please would you take a rest? Hmm?”

Yoona looked up and nodded to her unnie, she walked towards the sofa. Fortunately the sofa is big enough for two people if they want to sleep. Yoona threw her body towards the sofa and run to a deep sleep.

 

***

 

Knock,

The rest of the Soshi member stopped their activities as they heard the door being knocked.

“Nuguseyo?”

“It’s me, Kyuhyun.”

“What do you want, huh? You didn’t phone your girlfriend and what now? You—“ Yuri’s words were caught off when a hand covered .

“Yuri-ah, shut up!” there come Hyoyeon and her hand still on Yuri’s mouth.

“Ah ne, oppa. Come in!” Taeyeon greeted him as she opened the door.

“Where is she?” Kyuhyun straightly asked and Taeyeon just point her hand towards the sleeping Yoona.

“Is she okay now?”

“How could she be okay if—“ another words were caught again by Hyoyeon’s beautiful hand.

“Yuri, I swear I’ll pinch your nose if you still noisy!” she threatened.

Although Kyuhyun didn’t catch what Yuri said, he knew it has been his fault for delaying to clear up their problems. He scoffed.

He walked near and sat on the edge of the sofa. Her face is so pale and he can’t help but touch her smooth cheek with his index finger. He didn’t expect it could be bothered her until this much.

Slowly his hand finds it ways to intertwined it with her own. Sometimes he swept off her sweat on her temple, and most all the times he just watched his girlfriend. Surely, he wants to wake her up and told her that he loves him and sorry for troubled her, but the condition didn’t allow him to do that. So, he just waited.

The heavy schedule, all the weariness make his eyelids can’t stand anymore. Suddenly he felt so sleepy. But hell, no! He’s now in Soshi’s practiced room. He should be acted more err, more mannered?

“Hey, you can take a rest you know,” he looked up and saw Tiffany smiled there.

“It’s okay.”

“Don’t pretending. Everybody here can see it.”

Kyuhyun looked around and the other Soshi girls were busy with their practicing, he thought it’s okay. Right, it’s okay he just want to sleep for a while. Just for a while.

 

***

 

He rubbed his eyes and slowly opened it.

“Hey,” she greeted him. He scrunched his nose a bit and fully opened his eyes. He didn’t know for how long he has been sleep in her lap. When she awake? How could he fell asleep when he should be the one who take care of her?

“Are you okay?” he asked as his right hand climbed up and touched her cheek.

“I’m okay, you?” she answered as she took his hand and holding it still.

“I’m not okay,” came his replied and he got another frowning face from his beautiful girlfriend.

“Why?”

“Because I miss you so much,” he said and Yoona can’t help but blushed. She bashed his shoulder and began to laugh.

“Ya Im Yoon Ah! Are you gone mental? Ya! Stop laughing! You do scare me!”

“Pft, then why you keep on pissed me off? Huh?” she challenged him with her eyes.

“Because…” he paused his words as he grabbed her nape and he got closer to her face, “Because you’re, you’re…” he drew closer and already half-lidded eyes.

“You’re a fool!” buk!! Yoona complete his words and pushed him until his body kissed the wooden floor. She smirked and stuck out her tongue.

“Aww! Ya!”  he was about to retort when he saw she laughed happily. Yeah, he felt relieved when he saw her this happy. Hey, is he being too melancholic? Auff, no he doesn’t like it.

“Excuse me, but I find for a certain Cho Kyuhyun, is he here?” suddenly Eunhyuk’s head popped out funnily.

“Ya! Can’t you just knock it properly?” Jessica scolded him but pointing at Kyuhyun afterwards.

“Ah, there you are! Ya, we’ve a schedule now. Come on!” Kyuhyun huffed but following his order nevertheless. He bid goodbye to the rest of the girls and kissed his girlfriend’s forehead before heading to his hyung.

After the boys vanished, all the girls looked at Yoona and told her the same advice ever, “everything will be alright, don’t worry”.

“Girls, you have to attend Radio Star this night.” The manager announced.

 

***

 

The show aired any minutes now, and the girls just re-read the script and understanding the theme of this night talk.

“It’s really a common talk,” Sunny commented.

“Ya, what do you want then? Should they know about your relationship with your bunny-oppa?” Hyoyeon replied and . Sunny yelled out and came to her, doing some locking on her neck.

“Yoona-ya, your seat is exactly beside your boyfriend. Make sure that you aware of the cameras,” Taeyeon warned.

“Waeyo unnie?”

“I’m just afraid you’ll forget that it’s a show and both of you doing some lover’s squabble. Ugh, it’s not cool, girl.”

“I’ll be a good girl, unnie. Don’t worry.”