My habit to stand possessive, but I do love you

Us and This Relationship

Both of them met on the hallway of SM building. They will attend the same meeting with the management about the girls’ first world tour and the boys’ first concert in South America.

“Morning, honey,” Siwon greeted Tiffany and give her a kiss on her temple.

“Hey,” she greeted back and took a look to her boyfriend. She frowned and pressed her lips together.

“What?” he asked and Tiffany came closer. She fixed up his cloth and his hair that got a little messy.

“You look awful, oppa. Didn’t you get some rest last night?” she asked.

“Ehm, I thought I got it enough,” he answered and took her hand and held it. She just sighed and about to talk more when suddenly her boyfriend said, “We’ll be late for the meeting. Should we go?” she didn’t have the gut to say no, she just nodded and let the hands intertwined.

 

***

 

Siwon walked to the SJ private room, and rested himself on the sofa.

“Siwon-ah, what’s that?” Sungmin asked as his eyes laid on the cute bag Siwon brought.

“Ah, these are foods and vitamins. Tiffany wants me to eat this,” he explained and slowly closed his eyes. It’s true that he didn’t get enough rest for the past days, the schedules were to tight, and he had insomnia for two days.

“Whoa, Tiffany really protective around these days, what happened, huh?” Shindong asked as he approached the little tiger, Hyukjae, who already open the bag.

“She was protective even before this, hyung,” he answered sleepily.

“I think you should take a rest, hyung. You look so tired,” the eternal maknae said.

“Wait! Ya, Siwon-ah, can I taste it? No, I mean eat these? I will make it sure that you get your portion,” Eunhyuk said and Siwon just grunted and mouthed ‘do what you want’.

A loud ‘yay!’ was the last thing he heard before he slept.

 

Two hours later, he got up and felt a little fresh. He thought maybe he just too tired, he even thought to take a sleep on the dorm for three or four days ahead. He felt so lonely and cold when he slept on his house near the company.

He stretched a little and finally opened his eyes widely. He looked around and found s stood there. Their heads hung low, as if they had done something wrong and got caught.

He turned his head to his left, and found a certain girl with her hands crossed over her chest and her foot tapping on the wooden floor.

“Fany-ah, what happened?” he asked and he sat up straight.

“Oppa, I told you to eat that. How come you give it to your members? It was a fresh salad that can help you to regain your strength. And look, you even ignore the vitamins,” she nagged to her boyfriend. The pissed off and sad crossed her face.

Siwon got up and approached her, told her to sit on the sofa.

“They just want to taste it, Fany.”

“What kind of tasting that should be cleaning the plate too?”

Siwon frowned and looked to the members, they got the silly smiles on their faces and mouthed ‘sorry’. Sometimes, these members get on his nerves too.

“Okay, I’m sorry. I’m just too tired to eat, so I planned to eat that after I wake up, and don’t you worry, because I’ll eat the vitamins too.”

Tiffany puffed her cheeks and nodded, she also brought another bag for him, “It’s already past two, and you have to eat.”

Siwon smiled and pecked on her lips, “Thank you.”

 

***

 

The rest of Soshi members were watching television on the living room and rested themselves from the tired schedules.

It was Yoona who was on telephoned with her boyfriend and joined the others, “You sure? Should I tell her? But, she is his girlfriend, oppa. I know, I know, but it will be better than she know it by herself, right? Is it okay if she tends to go to your dorm? Ne, ne, annyeong,” she ended the call.

“What happened?” Sunny asked.

“Err… Kyuhyun-oppa said that Siwon-oppa got fever and his blood pressure dropped. So, he will take a bed rest for days maybe.”

Heard that someone called the name of him, Tiffany who was boringly watched the re-run drama suddenly came towards Yoona, “You didn’t play trick on me, right?”

“No, unnie. Siwon-oppa really sick, now he is on SJ’s dorm.”

She rushed to her room and back with the car’s key and she threw a coat on Yoona’s face, “You go with me to the dorm.”

Fifteen minutes ride, the girls finally arrived at the dorm, and Ryeowook who opened the door.

