*Double WOW

Yaaa!!! He Negoya!!!

 

____pov

This morning I saw that Ricky is waiting me under the tree I ask him why he at here?Then he said that he want to go to school with me.Did he forget that this day saturday and he smile at me then said that he forgot because he can't patient about to go to school together.He asked me out on the shopping streets and hetold me to wait a minute because he wanted to change clothes.He said to me that I must change a beautiful clothes.Then I goes up to my room and wear jus a simple cloth and I look at he clothest.He so hand some and he look very gentleman.

 

 

 

 

 

Ricky pov

Wow she so cute and he look preaty in this dress that she wear.Then we walk to the shopping streets.When we walk to the streets I look that she so quiet and she only hear her song.She said that she like to hear Exo wolf song when she walk to eliminate boredom.Then I talk to her much that I can to her boredom.Then I saw she look at her massage and she so near to the car .When the car was so close to her I pushed her away.She look realy shock because of the incident.Then I buy her a bottle of water and I realex her.

 

 

 

 

 

sorry for the short story...please easy to comment me..thank you

This for Teen Top time...

 

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTV0OUyDS8rxQm9ZQTFIe1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHf2ElZfhM7X4YpMcmgj8images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7h3-gaDW7QvZ3_5qhWz1