Of being offensive / Of being this inlove

Us and This Relationship

March fast approaching, and the boys came to be really busy with their preparations for the concert. Just like the time before, they went home already late and stayed in the company until the clock indicated that it was already 3.00 in the morning.

They were in the middle of rest, when the door was being knocked.

“Kyuhyun-ah, open the door!” Kangin ordered as he saw the other was in the middle of practicing their line and just Kyuhyun who was king enough to just sit and rested his body.

Kyuhyun gave his hyung disapproving look but Kangin gritted his teeth and Kyuhyun just chuckled and dragged his towards the door.

He opened it and saw his energy booster stood there with huge stuffs on her hands, “Yoong?”

“Annyeong!” she happily beamed and went straight to the room, left Kyuhyun baffled behind.

 The boys stopped their activities once they heard the voice. They came approached her and took the stuffs on her hand.

“What’s this? Food?” Donghae asked as he looked at the content.

Yoona nodded, “Yes, these all for you guys, I believe you’re dead tired.”

The boys finally found their energy as they saw foods and drinks Yoona brought. Yoona herself really happy to see her oppas lit up. She looked around and found a certain kangaroo crossed his arms on his chest and his forehead frowned.

“What?” Yoona asked and Kyuhyun came closer.

“Should it for me? I mean, special for me.”

“Hey, what are you thinking, huh? Don’t being a brat, and come here. Let’s eat,” Yoona tried to console him.

“No, until you came with something special for me,” Kyuhyun demanded.

Yoona let out a sigh, “Ah! Yeah, I brought something special for you. My own-made food!”

Kyuhyun widened his eyes as he felt terrified about that, “No. I think don’t now, Yoong. I mean, I love your own-made food, but –“

He can’t find his tongue when Yoona already brought the food and forced him to sit down.

Yoona is tried not to suppress a grin when she looked at Kyuhyun’s face, “Don’t worry, oppa. It’s made by unnies, so it’s eatable.”

Kyuhyun secretly sigh in relief when he heard it.

 

***

 

“Eunhyuk-ah, come here! Stop for a while, there are a lot of foods here!” Donghae beamed towards his best friend. Eunhyuk who was in the middle of practicing, stopped for a while and looked at Donghae. Donghae waved his hand and the chopsticks.

Eunhyuk grinned widely as he came rushing towards Donghae.

“Who brought these?” he asked.

“Yoona.”

Eunhyuk began ate and the more he ate, the more he felt familiar with the taste. He turned around to find Yoona, “Yoona-ya, who made these?”

Yoona turned towards Eunhyuk, “Me. No, no, I mean unnies who made these. Err… I think Hyoyeon-unnie who made the most. Why?”

“Nothing. It’s just really eatable.”

“Of course. My unnies are really great at cooking, especially...” Yoona didn’t finish her line, as she began to grin and there was sly smile on her face.

“What?” Eunhyuk asked, but Yoona just said it’s nothing.

Eunhyuk continued to eat, but there was another idea popped in his mind. He excused himself to go outside.

“Hyukjae-ya, don’t go home first, arasseo!” Shindong shouted warningly.

“Arasseo!” Eunhyuk replied.

He went towards the lobby and called someone. He waited, but not long after that, the phone being picked up.

“Hello?” came her voice.

“Hyoyeon-ah.”

“Ne, oppa. Why you phone me? Is there something happen?”

“I want you to come here.”

“Come? Where? For?”

“I want to…” see you, “I want to eat your own-made food” .

“Are what Yoona brought didn’t enough?” she asked.

“You know how much I can eat, Hyoyeon-ah,” he replied and he heard her chuckled there.

“Okay. Wait there. You still in the company, right?”

“Hmm-hmm. In the lobby.”

He hung up, and looked outside the window. He knew the Soshi’s dorm just five minutes away, so he didn’t need to wait for long.