“Annyeong, oppa, we—“ Yoona didn’t even finished her words when suddenly Tiffany heading to the dorm and left the two stunned.

She met Eunhyuk in the living room and asked him where Siwon sleep, the innocent Eunhyuk just point his own room. She said thanks and headed to the room.

There he was. Sleep with one hand covered his forehead.

She came closer and sat on the edge of the bed. She removed his hand and placed it to his side, and then she checked on his temperature. He surely got fever.

She walked out the room and found six members of SJ and Yoona were there.

“Do you have any towel that usually used for compress?” she asked.

“We have it,” Sungmin answered and walked to the kitchen. When he went back, he already brought the towel and a bowl of water.

“Thanks, and guys would you let me to sleep here, please?”

“Okay, but if Yoona will also sl— aww!“ Kyuhyun yelped as he felt his waist being pinched by Yoona.

“Well, don’t you think it a bit risky?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Then what if your girlfriend got sick and you worried like you can’t even find your body to sleep?” Eunhyuk stunned after he heard the words that came from Tiffany. He gulped.

“I’m sorry, I don’t mean to harsh. Just, please.”

“Okay,” Eunhyuk agreed and the others agreed too. So, Tiffany will sleep in the dorm, and Yoona bid goodbye, even Kyuhyun still whined and pleaded her to stay. But, Im Yoon Ah just smacked his head.

 

***

 

Siwon grunted as he felt the initial pain that came from his head. He took a hold to the towel on his forehead and opened his eyes. There he found someone sat on the chair and smiled back to him.

“Morning, oppa. Do you feel better?” she asked as she approached him and sat on the bed.

“I think so, why do you here in the early morning?”

“Because you’re stubborn enough not to tell me that you’re sick.”

Siwon cackled, “It’s because I don’t want to make you worry, honey.”

“But that’s still not right. I have the rights to know it. Don’t you trust me enough?”

Siwon fully get up, “Hey, no, no, it’s not that,” he tried to explain but at the same time the pain came again. The pain that felt like want to crash his head being two parts.

“Oppa, you okay?” Tiffany asked and touched his head, but Siwon removed it.

“Fany-ah, I think it’s not the right time to talk, let’s talk later. Now, please go back to your dorm.”

“But…”

“I said please,” he raised his tone, no, he didn’t mean to yell, but the pain turned him to be a bit impatient.

The shock expression came rushing on her face, and she quickly grabbed on her coat, she went to the door, but when she took a hold on the door’s grip she stopped, “Don’t forget your meal and the medicine.”

She headed the exit door, and met Sungmin who was in the middle of walking towards the kitchen, “Fany-ah, hey, what’s up?”

Tiffany just shook her head, “Nothing. I’m just tired and I have to fulfill the schedules. Oppa, I trust Siwon-oppa on you. Please take care of him.”

Sungmin nodded and gave her a quick hug, and then she excused herself.

 

***

 

The girls done with the practice, and some of them were improving their moves, while Yoona just sat on the wooden floor, probably exhausted because of the exercises. She watched how Tiffany’s expression lost if she was left alone or she often out of space when the other members talk with her. And Yoona sure enough that her unnie in the middle of thinking something. So, Yoona got up and reached her.

“Unnie, hey, what’s up with you? You seem lost,” she spoke.

 The warm smile crept on Tiffany’s face and patted Yoona’s head, “I’m okay. Just a bit worries with that certain horse.”

“Then why don’t you go telephone him?”

“He should take a bed rest, Yoona.”

Yoona pouted and thought for a while, then ding! She got an idea, “Unnie, why don’t you telephone Eunhyuk-oppa? Isn’t he one of his best friends?”

Tiffany frowned for a second then her face lit up, she got her phone and dialed someone.

She waited until a familiar voice came greeted her, “Ne, oppa, it’s me Tiffany. Are you busy now? Great, I have something to talk with you.”

A satisfied smile was plastered on Yoona’s face as she watched her unnie not seem lost again like before.

