* Boring

Yaaa!!! He Negoya!!!

____pov

The girl that wearing boy school uniform is Amber she is member in f(x).They are really famous in this university and they are really arrogant.They only friend with the famous and rich group like 2ne1,snsd,B.A.P,Teen Top,2pm and Big Bang.But I dont know why Amber really kind and friendly with me are she think that I friend with Ricky mybe if I join with them I will be famous like them and I can have a couple with famous boys group.Then I heard a bell rings that means recess time so Amber ask me if I want to join recess with them and Teen Top members.Then I said okey to Amber go go to the canteen and I saw many special table for famous group.I ask from Amber "Can I sit there and recess with you all or I must go to another place Amber?" Amber just smile and said "____ why you like that, you are one of us you can join us because you are special from another student in this school . Yes you are new but you are friend with Ricky.So that you always can join us." Oh I really proud that they think I special like them and they assume I one of them . Thanks Ricky.

Chunji pov

Why this girl at here? She is one of us?Than I ask to Sulli "Sulli why that girl at here is she is one of us?" than Sulli look at me and said "I dont know oppa mybe because she friend with Ricky?I only think like that oppa.." . Then I saw Ricky come to us after he buy his food . Then I said to Ricky "Dongseng are you friend with that girl ?". Ricky *Nod and whispered close to my ear that he like ____.Oh that means this girl will join us.After the recess bell ring that means recess is over and we go to our class . I see the girl is looking at me than before until now . Why she like that ? Is she like me or I very handsome today.

Ricky pov

Wow f(x) ask ____ to join in this table for VVIP.Aigoo I can look ___ face every day. YAHOOO!!! When I walk back to class I seen Amber and ___ laughter.I see ___ face so cute.I think I realy like her now I want to know where is her house so tomorrow I can go to school with her.After that the teacher came and teach.After all the class finish I saw ___ paking bag quikly and say to Amber that she want to go home . I go to ___ and ask "___ can I go home with you?" she look at me and said "why you want to go home with me?". I said toher that I want to know her house and I want to go to school tomorrow with her.She *Nod that mean can.I follow her until to her house I was so shocked that the way to her home is same to my home wow now I know that she is my new neighbour.

Feel easy to comment me thank you...

This time for Teen Top time :)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxrkpLkEjGLV_ICviJVfyimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLqt63R5PHAsfjrJl5JCc

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR42wdxoa6AXeBMqwgvcAw

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPzYDBD0D9ZM8KzDzTeEFimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQv_GYVP-XLamePV-eXrbz