Chapter 2

Yaaa!!! He Negoya!!!

Ricky (pov)

I think this girl mybe like me or I only think that she like me.Ricky yaa why you always think like this if a girl see you like that are you think that Chun ji hyung said to you is correct . Argh please dont think like this you realy look like stupid . I must walk faster to the class if not I will think more stupid things . After we near to the class I said to ____(you) "___(you) here your class this class name is GOING CRAZY because the student in this class always crazy ". I see her face like scared mybe because I said that the student in this class always crazy."____(you) don't think bad to this class the student not crazy but realy like to make us laught".

____(you) (pov)

Argh chincha that he think I scared about the class I'm not . He think I a little girl that scared of everything.Please I not scared about anything accept blackout!!! Oh mybe this class like my old class...Then I said to Ricky " can we go to the class faster because I want to know how the the class is". Then Ricky said "Ok come in! This is miss Bora ". Then miss Bora said to Ricky "Who is this girl Ricky " . "She is ___(you). She is new at here Miss".Then Miss Bora said to me " Nae ___(you) please introduce your name to class ".Then I said to class " Nae anneyong haseyo nan ___(you) imnida ". Then MIss Bora ask me to sit beside one boy but after I hear his voice and he said that she a girl but she like to wear boy uniform....

p/s: who is the girl....to be continue...sorry for short story

Teen Top and BtoB picture

tumblr_mizkioUhwC1s2oevso1_500.gif