 

***

 

“Yes, I’ve eaten my meal. Yes, I got the medicine too. Of course, I won’t suffer myself. You know, you will late any minutes if you still talk with me. What? And for what you want to come to my dorm? Hello? Hello, Fany-ah? Ya, Tiffany!” Siwon looked at his phone once Tiffany suddenly hung up. He frowned and let out sigh. He got up from Eunhyuk’s bed and headed the living room. Fortunately all the members already home and they were watching something on tv.

“Taemin? Jinjja? Taemin will be the next groom? It must be kidding,” Shindong exclaimed as they were in the middle of watching variety show called WGM. They all shocked when they knew Taemin, the little maknae, chosen as the newlywed with a mysterious girl.

“I thought it will be Onew, or Minho,” Ryeowook commented and Donghae agreed with it.

“Ya, Kangin-hyung, you must teach him how to be a good groom, you know very well that he is naïve and still innocent,” Kyuhyun blurted out and Kangin who has just from the kitchen frowned.

“And who is the braid? Oh!” Eunhyuk words came into a halt when he saw the cute girl on the tv.

“A-PINK Naeun!!!” Kangin, Shindong and Ryeowook shouted in a chorus, and Donghae has to held on his chest just because the sudden loud scream.

Siwon who was kept silent through the situation chuckled when seeing their reaction. It was one of the thing he missed when he outside the dorm. The mischievousness of the members.

“What’s wrong with—“ Siwon’s words cut off as they heard the dorm’s door being pressed. Eunhyuk who was standing, came approached the door and asked through the intercom.

“Who is there?”

“It’s me, Tiffany.”

“Oh? Fany-ah, what’s up?”

“Can’t you just open the door, because don’t worry I brought a lot of foods here and I start to feel heavy,” she said, and Eunhyuk was quick enough to open the door.

Tiffany happily hopped into their dorm and greeted all the people there.

“Why don’t you bring Yoona along?” Kyuhyun asked as he didn’t catch a glimpse of his girlfriend.

“She got another duty, but she left a message that she will telephone you once she got a chance, so don’t sulk when you can’t phone her now,” Tiffany said and took out the food she brought with.

“Hey,” Siwon greeted and kissed her temple while watching her activity. Tiffany returned him a warm smile and took a kimbab with the chopstick, she turned around and asked him to open his mouth, he hesitated for a while then ate it.

The rest of Super Junior member and Tiffany were enjoyed the food and with the night progressed, she had to excuse because the clock indicated it pass ten in the evening. Siwon took the chance to her to the basement.

They walk hand in hand and no words came along.

They reached the basement, and Tiffany already opened the driver’s door, when suddenly Siwon held on her hand and turned her around.

“Wae?”

“Save drive.”

“Oh, okay. And don’t forget your medicine, take your rest, and don’t go suffer yourself. I’ll telephone you later,” she said and took a chance to comb his messy fringe.

Siwon heaved a sigh as he felt got the chance to talk something, “Fany-ah, don’t come to this place again.”

Tiffany frowned and took her hand off him, “Why?”

“It contained a lot of risky, and what you do today is wrong, Fany-ah.”

“Which part that visiting my sick boyfriend is wrong? You’re being pointless, oppa. You should go in and take arrest, I’ll go.”

“No, no. just don’t come here again, I can take care of myself, and you don’t have to worry.”

“But I’m indeed worry! What if something happen to you?” she raised her voice and felt worried, yes she worried.

“You don’t have to! I’m big enough to control and know my own condition. All your worries make me more frustrated than before. You’re too possessive that sometimes I can’t breathe, Fany-ah.”

Tiffany heard that all, it’s not the first time she had been called as the possessive type. She was very protective towards all what she loved. It’s just her habit, and she never knew that people can tend to feel frustrated because of her habit.

She lost her words, and she felt that her tongue got freeze.

“Then what you want now?” her eyes screaming cold and her hand shaken a bit.

“I, I don’t know,” he cluelessly replied.

“I think you need a time, and I agree with it. So, let’s not meet each other.”

“What?”

“What? That’s what you want, right?” Tiffany raise her voice again as she got annoyed too.

“Fine. Let’s not meet, not telephone, and done.”

Tiffany nodded and went inside her car, she rode it and not even spares a glance back.