Fifteen minutes later, Hyoyeon came with the foods and phone on the other hand. She looked around and couldn’t find Eunhyuk in the lobby. She tried to phone him, but it on busy dial. So, she made a point to wait him. She sat on the sofa.

Thirty minutes passed and there wasn’t any sign of him. She tried to phone him again. But, again it on busy dial.

She stood up and walked towards their practice room, but she worried it will ruined their practice, so she canceled it.

She gave it the last chance, she waited again in the lobby.

Fifteen minutes later, and it still the same. She looked outside the window, to her phone, to the wall clock and she finally gave up. She stood up and left the food on the sofa. With the last gaze, she left the company.

The lobby became quiet. He knew she already left. He knew she has been waiting for a long time. He knew she was given up. He went out from his place and walked towards the sofa.

The food was still there. A sticky note was plastered on it.

Don’t let the food cold. Fighting.

He forced a smile when he read it. Suddenly, the urge to meet her surrounded him, he didn’t even aware when his feet actually dragged him towards a petite girl who was walking down the street that night.

He just five steps back from her, yet he couldn’t make himself came closer. He kept the distance, gazed at her profile who was became skinny than before. She wore hot pants, shirt and a cardigan even she knew it still the end of winter. Sometimes he wondered if she that hurried until she didn’t notice what she wore.

Along the way, the cold breeze blew and made her hugged herself. She mouthed cold, and speeded up her walk.

 He still behind her.

She arrived at the apartment and she heaved a sigh. Her head hung down and she lazily took her feet towards the lift.

He still behind her.

The figure of her already vanished towards the lift, and he couldn’t find the reason to stay, “I want to say thank you.”

 

***

 

“I know, I’ll be there you know. Don’t worry. I won’t go in the middle of the concert. Yeah, I’ll be on the backstage too. Arasseo, oppa. Hung up, bye,” Yoona hurriedly closed the phone and left her boyfriend sulking even more.

She cackled upon hearing the tone of him. She knew he just being worried about the concert, and she knew it will be the last stage of Yesung. She can heard there was a console words behind him when the phone earlier. He even asked her how to comfort his hyung, because really he wasn’t a consoler or comforter type okay.

She arrived at the concert venue and saw a glimpse of Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun walked freely around the other fans. She felt relieve when she looked that, it means that she can enjoy the concert too tonight.

Yoona hopped out the car and bought the light stick on her hand, she looked at her ticket and got the vip seat. Actually she got the festival venue, she wanted to shout and jumped too like the other fan girls, but when Kyuhyun knew it, he refused and scolded her. Telling her it’s dangerous, risk able, and blah. So, here she was in the vip seat.

The venue already full and the fans started to shout for Super Junior. Yoona who got the situation, came to be like them. Shouted and cheered in case to hurry up the concert. She was happy and she looked around. Suddenly, she felt familiar with one figure that was sat two rows in front of her. She wore a cap and a casual t-shirt. She was holding light stick too.

It’s her unnie. Hyoyeon-unnie.

Just to make sure, she sent a message and how surprised when she read the reply from her. She said that she was in the middle of Myeongdong. Shopping spree and sightseeing. Yoona frowned and tried to watch closer. She was sure.

“Isn’t that SNSD Hyoyeon?” one of the fan girl in front of her asked her friend.

“Where? Oh! Yes, it’s her. Whoa, ige daebak (it’s cool)!”

Yoona who was heard the conversation slowly smirked and smiled to herself. She knew she never wrong with this kind.

So, maybe her unnie can’t lie.

 

***

 

The closing song already ended and Super Junior member already vanished from the stage. Now, the fans started to leave the venue with all the glees and smiles on their faces.

Hyoyeon swiped the sweat on her temple and rested a little bit more on the seat. She did the little stretching, because just by watched them with elves here, she felt tired.

She looked at the stage and suddenly the image of her boy, err… her ex-boyfriend took off his shirt came again. She gritted her teeth and flaunted little curses towards him.

She stood up and ready to leave the venue, when her phone beeped, she looked at the id and she bit her lip. Contemplating again.

She cleared , “Hello?”

“You came?”

“I’m sorry, oppa. I didn’t come to the concert,” she lied and she heard the other heaved a sigh.

“Okay.”

“Yeah.”

Both of them didn’t make any moves. They still stayed even there was no one who talked over the phone. Both wanted to hear the other.

“Oppa, save drive tonight. Don’t drink.”

“I guess Kangin-hyung will rag if I didn’t drink,” he replied and both of them laughed.

She heard someone called him behind the phone, and she knew it’s time to say goodbye.

“Hyoyeon-ah, I must go. You have to take rest and save drive.”

“Yeah, you too.”

“Good night,” I miss you, he ended.

“Good night too,” I miss you, she replied and the phone came into busy dial.

 

***

 

“Forty five minutes.”

Kyuhyun frowned when he got into his girlfriend’s car, and suddenly Yoona said that, “What?”

“You make me wait for forty five minutes. How come you make a girl do something like this,” she was nagging and pouted.

“Alright, princess, I’m sorry for the lateness. Hyungs always tend to be crazy when we held a party. And also there was Sooman-seonsaengnim, how could I made any excuse?” he looked at his girlfriend and chuckled. He liked it whenever she got annoyed or confused like a little 5 year old-girl.

She didn’t make a move, so he got the initiative to fasten her seatbelt.

“So, where do you want to go? Ah, I know! You want a plate of ddukbeokki, Im Yoon Ah?”

He was right. Just by mention it, he got her attention and she smiled widely. Food always works for this certain deer.

They drove happily towards the small food stand on the side street. They did a little disguise and ordered two plates of ddukbeokki.

“Oppa, do you know that it’s the first time we hang out alone?” she asked randomly as they finished their ddukbeokki and sat on the carpet that the seller prepared before.

Kyuhyun just smiled and looked ahead, on the empty street. He thought maybe someday he can do this again with this angel, when the circumstances allow it. Everything felt like something new when he with her. Even actually he had done this before with another girl.

“We’ll be doing this again, more often, with Yoona junior, or, no, maybe I want a Kyuhyun junior first,” he said out randomly like what she did.

Yoona widened her eyes as he heard it, but she smiled though. The butterflies finally fly on her tummy and she felt her cheeks going red. But, wait, is he tell that… “What? And how if we have a Yoona junior first? You don’t want it? So, you want to throw her?” she yelled and to Kyuhyun surprised, he hurriedly clasped his right hand on , but it didn’t stop her from being annoyed.

She tried to wiggle from his hold, but he tightened it. She looked at his face, and she found him smirk.

“You know, we won’t know what will happen tomorrow, and because you seemed to be protective towards this topic, should we give it a try?” he threatened her and released his hand.

“Try what?” she asked and her voice a bit trembled.

“Try to make one of our junior,” he whispered on her ear. Yoona widened her eyes as she pushed his face far from her.

“You ert kangaroo! Go away!” she blurted and to her surprised, Kyuhyun burst of laugh. He even holds his tummy to prevent being hurt from his laugh.

Yoona pouted as she realized that Kyuhyun was played trick on her. She felt like dumb. Why she always got to his trap?

“Hey, don’t pout, girl. I will really kiss you if we’re not in public, you know.”

“I want to go home,” she shortly replied and got up, heading to the car.

On the other side, Kyuhyun still had the last of his laugh and then followed her to the car.

On the way home, Yoona fell asleep and let Kyuhyun drove the car alone, it’s not that he complained though. With that moment, he got a chance to see her sleep once again. He just loved it when she slept.

When the traffic turned to red, he stared at her face then to their hands that clasped together.

He thanked God once again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : The horse and the pink princess fast approaching (re: next / soon). Comments are loved ^^